Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1146 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• getting a lot of feed back for the Rex so i guess that is where we are going..Need deposits asap...thanks

• HI EVERYONE

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TONIANN, ENJOY THE WONDERFUL PARTY YOUR PARENTS ARE GIVING YOU....IN SURE YOU WILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL !!

I DONT TALK MUCH ABOUT AI...BUT I WAS SURE LET DOWN, NOT GOING TO WATCH ANYMORE.

TERRY THE REUNION IS IN BROOKLYN...REX MANOR..??,....GOD WILLING I'LL BE THERE...I.LL SEE IF MY SISTERS ARE GOING.

OK PEOPLE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!

• Jeanette LaGreca said:

HI EVERYONE

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TONIANN, ENJOY THE WONDERFUL PARTY YOUR PARENTS ARE GIVING YOU....IN SURE YOU WILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL !!

I DONT TALK MUCH ABOUT AI...BUT I WAS SURE LET DOWN, NOT GOING TO WATCH ANYMORE.

TERRY THE REUNION IS IN BROOKLYN...REX MANOR..??,....GOD WILLING I'LL BE THERE...I.LL SEE IF MY SISTERS ARE GOING.

OK PEOPLE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!

Jeanette,

I keep getting your emails back.

Gina emailed me and said Rosie and her Mom and her are coming... email me your email olly416@aol.com

• HEY THERE ANYBODY HERE

I WAS LEFT ALL ALONE TONIGHT

THE FAMILY WENT TO A PENNY SOCHAL I COULD NOT GO SO HERE I SIT BY THE PUTTER

• Hey Anthony- Remember the old song "All alone by the telephone"? You will have to change it to "All alone by the computer". I was having a lot of problems with the blog the

last couple of days but I think I have it licked now. Seems to be working fine after a couple of minor fixes on my part. Have you figured out our quandry regarding wo-men and they're taking over? I guess we never should have let them out of the house...Problem is there are so many couples who need two salaries to make ends meet today that we need to let them out into the cruel world. ](*,)

• SORRY WARREN

MY PUTTER FROZE UP

WELL TO ANS THAT QUESTION LETTING THEM GO INTO THE WORK FORCE I THINK THATS WHATS HURTING US THERE IS NOT ENOUGH JOBS OUT THERE FOR THE MEN I THINK THINGS WOULD NOT BE HALF BAD IF WO--MEN STAYED HOME A LEFT THE WORK FOR THE MEN I THINK BECAUSE OF WO--MEN THE UNIONS ARE NOT AS STRONG AS COULD BE I THINK THEY FALL INTO THE SAME CAT. AS ILLIGEL IMIGRENTS (SPELL) THEY TAKE THE JOBS A LOWER RATES MAKING IT HARD FOR THE MAN

THATS ONLY MY 2 CENTS

• WELL I GUESS I MISSED YOU WARREN AND I GUESS THERES NOBDY ELSE AROUND YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

• Hi All....

ANTHONY I WON'T EVEN TOUCH THAT ONE....I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR SUZIE.....

Suzie.....come save us WOMEN!!!!! lol

Have a good night all

• SORRY I THINK I MADE A BAD STATEMENT ON WO--MAN

THERE PAY IS AS HIGH SA MANS EVEN MORE IN SOME CASES

BUT JUST THINK IF SHE DID NOT HAVE THAT JOB A MAN WOULD BE WORKING

THERES WORK FOR WO--MAN IF SHE SO LIKE

BABYSITTERS HOUSE CLEANERS SELLING AVON THERES PLENTY THEY CAN DO

• HELLO DANNY I SEE YOU THERE DUDE

• COME ON SUZIE LETS GET SOME WORDS OF WISDOW LOL

THAT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

WORDS OF WISDOM

• SORRY I MENT SO F#^KING FUNNY LOL

• HEY DANNY YOU GOING TO BE THERE TOMORROW

• hi all its been a long time since i posted just dropped by to say hello

• HOLY SHIT

ITS HELLEN

HI HELLEN HOW THE HECK ARE YOU

• im good ant and how r u

• I'AM DOING JUST FINE THANKS

WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN I SEE YOU ON FB BUT NOT ON HERE

• MY WIFE ASKED ME A QUESTION

IF WE WHERE DOWN BY THE SEA AND A SEA MONSTER CAME UP TO GETS US HOW WOULD I SAVE US

I TOLD THE ONLY THING I COULD DO IS THROW HER TO THE MONSTER A RAN AS FAST AS I CAN

• Anthony, I'm not so sure about that, I think she might be able to run faster than you right now!!

• OK ANTHONY I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU ON........lol lol WE WILL GIVE SUZIE A BREAK....YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME....I WISH I COULD JUST SIT HOME AND SELL AVON!!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY TODAY IF YOU WANT NICE THINGS IN LIFE MOST FAMILIES NEED TWO SALARIES COMING IN. AND MAYBE MOST WOMEN MAKE THE SAME OR EVEN MORE THEN THE MEN IS BECAUSE WE CAN DO THE JOB MUUUUUCCCCHHHH BETTER THEN MOST!!!! JUST MY TWO CENTS.... (STILL LOVE YOU MY BEST BUD)..lol

Well seems like it is nice out today...dont really have anything planned for today...just some cleaning up and laundry (promise no ladders)... Maybe I will get to relax a little.

Patsy - How was the party....Post pics!!!

Have a good day...peek back later.

ANTHONY - LET ME KNOW IF YOU WENT TO THE DEDICATION AT ST. ROCCOS.

• Well Judy, I do not buy into that "we can do the job MUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHH better then most". I must have hired at least a half dozen women letter carriers when I was a supervisor in NJ. At least 5 of them quit within a month because the work was tooooo haaaaard for them. The one who did stay was terrific and did at least as good a job as the men if not better but 1 out of 6 is not a very good average...By the way, the one who did make it got promoted for her abilities, not just because she was a women. That I applauded. :roll:

Anthony, I heard the story like this.. The ship was sinking and there was only room in the life boat for one person. Who goes in to the life boat. My wife said it would be her because I know how to swim and she doesn't. I said suppose we are 50 miles from shore. I can not swim that far. She just grinned!!! :-00

• Sorry Warren, but Mailman, don't you know we women don't like the cold.......LOL LOL LOL

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

DANNY, WARREN, JUDY, JEANETTE & EVERONE.. THANK YOU SO

MUCH FOR THE B/DAY WISHES FOR TONIANN...HER ACTUAL B/DAY

IS SUNDAY..

THE PATRY WAS AWESOME!! DECORATIONS (SHOPPING SPREE)

WERE UNBELIEVABLE..MY SISTER ROBYN DID A GRAT JOB!!

TONIANN, I MUST SAY, LOOKED GORGEOUS FROM HEAT TO TOE.:)

CUZZIES TERRY & MIKE, & DONNA & KENNY T. THANK YOU GUYS

FOR COMING & HELPING US CELEBRATE TONIANN'S 'SWEET 16'..

LOVE YOU, GUYS..XX

DANNY, WELCOME BACK HOME TO BROOKLYN, TODAY..

WHAT A WONDERFUL THING THAT IS BEING DONE..

I WILL POST PIX, WHEN I GET THEM BACK. I WILL ALSO TRY

TO POST SOME PIX OF OUR NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER 'ACE'

HE IS SOOOO CUTE, I CANNOT STAND IT!! SO FRSIKY TOO!!

I AM GOING SHOPPING WITH MY DAUGHTERS TO BY SOME FOOD &

ACCESSORIES FOR ACE...

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL, HAVE A GREAT DAY, &

C U ALL, LATER. XX :)

(HI HELEN):)

• Kevin and Samantha all ready for Toniann's sweet 16....btw Patsy they had a GREAT time.....

Attached files image image
  • Trying to post a picture.

Attached files image
  • Well I see that's not working....lol have to try later....Have a good day all

• JUDY

MAN ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO WORK TWO JOBS IF THE WORK IS OUT THERE WHAT THE HELL WE DID IT FOR YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE WO--MAN LEARNED TO PUT ON SHOES

• Boy Anthony you hit the nail right on the head. I used to work from 4am to 4pm in the P.O. Or 6am to 6pm. After work I had the following part time jobs: Scraping, sanding and finishing wood floors, Selling Tupperware, Circulation Asst: Manager for a weekly newspaper. I used to fill in for other guys doing things like driving people to the airport, delivering newspapers and anything else legal I could get my hands on. Had to put enough bread on the table to feed Carol & our three kids. I do have to admit that when the kids got a little older Carol did Home typing and then when they were not coming home for lunch she did office work for Cokesberry Supply, Fairleigh Dickenson Univ., and finally for a company that produced all kinds of digital scales. She always worked part time so that our kids did not come home to an empty house. I am none the worse for working all those jobs in fact it rounded out my experience level. :salut:

• hyhy7464 said:

hi all its been a long time since i posted just dropped by to say hello

ITS ABOUT TIME U CAME HOME. YOU ARE PUNISHED

• GOOD MORNING AND GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

REUNION BOOKED

REX MANOR

OCTOBER 2ND

12 PM TO 4 30

65 DOLLARS A PERSON

THREE CHOICES OF DINNER, PASTA, SALAD,WINE BEER, SODA AND DRINKS

COFFEE AND CAKE, VALE PARKING TAX AND GRATUITIES INCLUDED

NEED PAYMENT ASAP SO I CAN LEAVE A DEPOSIT. THANKS

• Hi-Helen-glad to hear from you-you've been missed..come on again..Terry-love to come to the reunion but unfortunately I can't take vacation time after Sept.1. this would have been perfect too (relatives live on 19th Ave. & 66th St.-I would have stayed there but can't take that time off)Patsy-post pics of ToniAnn's party!!!..85 tomorrow with severe storms tomorrow night..good night everyone-enjoy the rest of the weekend.........bye

• GOOD MORNING FRIENDS :). HAPPY SWEET 16 TO TONIANN. I AM POSTING HER NEWBORN PICTURE AND ONE PICTURE FROM HER PARTY THAT MY NIECE SENT ME. WHEN I GET MORE PICTURES I WILL POST THEM, THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PREVIEW ;).

Attached files image
  • toniann at about 1 hr old.. :love:

• TONIANN ALL GROWN UP.. :love:

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: MY DAUGHTER NATALIE, COUSIN STEPHANIE MIELE, TONIANN, :queen: ME, AND MY SISTER IN LAW CJ (AUGIE'S WIFE)

• GREAT PICTURES. THE PARTY WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL..

GOOD MORNING ALL

OFF TO CHURCH NOT TOO NICE OUT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

• HI CUZ.....THANX.. :)

THANK YOU FOR HER GENEROUS GIFT, & TONIANN SAID ALSO TO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING THE CHOCOLATE SCENTED

BODY SPRAYED TOO THAT YOU GAVE HER.

YOU'RE TRULY THE BEST..

DONNA & KENNY T..TONIANN SAID TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR

GENEROUS GIFT & SHE WAS SO HAPPY YOU CAME.

EVERYONE SAID THEY HAD A GREAT TIME. ALOT OF PLANNING

& STRESS WENT INTO THAT PARTY..IT WAS BEAUTIFUL,WENT BETTER

THAN PLANNED,& I THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR THIS

BLESSING O:)

NOW, THAT IT'S OVER, I CAN RELAX..

SHE JUST HAS TO WRITE OUT THANK YOU CARDS, SOON. :)

OK..NOW I AM GOING FOOD SHOPPING..

ENJOY YOUR DAY, MY FRIENDS :)

• Good Morning....

Patsy.....Samantha and Kevin said they had a great time.....you deserve a pat on the back!!!!

Time for more coffee.....

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIANN!!! ( this tome on the right day)

I went to the dedication at St. Rocco's yesterday and it was awesome. I saw guys I marched with in the drum corps that I haven't seen in 44 years. It was nice that Robert came out too. There are pictures posted on the St. Rocco's Cadets web site. I was lucky enough to be able to visit with Anthony & AnnEllen for a few minutes. He looks great. He has lost some weight just like he said and his wife, what can I say, that's one terrific lady!!!!

Now that the reunion has been changed to October 2nd, I need to contact a bunch of people to give them the change. This will probably give us a better turnout because of the conflict some had with the 9/11 date.

I'm already excited!!!!

• Patsy- I am so glad that your party for ToniAnn worked out well. After all the preparation work, it should have been a hit and it sure sounds like it was. If you did not list names under the picture I would have thought you were Natalie & Toniann's sister rather then their Mother!!!

I am glad Anthony & AnnEllen made the dedication. I could tell from his posts that he was really looking forward to it. When you stop & think about the Drum Corps, Church Teams & Leagues, Gymnasiums available, The YMCA, PAL, Schools, Church youth groups, you wonder why & how some kids managed to find time to get in trouble when we were growing up.For one thing Churches were the center of many of our lives and I do not see that happening today. I do not care what denomination or religion you were brought up in. In Brooklyn they all had things going on for young people. :bounce:

• HAPPY SWEET 16 TONIANN

• Patsy - Happy Sweet 16 to your daughter Toniann...She looked beautiful.....glad the party was a success.....

• Patsy, BTW you look amazing and it was so nice to see Stephanie...please tell her I said hello.

Well gravy is on and the meatballs are frying......going to do some stuff around the house...since I did NOTHING yesterday..and it felt good!!!!!

Have a great day...

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIANN. Enjoy your day. 16 only comes once.Love to your MOM & DAD.

Patsy we will talk soon. I told Gino we have to get together real soon.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIANN YOUR A YOUNG LADY NOW AND YOU MADE MOM AND DAD PROUD NOW ITS TIME TO SHINE I HOPE THE WORLD GIVES YOU WHAT YOU DESERIVE IN LIFE

• HEY DANNY IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND THANKS FOR VISITING NEXT TIME IT SHOULD BE LONGER

• DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T POST SOME MUSIC TODAY I HAD A GREAT LINE FOR TODAY

OH WELL LIFE GOES ON

• NOPE IT WILL NOT POST

• OK I THINK I FIXED IT

• Old Goat in FL said:

Patsy- I am so glad that your party for ToniAnn worked out well. After all the preparation work, it should have been a hit and it sure sounds like it was. If you did not list names under the picture I would have thought you were Natalie & Toniann's sister rather then their Mother!!!

I am glad Anthony & AnnEllen made the dedication. I could tell from his posts that he was really looking forward to it. When you stop & think about the Drum Corps, Church Teams & Leagues, Gymnasiums available, The YMCA, PAL, Schools, Church youth groups, you wonder why & how some kids managed to find time to get in trouble when we were growing up.For one thing Churches were the center of many of our lives and I do not see that happening today. I do not care what denomination or religion you were brought up in. In Brooklyn they all had things going on for young people. :bounce:

WARREN..THANK YOU..FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE. LOL

JUDY, UMBRIA, & DANNY..THANX SO MUCH FOR YOUR WELL WISHES FOR MY 'BABY'..

JUDY, I WILL TELL STEPHANIE YOU WERE ASKING FOR HER..

DANNY & UMBRIA.. I AM SO GLAD YOU 2 GOT TO GET TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE BIT & YES, DANNY ANNELLEN IS A DOLL!!!

DONNA, YES..WE WILL GET TPGETHER SOON!!!

SEND MY LOVE TO THE GIRLS, & TELL ANNAMARIE I SAID

HELLO..XX

OK..I NEED TO START COOKING NOW.. THE HUBBY WORKED TODAY & HE WILL BE HOME SOON..

C U ALL, LATER... :)

• Judy, It is sauce, not gravy. Ha, Ha, Ha,

Too bad the reunion is not being held in Florida. I would be there for sure. Of course since we grew up in slightly different areas of the slope, you would only know me by my posts. It would be well worth the price for what Terry is planning if I did not have to add in Air Fare & Hotels. Next month we have to come up for Carol's Mothers Memorial service. If you have not checked Air Fare lately wow!!!

Attached files image
  • Old Goat in FL said:

Judy, It is sauce, not gravy. Ha, Ha, Ha,

Too bad the reunion is not being held in Florida. I would be there for sure. Of course since we grew up in slightly different areas of the slope, you would only know me by my posts. It would be well worth the price for what Terry is planning if I did not have to add in Air Fare & Hotels. Next month we have to come up for Carol's Mothers Memorial service. If you have not checked Air Fare lately wow!!!

The airfares are crazy. With Easter and all they doubled and tripled. I want to come down soon but I am not paying 600 dollars to fly to florida. If you feel up to it when u r here lets try to have dinner with you me mike and carol. We can find some place in parkslope where Carol can eat. Would love to meet you...

• :sunny:HI GUYS..

CUZ..COUNT ME & GINO IN FOR DINNER WITH YOU GUYS &

WARREN & CAROL.. I FEEL LIKE HE IS AN UNCLE TO ME.

LOVE YA,WARREN..

CUZ..MY HUSBAND WORKED TODAY AT MAPLE LANES, & GEORGE

& JACKIE STOPPED BY TO SEE HIM..THEY SAID THEY HAD SUCH

A BALL WITH YOU GUYS AT THE TABLE.. OF COURSE, THEY

SAID ESPECIALLY MIKE..THEY SAID THEY WERE PLANNING ON

LEAVING A LITTLE EARLIER, BUT THEY HAD SUCH A GOOD

TIME, THEY STAYED TIL THE END..THANX SO MUCH FOR

ENTERTAINING MY FRIENDS :)LOVE YA, MUCHO XX

• We had such a nice time with them and Johnny. He is such a nice guy George and Jackie adorable and so nice. Mike was talking with your brother for awhile also. he s my nut.....My Mike ,,,How I love him so and how I want to kill him sometimes with that mouth...

• CUZ..YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE 'MIKE'..

EVERYBODY LOVES HIM..... :D-Y

BUT THAN AGAIN, HE IS EVEN LUCKIER TO HAVE YOU.. :cheers:

• I am afraid that we are not going to have any time for your kind thoughts (dinner) while we are up. We are flying up on a Friday, going to sister in laws house, staying with her and her husband in Amityville LI. Service is Saturday in brooklyn, Mothers day Sunday, (Niece is cooking in LI for her Mother & Carol) We are flying back to Florida on Tuesday. Tight schedule, not even going to get to see our kids in NJ unless they come to Memorial Service. That is doubtful because my youngest son's daughter is receiving her 1st Communion that day. I have already told him that it is more important that he be at his daughters 1st Communion then to attend the memorial for his Grandmother. Time frame is too tight for them to do both. I am sure that my other two kids, along with their children, are being invited to the 1st Communion also. Carol is not up to more then a few day trip. Lately her attacks have been severe and lengthy. :cry:

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

WARREN..MAYBE WE WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY ANOTHER TIME.

I HOPE CAROL IS FEELING OKAY..

I AM FINALLY RELAXING & WATCHING TV...IT'S BEEN A LONG &

HECTIC WEEKEND..

GOOD NIGHT & PLEASANT DREAMS..

C U ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

GOING TO BE 77 DEGREES TODAY.. :sunny:

ENJOY YOUR DAY, & HAVE FUN!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• GOOD MORNING FRIENDS HAVE A GREAT DAY. ENJOY THE WARM WEATHER

NEXT TIME WARREN....

• Terry:

Don't you dare stop Mikes mouth. He says what he feels and some times that is refreshing. Today everyone talks behind your back. He tells you like it is. He had us all laughing and having a good time.

Before I forget, Anna Marie never got an e-mail on the reunion. When you have time can you send her one. Talk soon. Love...............

• When you say your prayers today, please include our niece Lee Saborowski whose husband (47 years old) died Friday after a fall down the stairs in his home. Brain damage too severe to save him despite two surgeries. They live in Long Island. :(

• Warren I'm so sorry to hear that....my prayers go out to them.... [-oB

• Warren - So sorry to hear about that....my sympathies to your niece and her family.

• Hi All -

Been away and just catching up. Patsy - glad to hear everyone had a great time at the party - she looked just like a princess (and did you!)

Warren sorry for your loss. How young.

Have to vent - I've been stewing all day about it. I got on the local bus (to finish my commute) this morning and there was a young boy, severly handicapped, sitting and screaming and waving his arms. A woman said to his caretaker, Miss can't you do anything about THAT. Before the caretaker could answer I said - wow, lady what you need is a course in Compassion 101. How dare you say that about him - haven't you ever heard the phrase "There but for the grace of God go I?" He doesn't want to be that way and neither does she - what I'll say is what can we do about you. I hope you have a rotten day. The busdriver smiled at me and said I don't think I'd ever want to contend w/you. The caretaker thanked me. The nerve of people.

Anyway - hi to all - Terry (did you change the date of the reunion??), Judy, Anna, MaryAnn, Jeanette, Suzie, Anthony, Debbie, Danny and anyone I missed.

Getting ready to go work job 2. Enjoy the evening.

• YES The date is changed OCTOBER 2ND.

WARREN I AM SO SORRY

DONNA I SENT IT TO ANNAMARIE

• HI GUYS..

WARREN..SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU NIECE LEE'SHUSBAND..

I ALREADY SAID A PRAYER OR 2.. [-oB

GETTING READY TO WATCH 'DWTS'..

KAREN.,.THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS & GOOD FOR YOU

SPEAKING YOUR MIND..

SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL.. MINE IS

patsybrg@aol.com.

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Fred,

I am so sorry you can not come to the reunion because I booked that date. You will be missed. I did not get the check yet.

Nothing on except dancing with the stars...

Where is biggest loser???

Good night Sweet Dreams

• Hello to all. I hope every ones had a good weekendSo hectic here with High School and College ring ceremonies,Junior Prom . These girls are driving me nuts!!!

• Hi Tommy,

Enjoy these days cause it goes so fast....

• I am really losing my mind I thought today was tuesday. LOL Wonder why biggest loser is not on....I guess this big birthday coming up is really getting to my bran...

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY..

HI TOMMY...NICE TO SEE YA, POSTING..

COME BACK SOON.... :sunny:

• good morning all

lunch with Mia and the Curly cousins

• Morning All - ok after the rotten, cold winter I have to tell you I'm not ready for the heat yet. I was so hot last night that I barely slept and I'm grumpy and have a headache too. People beware (although there were no incidents on the bus - good thing too).

Patsy I sent my email to you in an email and I'm glad you were able to understand my version of English!!

Oct. 2nd is now in my calendar for the reunion. It's a better date.

Well just a quick type-by. Have a good day all - hope to check back later.

• Morning All - ok after the rotten, cold winter I have to tell you I'm not ready for the heat yet. I was so hot last night that I barely slept and I'm grumpy and have a headache too. People beware (although there were no incidents on the bus - good thing too).

Patsy I sent my email to you in an email and I'm glad you were able to understand my version of English!!

Oct. 2nd is now in my calendar for the reunion. It's a better date.

Well just a quick type-by. Have a good day all - hope to check back later.

• Morning on everyone. I hope every body enjoys their day!!!

• Morning on everyone. I hope every body enjoys their day!!!

• THIS TOUCHED ME AND I WANTED TO SHARE.. MY MOM ALWAYS SAID IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY IT IS HOW YOU SAY IT..LOVE YOU MOM

• THIS TOUCHED ME AND I WANTED TO SHARE.. MY MOM ALWAYS SAID IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY IT IS HOW YOU SAY IT..LOVE YOU MOM

• HELLO,

PATSY, LOVED THE PICS, EVERYONE LOOKED FANTASTIC, GLAD IT WENT WELL!!!

WARREN, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LEE'S HUSBAND, SO SAD AND SO YOUNG.

KAREN, THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE, SHE WILL GET HERS, I'M SURE!

I HEAR YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY GETTING WARM TEMPS!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I'VE BEEN DRIVING HOME EVERY NIGHT WITH THE A/C ON, TOO WARM!!!

TONIGHT IS MY LAST APPOINTMENT WITH THE ORTHOPEDIC, IT'S BEEN SLOW BUT MY SHOULDER IS DOING MUCH BETTER....NOW TO DEAL WITH THE NECK PAIN!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• HELLO,

PATSY, LOVED THE PICS, EVERYONE LOOKED FANTASTIC, GLAD IT WENT WELL!!!

WARREN, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LEE'S HUSBAND, SO SAD AND SO YOUNG.

KAREN, THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE, SHE WILL GET HERS, I'M SURE!

I HEAR YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY GETTING WARM TEMPS!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I'VE BEEN DRIVING HOME EVERY NIGHT WITH THE A/C ON, TOO WARM!!!

TONIGHT IS MY LAST APPOINTMENT WITH THE ORTHOPEDIC, IT'S BEEN SLOW BUT MY SHOULDER IS DOING MUCH BETTER....NOW TO DEAL WITH THE NECK PAIN!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• HI GUYS..

MARYANN..GLAD YOUR SHOULDER IS FEELING BETTER..

NECK PAIN IS DUE TO STRESS, SOMETIMES..I GET THAT

TOO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE..

WATCHING 'DWTS' ELIMINATION TONITE..

I MIGHT POST SOME PIX FROM THE PARTY, IF I CAN GET

TONIANN TO HELP ME..LOL

I HAVE TO REALLY PAY ATTENTION & LEARN HOW TO POST PIX. ](*,)

OK..MAYBE I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• HI GUYS..

MARYANN..GLAD YOUR SHOULDER IS FEELING BETTER..

NECK PAIN IS DUE TO STRESS, SOMETIMES..I GET THAT

TOO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE..

WATCHING 'DWTS' ELIMINATION TONITE..

I MIGHT POST SOME PIX FROM THE PARTY, IF I CAN GET

TONIANN TO HELP ME..LOL

I HAVE TO REALLY PAY ATTENTION & LEARN HOW TO POST PIX. ](*,)

OK..MAYBE I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

NO PIX POSTED TONITE..TONAINN IS TOO TIRED B/C SHE

SPENT THE LAST HOUR POSTING SOME PIX ON F.B. [-(

MAYBE, TOMORROW...

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

NO PIX POSTED TONITE..TONAINN IS TOO TIRED B/C SHE

SPENT THE LAST HOUR POSTING SOME PIX ON F.B. [-(

MAYBE, TOMORROW...

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

RAINY & YUCKY OUT, BUT OK..WHAT CAN WE DO, BUT MAKE

THE BEST OF IT..

'HAPPY OVER HUMP DAY' TO ALL THE WORKER BEES..

HI CUZ...FESTINA CALLED ME YESTERDAY..THEY ARE HAVING

A GREAT TIME.. WILL BE BACK ON THE 19TH..

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOU DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

RAINY & YUCKY OUT, BUT OK..WHAT CAN WE DO, BUT MAKE

THE BEST OF IT..

'HAPPY OVER HUMP DAY' TO ALL THE WORKER BEES..

HI CUZ...FESTINA CALLED ME YESTERDAY..THEY ARE HAVING

A GREAT TIME.. WILL BE BACK ON THE 19TH..

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOU DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Terry-just FYI today is Wednesday. Don't feel bad. The only days I know for sure are Sunday (Church) Wednesday(Garbage & recyclables) & Saturday (Garbage) The other das are just a blur. That video clip about the blind man was very impressive. Words, words, words. When you say them, mean them!

Patsy, I do not know how to post pictures either except those in my computer library that fit the blog's maximum size.

• Terry-just FYI today is Wednesday. Don't feel bad. The only days I know for sure are Sunday (Church) Wednesday(Garbage & recyclables) & Saturday (Garbage) The other das are just a blur. That video clip about the blind man was very impressive. Words, words, words. When you say them, mean them!

Patsy, I do not know how to post pictures either except those in my computer library that fit the blog's maximum size.

• Good morning All,

Chilly and rainy.....

Where the heck is the sunshine.

Mia was back with me last night.

Mommy had to go to the hospital thought baby was distressed. Tracie was dehydrated so they hydrated her and sent her home.

I guess baby Sherman will be born Monday the 18th not the 16th on my birthday. lol

Ok Have a great day. Back to nursery to pick up Mia

• Good morning All,

Chilly and rainy.....

Where the heck is the sunshine.

Mia was back with me last night.

Mommy had to go to the hospital thought baby was distressed. Tracie was dehydrated so they hydrated her and sent her home.

I guess baby Sherman will be born Monday the 18th not the 16th on my birthday. lol

Ok Have a great day. Back to nursery to pick up Mia

• HI WARREN.. I HAVE NO EXCUSE..TONIANN HAS SHOWED ME 2 OR 3

TIMES & I DO NOT PAY ATTENTION..(A.D.D. SHE CALLS IT) LOL

CUZ..GLAD TRACIE IS OK..KISEES TO ALL IN THE SHERMAN/CHIARELLI RESIDENCES..

CUZ..PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT MIKE & WHAT FUN

THEY HAD WITH HIM.. :lol:

• HI WARREN.. I HAVE NO EXCUSE..TONIANN HAS SHOWED ME 2 OR 3

TIMES & I DO NOT PAY ATTENTION..(A.D.D. SHE CALLS IT) LOL

CUZ..GLAD TRACIE IS OK..KISEES TO ALL IN THE SHERMAN/CHIARELLI RESIDENCES..

CUZ..PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT MIKE & WHAT FUN

THEY HAD WITH HIM.. :lol:

• Hi Everyone,

Patsy - The pictures were just beautiful....

Terry - Glad Tracie is ok...

Wet and damp out today.....oh well try and enjoy it anyway.

Peek back later

• Hi Everyone,

Patsy - The pictures were just beautiful....

Terry - Glad Tracie is ok...

Wet and damp out today.....oh well try and enjoy it anyway.

Peek back later

• Afternoon folks - if I could only crawl back into bed I'd be sooo happy!! The sun'll come tomorrow...

Patsy, Warren - I suffer from ADD too (or as my friend calls it ADDBCDCXYZ!) - I have the necessary cables but not the know-how. Oh well. I don't worry about it though, my camera's so old that I don't even bother taking pictures.

Anyway - back to the grind. Just a quick type-by.

Terry - hope Tracie's feeling better and there's still hope for the 16th!

Hi to everyone. Stay dry.

• Afternoon folks - if I could only crawl back into bed I'd be sooo happy!! The sun'll come tomorrow...

Patsy, Warren - I suffer from ADD too (or as my friend calls it ADDBCDCXYZ!) - I have the necessary cables but not the know-how. Oh well. I don't worry about it though, my camera's so old that I don't even bother taking pictures.

Anyway - back to the grind. Just a quick type-by.

Terry - hope Tracie's feeling better and there's still hope for the 16th!

Hi to everyone. Stay dry.

• Hi-quick typeby-got in work this A.M.-found out my co-worker of 10 years had massive heart attack while driving the car with his 2 kids..passed away..I'm so devastated right now..can't believe it..puts things in perspective fast..only 47 years old..not much work done in my dept.today..talk to u later...bye

• Anna - so sorry to hear that, what a shame, where the kids alright?

Karen - Im with you, I could of stayed in bed all day....hell all winter!!!!!!! LOL

• Hi Judy-he had an 8yr.old son & 12 yr.old daughter..he started driving erraticly & the daughter jumped into the front seat & steered the car to the side of the road & shut it off..other drivers saw what happened & pulled him out of the car & started CPR but it was too late..can't belleve how fast things happen...I am the last one to see him when I leave work..we walk down to the garage together to get our cars...it's going to take some time..you spend more time with your co-workers than you do your own family..what a shame........thanks Judy for letting me vent.

This discussion has been closed.