Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1147 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Anytime Anna, this has to be so heartbreaking....I remember when I worked at my other job....I used to work at home, but went to the office everyday to pick up work....There were three girls in the office...One of them was a 20 year old. One day I went to bring my work back and we were all sitting around talking about nails and shoes, I will never forget...the next morning I went into work and they told me she (Pat, the 20 year old) was in a car accident and passed away...I could not believe it. That was very hard to deal with.....stay strong and we are hear if you need to vent.....

• Anna - I'm sorry - what a loss for everyone. At work 2 years back I lost 2 good friends to cancer within 2 mos. of each other - neither woman knew they had it. It's hard. Prayers for his family and you.

• Anna, crazy things happen. I mentioned on here the other day about my nieces husband, also 47, falling down the stairs in the house they have lived in for many years and he died from injury to his brain last Friday after two unsuccessful brain surgeries. Many years ago when I was in the Army I got a phone call from home. My Uncle who I worked with in NABISCO was taking the drivers test in NJ and dropped dead behind the wheel. He was 50. he was more like a brother to me then an Uncle. fortunately the test examiner was able to get my uncle's foot off the accelerator and hit the brakes. No one else was injured.

While working for Nabisco in NY in the 50's, we had a fellow who was coming back to work after a heart attack. He had to get clearance from the company Doctor before coming back. The Doctor examined him & his records and told him he could go back to work the next day. He left the Doctors office, went into the Mens room and dropped dead on the spot. We just do not know what and when things are going to happen. My thoughts & prayers are with your co-workers family and friends...

• HI ANNA...WHAT AN AWFUL THING TO HAPPEN.. THANK GOD THE CHILDREN ARE OK..MAY HE R.I.P.

[-oB PRAYERS TO HIS FAMILY..

HI JUDY..GLAD YOU LIKED THE PIX..

KAREN..SO WE SHARE THE SAME DISEASE???.LOL (A.D.D.)

OH WELL, LOVE US FOR WHO & WHAT WE ARE.. :love:

BTW, I SPOKE TO JOEBROOXX (PINTO) TODAY.. HE SAID TO

TELL YOU ALL HE MISSES YOU GUYS & HOPES EVERYONE IS

DOING OK..

HI WARREN...HOPE YOUR NEICE IS DOING OK..WHAT A HEART BREAK & YES, YOU NEVER KNOW..

OK..C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hi Guys.....

Anna I'm sorry to hear that. Must have been so frightening for the children. Thank God they were ok.

This afternoon as I was walking along 3rd ave I passed a young man handing out cards for the cell phone co MetroPCS....I told him no thank you and he said to me "It's the most popular phone among drug dealers and men who cheat on their wives" I looked at him and said WHAT!!!! He said just stating the facts ma'am.....Crazy Crazy people in this world!!! lol

• LOL..DEB!!! ONLY IN AMERICA... #-o

GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

WATCHING A.I. & RELAXING...

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING.. XX :)

• HI ALL YES ITS ME

SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED THAT MUCH LATELY

TODAY IS THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF MY HUSBAND PETER'S PASSING

I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD BE A BASKET CASE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY WITH A LOT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM MY FRIENDS

I MISS THE BLOG WILL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN

LOVE TO ALL

• HI HELEN..AFTER I RECEIVED YOUR TEXT THIS MORNING, (WHICH I LOVE YOUR TEXTS IN THE MORNING) I SAID A PRAYER [-oB

FOR PETER..HE'S IN A GREAT PLACE & I'M SURE HE'S LOOKING

DOWN & WATCHING OVER YOU.

LOVE YA, XX

• Hi-thanks everyone for being there for me today..Warren-sorry about your niece's husband...when things happen like this, it sure makes u realize how precious life is..Hi Helen-glad you come on once in awhile...Peter's gone 1 year already..wow, that sure was fast!!! I'm going to sleep early tonite-hope I feel better tomorrow...bye

• GOOD EVENING PEEPS

A LONG DAY HERE YOU KNOW NOT SO NICE OUTSIDE BUT I FOUND THINGS TO DO LIKE SLEEP LOL

CANT WAIT FOR THE REUNION SHOULD BE FUN HEY PARTYING IS ALWAYS FUN RIGHT ITS A ITS BEST WHEN ITS WITH FRIENDS

OK I GUESS EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING OR ON THE COUCH SO ILL SAY GOOD NIGHT

• Anthony-I'm here.

• OH ANNA I JUST READ BACK I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT TYPE OF NEWS YOUR SO RIGHT ONE NEVER KNOWS DOES ONE

• HI ANNA SORRY HONEY ITS HARD TO LOSE A GOOD FRIEND I KNOW THAT FOR SURE

• well-I guess I'll say good night then Anthony.

• HEY ANNA I AM HERE

• OH WELL GOOD NIGHT YA ALL

• Hi-yes u never know what's gonna happen each day...it's very sad for his young kids & wife..thanks Anthony..it's nice to know you can come on and talk anytime..appreciate it...good night.....

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY & ENJOY!!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hi Everyone,

Nice day out today...enjoy

• Hello All. I will try & stay off the sad stuff today. Right now we have a guy here installing pull out drawers in all our lower kitchen cabinets. Carol has wanted them for some time. We found that things put toward the back of the cabinets are seldom used because #1 You forget where they are. #2 It is a pain in the butt to move everything to get to them. When we emptied the cabinets out so the tech could install the drawers we did find things either Carol or I forgot we had.

One of my Grandson's is in Ireland on a school trip. They were supposed to go to Japan but I do not have to explain why that was changed. His father (our son in-law) has many Irish ancestors so the boy can bring back all kinds of info on the trip. His name is Kevin Kaine so he should get along fine in Ireland with that name. I had to laugh. I think our farthest school trip from Brooklyn was to the Bronx Zoo. 2nd would have been the Museums in Manhattan.

Weather here has been great of late. Cool evenings and mornings and afternoons in the mid-80's. Soon however it will be 90 degrees every day except rainy days. Water temps at the beaches is up to 76 degrees.

As Porky Pig would say Thaaaaaaats All Folks... :pig:

• Amazing what a little sun can do for one's attitude!! So nice to see it shining and feel it getting nice and warm.

Warren funny that you say that - my class trip was to Wash. DC and I thought who I was (hah! some thing just never change!!) cause my friend's trips were local. The trips today are way better!!

Anna - hope you're feeling better today.

Debbie, Terry, Patsy (yep, ADD it is!) Anthony and to anyone I missed - have a great day. Later.

• ITS WITH A VERY SAD HEART I TELL THAT

ALL MY CHILDREN IS COMING TO AN END

COME THIS JAN. THE SHOW WILL BE NO MORE

AND I THINK IT SUCKS BIG TIME

THE SHOWS BEEN ON SINCE 1968

WELL TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING

• Hi-Karen-yes I feel a little bit better today..wake is on Sunday..Anthony-just read on the All My Children website-it goes off the air Sept.2011 and One Life to Live goes off the air in Jan.2012...can't believe it..replacing the shows with 2 food shows.....ridiculous...wonder who's going home tonite on A.I....talk to u tomorrow...bye

• It is totally crazy...Do we need more cooking shows. I am so upset they are taking those soaps off. UMBRIA WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? I boycotted American Idol last night LOL

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• Dear Anna,

I just went back to read. I am so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and God give his family the strength to get through this. Too young to pass....Love Terry

• OH MY HEART

TERRY IS TRYING TO KILL ME

FIRST I HEAR ABOUT

ALL MY CHILDREN

THEN TERRY GOES AND POST THIS ON FB

Terry Angelo Sherman

Our Last Park slope Reunion. Come join the fun this year at the Rex Manor October 2, 2011.... 12 pm. 65.00 a head everything included. (even parking)

OUR LAST REUNION

THANK GOD TERRY SAID THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE ON HER PART

• UMBRIA I AM PEEING MY PANTS. YOU RE TOO FUNNY. I MEANT THE LAST PARK SLOPE REUNION PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK. UMBRIA CALL THE STATION AND COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR SOAPS BEING TAKEN OFF. I AM SO UPSET. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????

• Hi-thank you Terry...can't believe the soaps are going off the air after all these years..I've been watching AMC since 1973..so funny..my son just called me from Peoria, Il. to tell me about the cancellation-..he started watching AMC in college..he's away all week on business & tapes every episode...I don't know what we're gonna do!!! I watch it on Soap.Net every night...well, I'm turning in early so good night everyone..talk to u tomorrow........

• GOOD MORNING, GUYS :)

IT'S GOING TO BE NICE OUT, TODAY.

GET OUT & ENJOY...EASTER VACATION STARTS AFTER 3PM

TODAY FOR SOME LUCKY PEOPLE..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER. :sunny:

• Morning All -

Let's do the Happy Dance - today is, yes, it is, finally, FABULOUS FREAKIN FRIDAY!!!!

Been a week for all of us. Anna - glad you're feeling better.

Wow - no more All My Children - I remember running home from school so I could watch it - my favorite character was Mary Kennicott - I haven't watched it since the 70's! I never watched One Life to Live. Just what we need more cooking shows. I love cooking shows - just wish they'd come and cook for me.

Oh well, just a quick type-by - today is Tax Day - don't forget to mail your taxes.

Nice day - go out and enjoy. Try to be back later (if not enjoy the weekend).

• HI ALL, I FOUND TIME TO POST 1) TERRY LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN DROP OFF THE MONEY FOR THE REUNION

JUDY, ITS A LITTLE EARLY, BUT I WANT TO WISH YOU AND BOBBY AND HAPPY 30TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. MAY 2 1981 - MAY 2 2011. EVERYONE ELSE TAKE CARE

• HEY GUYS, HAPPY FRIDAY, HOORAY!!

BAD THING IS WE'LL BE GETTING HIT WITH THOSE BAD RAIN STORMS TOMORROW AFTERNOON, WE ALWAYS WATCH OUT FOR TORNADOS.

I STILL GET THE SHOULDER PAIN, MY DR. SAID TO GIVE IT UNTIL JULY, AND THEN I SHOULD BE FEELING LOTS BETTER.

ANNA - SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CO-WORKER, WOW WHAT A SHOCK AND HIS LITTLE GIRLS WERE SOOOO BRAVE TO PULL THE CAR OVER. YRS. AGO, WE HAD A WOMAN HERE THAT DIED IN HER SLEEP, RETIRED IN DEC AND TURNED 50 FIVE MOS LATER, GONE SO FAST, WE WERE ALL SHOCKED.

WARREN - YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO - I'M SURE YOUR GRANDSON WILL HAVE PLENTY OF PHOTOS/VIDEOS TO LOOK AT WHEN HE RETURNS.

TERRY - MAYBE THE BABY WILL STILL ARRIVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

ALL ---- HAVE A GREAT WK. END!!!

• Hi Everyone,

Anthony - I can't believe you remembered and how long!!!! Thank you, I will let Bobby know that you posted.

Wow AMC AND OLTL, I thought it was just rumors, but they are actually going off the air...I guess I am saved, I watch only General Hospital and to tell you the truth sometimes I wish they would end that show....I am so addicted I cannot miss an episode, but sometimes I just don't have the time to watch.....and lately it has gotten so stupid, maybe I am outgrowing it LOL LOL However, I feel bad for all actors who worked on the show for so many years.....

Supposed to be nasty out tomorrow...I have plans on going out to eat with my friends for dinner, we haven't seen each other in so long, should be fun!!!

Well enjoy the day, peek back later.

• HEY THERE YOU GUYS

WHATS UP BOY ITS COLD OUTSIDE OH WELL MAKE THE BEST OF IT I GUESS LAST NIGHT I WATCH ONE OF MY BEST SHOWS "STAGE DOOR CANTEEN" WHAT A CAST IT WAS MADE IN 1943 THIS IS JUST SOME OF THE CAST

Cast

Cast overview, first billed only:

Judith Anderson ... Herself

Kenny Baker ... Himself

Tallulah Bankhead ... Herself

Ralph Bellamy ... Himself

Edgar Bergen ... Himself

Charlie McCarthy ... Himself

Ray Bolger ... Himself

Ina Claire ... Herself

Katharine Cornell ... Herself

Gracie Fields ... Herself

Lynn Fontanne ... Herself

Helen Hayes ... Herself

Katharine Hepburn ... Herself

Hugh Herbert ... Himself

Jean Hersholt

THEN THERE WHERE ALL THE BIG BANDS

GREAT MOVIE REALLY

• ANTHONY UMBRIA said:

LOVE THIS..

glitter-graphics.com

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUZ'

:love:

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY.. LOVE YA, MUCHO XXOO :)

DOING LAUNDRY, NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP A LITTLE, &

THAN FOOD SHOPPING.. WEATHER DOES NOT LOOK TOO

GOOD..

ENJOY YOUR DAY, & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Happy Birthday Terry. Enjoy your day and rest up for next week. I'm sure it will be a busy one. I will talk to you on MOnday to hear the great news. In the mean time, enjoy, eat and party. Love to you both. Donna and Kenny.........

• imageglitter-graphics.com

Terry I hope you have a great birthday.....you certainly deserve it!!!!

• Good Morning and thanks for the birthday wishes.

I am grateful I made it to 60 but the number is killing me..

Mike and I are going to dinner tonight.

everyone is busy doing their own thing. Mike and Tracie preparing for the baby on Monday, Jon and April out partying as usual. LOL Oh and Mike is working. I thin I will go spend some of my birthday money.

See ya all later....

By the way

Got our first money orer for the reunion Bobby w. a fireman from 22nd street. Lets go people I need to leave a deposit...

• HAPPY 6OTH BIRTHDAY TERRY....HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

Attached files image
  • Terry that's so exciting waiting for a new baby!!!! Can't wait for my brother Nick and his wife to have their baby but that's not until August.

• To Terry:

Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday To You!

Your friends all love you!

And Blog friends too!

Enjoy the day and best of luck on the newcomer. ( The baby of course)

• I wanna wish my brother Vinny a Happy Birthday as well. It's been a hell of a year for him health wise and he's finally feeling himself again!!!!

• TERRY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUR PARTY QUEEN !! MANY MORE AND CONGRATS ON THR NEW GRANDBABY...LOVE YA XOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNY....HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY YEAR.

• HI GUYS..

DEB!! WISH VINNY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR US, PLEASE.

WELL, I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN ON THE WAY. (SHERMAN BABY) & I AM ALSO, FOR THE FIRST TIME, GOING TO BE A 'GREAT AUNT'.. ONE OF MY BROTHER CHARLIES SONS,MY NEPHEW (FRANK & HIS WIFE JESSICCA) ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL, IN JULY.. HER NAME WILL BE

'JULIANA NICOLE'.. SHOWER IS IN JUNE.. IMAGINE, MY BROTHER

CHARLIE A GRANDFATHER..HE BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH AS FAR AS

GRANDCHILDREN ARE CONCERNED.. :)

• TERRY A VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I BET YOUR GOING TO PARTY BIG TONIGHT

LOVE YA GIRL

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

• happy birthday terry...your still young....enjoy many more

• Hi-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!! Hope you're having a great day!! Also, Debbie's brother Vinny...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Crazy weather here today...freezing rain than it snowed for a couple of hours with gusty winds! Glad I put my winter clothes away...LOL..it's only 35 degrees outside...took Cody for a "Spa" day today..also to make myself feel better, I had one too..got my hair done!!! Wake is tomorrow & funeral Mass is on Monday for my friend...will talk to u soon..enjoy the rest of the weekend....bye

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

Thank you again for all the birthday wishes and all the love I feel from you guys.

HAPPY SUNDAY..

WEATHER HOPEFULLY WILL BE NICER TODAY, THAN YESTERDAY...

CUZ..HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOUR DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• A good Sunday morning to you all. I have never missed a Palm Sunday Church service before, but Carol pulled something in her back yesterday and could hardly get out of bed. Early this AM I massaged her back with "Icy Hot" cream and then after breakfast I helped her shower using the massage setting on the hand held shower and that helped a little. And before you ask, NO nothing else happened in the shower!!! Her digestive problems have quieted down some and now the back. She feels very guilty about all her medical problems and I have to keep re-assuring her that it is not her fault.

Terry, even after this new grandchild is born I think you have a ways to catch up with me. I have 7 Grandchildren. Two of them are in college and the youngest is a 7 year old who will be receiving her 1st Communion on May 7. We can not be in two places at once and so will be at Carol's Mothers memorial service in Brooklyn when Erica receives her Communion. Good luck on the newborn when he/she arrives. I pray for a healthy, happy baby who will love her Grandma!!! :flower:

• A Happy Palm sunday to All...

Church was packed as usual.....

Enjoy and god Bless My blog Family

• Old Goat in FL said:

A good Sunday morning to you all. I have never missed a Palm Sunday Church service before, but Carol pulled something in her back yesterday and could hardly get out of bed. Early this AM I massaged her back with "Icy Hot" cream and then after breakfast I helped her shower using the massage setting on the hand held shower and that helped a little. And before you ask, NO nothing else happened in the shower!!! Her digestive problems have quieted down some and now the back. She feels very guilty about all her medical problems and I have to keep re-assuring her that it is not her fault.

Terry, even after this new grandchild is born I think you have a ways to catch up with me. I have 7 Grandchildren. Two of them are in college and the youngest is a 7 year old who will be receiving her 1st Communion on May 7. We can not be in two places at once and so will be at Carol's Mothers memorial service in Brooklyn when Erica receives her Communion. Good luck on the newborn when he/she arrives. I pray for a healthy, happy baby who will love her Grandma!!! :flower:

Thank you Warren.

You are so funny.....Carol You are a very lucky woman to have someone care so much about you. My Mike is like that and thses kind of men are hard to find these days..Hope you ae feeling better Carol and Warren behave yourself...lol

• Good morning all.....Happy Palm Sunday!

Warren.....can we clone you??? lol Carol is a very lucky woman and I'm sure you're a very lucky man as well. :D-Y Funny but I pulled a muscle in my back on the right side as well and I DID NOT get any special treatment here!!!!! lol May have to go to the dr tomorrow because it hurts when I breathe.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Vinny.... :cheers:

Patsy congrats on becoming a great aunt...can't wait for Nick and Lauren's baby this august!!! We are all so excited.

• Happy Palm Sunday....boy Palm Sunday is not what is used to be...I just came back from the Jackson Outlets, it was packed.....never shopped on Palm Sunday.

Waiting for my kids to get here, then we will eat.

• Hello every one & Happy Palm Sunday

it turned out to be a nice day & relaxing :sunny:

• Happy Palm Sunday to all!!! Happy Birthday to you Terri.

• Well this pain in my back had me in bed all day.....so much for making lasagna 8-[ Going to try to get in to see the dr tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed their Palm Sunday.

Tommy nice to see you back here....we missed you =DB

• HELLO :). JUST SHARING SOME PICS FROM TONIANN'S SWEET 16 :).

GOING T THE DENTIST TODAY...I'M OVERDUE & I NNED SOME

WORK DONE ON MY TEETH. I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER ABOUT

GOING, BUT GO I MUST.. LOL

FROM THE DENTIST WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL TO DO SOME

SHOPPING..(I LIKE THAT PART OF THE DAY).. :cheers:

CUZ...GOOD LUCK TO TRACIE & MICHAEL TODAY..I WILL BE

PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU..LET US KNOW WHEN THE BABY IS

BORN..HOW EXCITING..LOVE YA, MUCHO XXOO

DEB, I HOPE YOUR BACK IS BETTER TODAY..IF NOT, GO SEE

THAT DR. YOU MAY HAVE PULLED SOMETHING OR SLEPT THE WRONG WAY..

WARREN.. HOPE CAROL IS FEELING BETTER..SEND MY LOVE

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY & I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Good Morning All,

Terry - Good Luck today, let us know....

Debbie - Hope your back is feeling better.

Patsy - Beautiful pictures!!

To all you Staten Islanders.....winning 72,000,000 lottery ticket was bought at Shoprite on Hyland Blvd/New Dorp.....check your tickets!!!!!

Have a great day....Hate Monday mornings in work, don't know where to start.......

• HI EVERYONE AND HAPPY 60TH TERRY, HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY - PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN THE BABY ARRIVES.

YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT PARTS OF NC WAS HIT PRETTY BAD BY A TORNADO ON SAT. BUT WE ARE FINE. UNFORTUNATELY, SOME PEOPLE WEREN'T SO LUCKY AND WE HAD SOME FATALITIES HERE.

PATSY, LOVE THE PICS, TONIANN IS VERY PRETTY, LOVE HER PURPLE DRESS.

DEBBIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VINNY, HOPE HE FEELS WELL SOON.

WARREN, HOPE CAROL FEELS WELL SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

• GOOD MORNING ALL.The photos are beautiful. God Bless her she is so beautiful.

Off to meet my new grandchild in a little while. Patsy call me around 2 so I have your number. It is on my email not on my phone. Call me so I can call you when the baby is born.Did not sleep having anxiety and I all feel like doing is crying. What the Hell?? I should be so excited about my new little one. Tracie's Mom called and she is very nervous. Prayers that everything goes good and God if u are listening please most importantly let the baby be healthy and PLEASE A HEALTHY BABY BOY cause my boy does not have a change in that household now with the two he has already. lol ANGELS ALL AROUND MY FAMILY....

• Terry - Angels are around Traci.......

• Congratulations Terry!!!!!

Attached files image
  • Congratulations Traci, Mike and Mia!!!!

Attached files image
  • Congratulations Grandma Terry. Now you have another that you can spoil as that is the right of all grandparents!!!

Attached files image
  • Oh well, maybe someday I will get the hang of adding pictures to the blog. It was a cute KOALA bear and I was going to say "I hope you can BEAR with another Grandaughter" Pun is lost now but the idea was okay... =DB

glitter-graphics.com

CONGRATULATIONS TERRY ON YOUR NEW GRANDDAUGHTER....CONGRATS TO MIKE, TRACI AND MIA

glitter-graphics.com

CONGRATS, TO ALL MY CUZZIES..SO EXCITING..MIA MUST BE

ECSTATIC!!! SHE IS NOW A BIG SISTER.

BTW, WHAT IS THE BABY'S NAME.?? :love:

• HI CUZ..JUST READ YOUR POST ABOUT CALLING YOU..

I JUST GOT HOME A SHORT WHILE AGO.. AT 2 PM TODAY, I WAS

IN THE DENTIST'S CHAIR.& THAN WENT TO S..I. MALL. HAD TO HAVE A FILLING PUT IN &

NOW MORE WORK TO BE DONE IN MAY.

I WILL CALL YOU LATER..

WARREN. YOUR INTENTIONS ARE ALWAYS GOOD..I CAN DO

GLITTER GRAPHICS, ETC, BUT PHOTOS, TONIANN DOES FOR

ME..LIKE I SAID, ONE DAY I WILL LEARN..LOL

MARYANN..GLAD YOU'RE ALL OK..I KNOW, I SAW THE NEWS.

N.C. GOT STOMPED..

JUDY, MARYANN, & EVERYONE..THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS

ON TONIANN'S PIX..

OK..'DWTS' COMING ON SOON,..I AM GOING TO RELAX, UNWIND &

ENJOY THE REST OF THE NIGHT..

C U, LATER.. :)

• Congradulations Mike, Tracy and Mia!

Attached files image
  • TERRY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....ITS A GIRL HOW WONDERUL FOR MIA, A BABY SISTER. !!

PATSY YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !! PRETTY DRESS TOO !!!

GOING TO WATCH DWTS....GOOD NIGHT !!

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

THANX JEANETTE...ENJOY 'DWTS'.. I AM WATCHING IT, TOO!!

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING..

SWEET DREAMS TO MY LITTLE NEW CUZZIE...XX

• imageglitter-graphics.com

TO MY JEWISH FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS.. ENJOY!!

• Yes It is a girl 6lbs 2 oz born at 3pm on the dot...Her name so far is ARIA. Might be different when I go back tomorrow. lol

Thanks for all the beautiful wishes...

Going to bed I am exhausted....

Good Night Sweet Dreams

• TERRY

HOW GREAT IS THAT

A BABY GIRL WOW GRANDMA MIA HAS A NEW SISTER AND GRANDMA WILL HAVE TWO GIRLS TO WATCH THAT IS SO COOL

CONGATULATIONS TO TRACI AND MIKE

CUZ...I LOVE THE NAME ARIA..VERY PRETTY & DIFFERENT.

HOPE MOMMY & BABY ARE DOING FINE ( & DADDY TOO).

PLEASE SEND MY LOVE. I WILL BE OUT TO SEE THE BABY

SOON..

I SPOKE TO MY CUZ GERI LAST NIGHT.. SHE SAID TO TELL YOU ALL SHE WAS ASKING FOR YOU.. SHE WILL TRY TO COME UP FOR THE REUNION...

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY..

C U ALL, LATER..XX :)

• Congrats Terry and Mike and Mike, Traci and Big sister Mia!! How beautiful - a new baby girl to love and spoil and spoil!!

Nice way to start a Tuesday w/such happy news.

Gotta get my act in gear - I need Easter presents for my 12 great nieces and nephews (no small order there!) Like everything else it'll happen.

Glad to hear you escaped the weather's wrath in NC MaryAnn.

Between the snow and now the rain so far this year is very crazy - hope we won't have a wicked hot summer.

Hi Debbie, Suzie, Anthony, Judy, Anna, Jeanette, Warren, Patsy and to anyone I missed. Have a good day. Gotta go earn that paycheck!! Later.

• Good Morning All,

Going to meet my little Aria in person today I hope and not behind a glass wall.lol

See ya later..

• Good morning all...

Terry I bet you can't wait to get your hands on that little one.....best of luck to all of you.

Karen....I sure hope we don't have a really hot summer...I'll spend most of it indoors...I'm so not a heat person.

Went for a sonogram this morning to rule out gallstones...we shall see. Still in pain. ](*,)

Hello to Patsy, Judy, Anna, MaryAnn, Warren, Jeanette, Suzie, Anthony and everyone else....

• =DBTERRY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY on the birth of your new Granddaughter.

April 19 what a great time of the month it is to be born,

I have held that date close to me for a long time now as you will the rest of your life. :wink:

• Hi Everyone,

Debbie - Hope you feel better, this weather does not help, when it is so damp out.

Terry - Congrats again....how exciting a new baby girl!!!

Have a good day

Happy Passover to all our Jewish friends and family...

Attached files image
  • hi-congrats Terry on your new Granddaughter...Mia will now have a little sister to play with..best wishes to Tracie & Mike...MaryAnnL-glad you're ok. storms look terrible in your area..hi to Karen, Anthony, Jeannette, Patsy, Judy & Debbie (hope you feel better)..wonder who's leaving DWTS tonite..I love Chris(the wrestler) and Hientz Ward(football player). I think Kirstie should go..talk to u soon..have a great day.......bye

• Aria Paige my new little one...

Attached files image
  • 'WELCOME, ARIA PAIGE'..WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY & I LOVE

HER NAME...GOD BLESS HER.

CUZ, I KNOW I JUST HUNG UP WITH YOU, BUT HAVE A GREAT

NIGHT.. LOVE YA, MUCHO ..XX :)

GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING.. XX :)

• Hi-just got on to see if anyone was here and than I see this beautiful baby-wow-and what a beautiful name...Terry, you must be so excited...nothing like another baby in the family...I'm so jealous!!! Watched DWTS-wanted Kirstie to go..maybe next week...goodnight..talk to u tomorrow..

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Welcome little Aria Paige. Best wishes to the whole family!!!!She and Mia are so beautiful...

Have a good day everyone....

• GOOD MORNING ALL

HAVE A GREAT DAY

• Hi Guys.....

Well yesterday was fun....went for sono in the morning and still waiting for the results but at least I feel better. I took Kevin and Samantha for a check up and after they drew blood and gave Samm a menegitis shot she almost passed out!!! The dr said it was probably a combination of not eating for so long and have the blood drawn and then the shot....it scared the hell out of me.....geez [-X

Off today to visit the out-laws....lol Hopefully Bambi will stay in the woods. On a happy note I got a new tenant :D-Y but of course I have a leak from their bathroom and it's leaking into mine...never ends.

Terry that baby is so precious!!! :thumleft: God bless....

See you all later....

• WITH APOLOGIES TO JOYCE KILMER

ODE TO A BABY

I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SEE

A POEM AS LOVELY AS A BABY

THE CHERRY CHEEKS AND CUTISH NOSE

EACH ONES THE CUTEST I SUPPOSE

THE WANTING CRY AND KICKING LEGS

THEY MAKE YOU THINK THE BABY BEGS

ATTENTION IS WHAT THEY REALLY NEED

YOU BETTER GIVE IT WITH LOTS OF SPEED

THE CRYING STOPS THE COOING STARTS

NOW WE ENJOY THE VERY BEST PARTS

CUDDLING AND KISSING IS NOW OKAY

BUT SAVE SOME PLEASE FOR ANOTHER DAY

AND SO WE HAVE A GOURGOUS CHILD

TREAT HE OR SHE VERY TENDER AND MILD

THE REWARDS YOU SEE ARE REALLY GREAT

AFTER WAITING FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDATE

• TERRY, BABY ARIA PAIGE IS BEAUTIFUL, THANKS FOR POSTING HER PHOTO, YOU MUST BE THRILLED.....NOT ONE BUT TWO GRANDDAUGHERS!!!!!

IT'S VERY HOT TODAY 87. HOMEOWNERS WHO HAD DAMAGE WERE FINALLY ALLOWED TO COME BACK IN THEIR COMMUNITIES FOR THE BIG CLEAN UP, IT'S SO SAD.

WELL, I BETTER GET GOING BUT EVERYONE --- HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

• TERRY THAT BABY IS SO BEAUTIFUL DO ME A BIG FAVOR BITE HER FOR ME

HI EVERYBODY

TRADITION WHAT THE HELL EVERY HOLIDAY THESE KIDS OF MINE ALONG WITH MY WIFE ARE CHANGING THADITION

NOW THEY DONT WANT A LAG OF LAMB FOR EASTER THEY WANT HAM YUCK HAM WHAT THE F$&K AND MY WIFE TELLS ME TO STOP THEY WANT TO MAKE THERE OWN TRADIDTION WELL I SAY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START YOUR OWN THING NOT AT MY HOUSE BUT I GUESS I DONT COUNT ANYMORE OH WELL

• BY THE WAY I AM ON STRIKE I WILL NOT COOK THIS EASTER NOPE

THEY ALL WANT THERE EASTER PIE WELL LET THEM MAKE IT AFTER 37 YEARS OF MY COOKING LAMB AND THE SIDES AND MY GRANDMAS EASTER PIE I AM NOW ON STRIKE

• Anthony- If I was still in Brooklyn, I would be over for the Leg of Lamb, with small potatoes baked around it served with some mint Jelly. Yum. Yum, Yum. With only two of us here we will have to settle for a steak or something.The Legs of Lamb much too big for us... 8O

This discussion has been closed.