Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1148 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Hi-to Anthony & Warren-leg of lamb is my favorite...I know what you mean Anthony..I always do the cooking but this year the kids want to go out for "brunch"???????????...(not that I'm complaining about cooking but WTH?) I'd come over Anthony for that Easter meal if I was in Brooklyn too!!! Anyway, everyone enjoy your day & will talk to u soon...

• TERRY BEAUTIFUL, GRANDAUGHTER..ARIA PAIGE NICE NAME GOD BLESS HER !!

ANTHONY OUR TRADITIONS ARE FADING AWAY...WERE HAVING PRIME RIB...BUT IM STILL COOKING ITALIAN,STUFFED ARTICHOKES MUSHROOMS..MANOCOTTI SUASAGE MEATBALLS,CHICKEN PARM...LOL EVERYONES ON A DIET...BUT ME...LOL

TAKE CARE ALL !!!

• HEY WARREN

HOW ABOUT A FEW LAMB CHOPS WITH SOME ROASTED ROOT VEGGIES

JEANETTE I REFUSE TO COOK AT ALL IF MY KIDS ARE MAKING THE MENU THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO DO THE COOKING ILL GO TO POLIOS

AND GET SOME THINGS FOR MYSELF ALREADY COOKED

• Anthony - I can do without the lamb - I love baby lamb chops but that's about all. Now, the Easter pie is a whole different story. Yum, grain pie, sweet pie, meat pie. Like Jeanette I'm the only one NOT on a diet!!

Anna, come from ChiTown, Jeanette from RI, MaryAnn from NC, Warren from FL and we'll meet in the middle and have a feast!!

Yeah, the days finally over - a real slow one for me which is a change - looking forward to going home and doing nothing cause I'm real tired from not working.

Have a good night all. Tomorrow is another day.

• Terry Congratulations on your New Precious Little Princess Aria Paige. Im so happy for Mia she has a little sister to play with......Beautiful!

• Maryann Thank God your all doing ok from those nasty storms

I was thinking about Janet also!

Anna and Warren Im so sorry about the sad news for both of you! My Condolences to their family and friends...

Ive been so busy .....I just finally had a chance to sit down and read.

Of course I see that Anthony needs a good slap!

Still!

Patsy ....Toniann looked beautiful for her Sweet 16

Loved the colors she chose....thats my flower theme

for this summer. We also had Nicole's Sweet 16 on Sunday

and you just reminded me that we totally forgot her corsage after driving the guy nuts to design and make it!

Im so happy they both had a memorable Party!

Tommy its about time your on here! Now where's all the rest of your possies????? LOL

Debbie have a good time and please watch out for Bambi!

My son Vinny almost hit 4 of them running from the woods across from me into the park.....Crazy!

• Well Anthony we decided to make reservations at a local restaurant for Easter Sunday. This way if they have Leg of Lamb on the menu I will order it.

Guess I am slipping. Not one comment on my baby poem. Critical or flattering. Oh well, I am too old to change from a lazy retired guy to a full time poet!!!! :scratch:

• NOW FOR THE ALMIGHTY PIZON "ANTHONY"

I HAVE THINGS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST WAY BACK

SO HERE IT GOES:

MEN CAN COOK BETTER THAN WOMEN IF THEY MAKE SURE TO WEAR THEIR FULL GEAR BODY PROTECTION AND HAVE THEIR FIRE EXTINGUISHER READY!

TOMMY....CAN AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE!

• Old Goat in FL said:

WITH APOLOGIES TO JOYCE KILMER

ODE TO A BABY

I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SEE

A POEM AS LOVELY AS A BABY

THE CHERRY CHEEKS AND CUTISH NOSE

EACH ONES THE CUTEST I SUPPOSE

THE WANTING CRY AND KICKING LEGS

THEY MAKE YOU THINK THE BABY BEGS

ATTENTION IS WHAT THEY REALLY NEED

YOU BETTER GIVE IT WITH LOTS OF SPEED

THE CRYING STOPS THE COOING STARTS

NOW WE ENJOY THE VERY BEST PARTS

CUDDLING AND KISSING IS NOW OKAY

BUT SAVE SOME PLEASE FOR ANOTHER DAY

AND SO WE HAVE A GOURGOUS CHILD

TREAT HE OR SHE VERY TENDER AND MILD

THE REWARDS YOU SEE ARE REALLY GREAT

AFTER WAITING FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDATE

WARREN THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL....I CANT BELIEVE MY LITTLE SAMANTHA IS GONNA BE 3....HOW FAST THE TIME GOES

• REMEMBER....MEN CANT MULTI-TASK VERY WELL!

WARREN...AT MY LAST JOB.... I HAD TO DISPATCH 3 POLICE PCTS, WORK THE COMPUTER TO RELAY EVERYTHING I WAS SAYING AND THE COPS WERE DOING, ANSWER THE PHONE PERTAINING TO THE JOBS, CALL A PERSON BACK WHO ASKED FOR THE HELP, PRESS THE FOOT PEDAL TO SPEAK OVER THE AIR, NOTIFY MY SUPERVISOR OF A SERIOUS JOB, TAKE A SIP OF WATER, SCRATCH MY NOSE, AND RUB MY NECK, SOMETIMES RUN A PLATE ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER.....WOMEN HAVE YOU MEN BEAT! THEN ON MY DRIVE HOME THINK ABOUT MY DAY, WHEN DO I SLEEP, DRIVE MY DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL, WHAT DO I NEED FROM THE STORE, DOGS NEED TO GO OUT, WASH THE CLOTHES, WHATS FOR DINNER?, WHEN DO I PAY THE BILLS??? NEED A SHOWER AND BACK TO WORK!

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WOMEN WHO DO THIS DAILY...WITH LITTLE RECOGNITION!

• Old Goat in FL said:

WITH APOLOGIES TO JOYCE KILMER

ODE TO A BABY

I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SEE

A POEM AS LOVELY AS A BABY

THE CHERRY CHEEKS AND CUTISH NOSE

EACH ONES THE CUTEST I SUPPOSE

THE WANTING CRY AND KICKING LEGS

THEY MAKE YOU THINK THE BABY BEGS

ATTENTION IS WHAT THEY REALLY NEED

YOU BETTER GIVE IT WITH LOTS OF SPEED

THE CRYING STOPS THE COOING STARTS

NOW WE ENJOY THE VERY BEST PARTS

CUDDLING AND KISSING IS NOW OKAY

BUT SAVE SOME PLEASE FOR ANOTHER DAY

AND SO WE HAVE A GOURGOUS CHILD

TREAT HE OR SHE VERY TENDER AND MILD

THE REWARDS YOU SEE ARE REALLY GREAT

AFTER WAITING FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDATE

BEAUTIFUL

• ALREADY BORED WITH HER GIGI AND AUNT LORI

Attached files image
  • WAIT IM NOT FINISHED WITH ANTHONY!

• GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• T-Bone51 said:

ALREADY BORED WITH HER GIGI AND AUNT LORI

OMG Terry ... Im so happy for all of you!

Mia is gonna love her up. She'll be her big momma...lol

• Terry is off to bed...

It would be perfect if the babies would sleep all night

• ONE MORE THING. WE HAVE TEN PEOPLE PAID IN FULL FOR THE REUNION SO FAR.

UMBRIA I GOT YOUR MONEY AND I OWE YOU 20 BUCKS YOU SENT TOO MUCH. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO GENEROUS WITH YOUR MONEY. THANKS FOR THE EXTRA BUT I DON'T NEED IT FOR THE T SHIRTS. LOVE YA SO MUCH UMBRIA. YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD

ANTHONY ANIMAL

BARBARA MARTERA

BARBARA SPENCER

CAROL RADOMSKI

THE UMBRIA'S

BOBBY WEISAK (SPELL) AND HIS WIFE

ME AND MIKE

LES GO I WANT TO GIVE A DEPSOT NEXT WEEK...THANKS

• Happy Birthday to anyone I missed.....so sorry for being late!

• ANTHONY STOP BEING SO HARD HEADED....LET YOUR KIDS MAKE NEW FAMILY TRADITIONS! IVE BEEN DOING THANKSGIVING SINCE I GOT MARRIED THE 1ST TIME AT 18. IM TIRED, I WISH THEY WOULD TAKE OVER!

• If anyone is trying to call me...I still did not get a new cell. So, please dont think Im ignoring you...

Hi Jeanette and everyone that I missed

• Watch this video ... its really cute

Terry ....Congratulations again!

Donna when is your new grandchild due to arrive?

Have a Goodnight Everyone!

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

WARREN..OOPS, I DID READ IT & FORGOT TO TELL YOU

THAT AS USUAL, YOU ARE E GEM...I JUST LOVE WHEN YOU

WRITE. =DB I HOPE YOU HAVE YOU LAMB ON SUNDAY, I AM

SURE IT WILL BE ON THE MENU.

HI SUZIE...THANX.. I HOPE NICOLE HAD A GREAT SWEET 16, TOO!!

I'M GLAD ITS DONE..TOO MUCH STRESS & MONEY. THIS WAS

WORSE THAN PLANNING A WEDDING.. LOL.. :lol: HOPE ALL

IS WELL. XX

SUZ..DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MULTITASKING..MY BOSS

THINKS WE ARE ALL OCTOPUSES..IT'S ONE CRAP AFTER

ANOTHER..WHERE ARE MY GOLDEN YEARS??? I KEEP SAYING, SOON I'M OUT...I CANNOT WAIT TO RETIRE..

CUZ..I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU & LORI & ARIA..A VERY

PRECIOUS MOMENT.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY & I WILL C U ALL, LATER..

• Hi Süzie:

I am so happy to hear from you. Its been a while. First, how is your mother. Everytime I see Pat, she is running in or out of her car and I don't want to stop her. I hope at least she is no worse.

As for us we are OK. My daughter Leslie is due about July 18. She is going in by appointment. My granddaughter is better with it being a boy. She has no choice.

I hope you and your family are well and have a very Happy Easter. I'll talk to you soon.

PS; I hope you can make the reunion. LOVE...........

• Morning All -

Pretty day.

Terry - love the pic of Aria w/you and Lori. With her beautiful pouty face she's such a girl already!

I went to the store to buy some chocolate bunnies for my great nieces/nephews and they had no more! OH NO!! I guess I'll have to go to Superior tomorrow.

Warren loved your poem - my bad for not telling you when I first read it. Enjoy your Easter dinner with Carol - I'm sure they'll serve lamb!

Suzie - good to see you here - hope all's well.

I have to get my day started so Debbie, Terry, Suzie, Anna, Warren, Anthony, Judy, Patsy, MaryAnn, Fred and to anyone I missed - have a great day and

HAPPY EASTER. (I'm off tomorrow!)

• Saw my two girls today. Mia was a big sister holding Aria. Only stayed for a minute. See ya later..

• Got some money orders today..Joe Cottone and some others.

• GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

POOR STEFANO

• Got home from Maundy Thursday Church Service a little while ago. I think we all should be thankful that we live in a country where we can worship as we please. When you see some of the things going on in the world in some countries it makes you realize how important "Freedom of Worship" is. No one tells us what church we must attend, what God to pray to or what form our worship must take. I am sure that receiving communion is taking place in secret in some places for fear of punishment. God bless the USA... [-oB

• Hi Everyone... I see the Men didnt respond to what I posted....LOL....because they know Im right!!!! LOL

Hi Donna...thanks so much for asking about my Parents

Iam so afraid to say they're ok for fear of jinxing anything.

My Dad is one tough guy...he is so dedicated to my Mom

but then again she was so dedicated to him through their entire marriage. He makes her a stew with every vegetable in it and then purifies it. Then we spoon feed her about 4 cups for each meal along with glucerna, strawberry yogurt for diabetics, Farina and anything else soft and easy to swallow. Since she was last hospitalized she cant eat solid foods or walk anymore. Today was a good day me and my sister managed to carry her into the tub from the wheelchair and give her a bath. We are so afraid of her getting bed sores.

Tommy R. called and he got to talk to my Dad about the old days in Charlie Brown's....so it really turned into a good day today!

My Sister started working fulltime so maybe thats why you havent seen her around in awhile. I was across from your house last week ....I had to drive Nicholas to CSI. Your House looks great all decorated for Easter. Im so happy to hear all these babies be born ....July will be here before you know it....what an exciting time for all of you!

As for the Reunion ...God willing I will be there!

Lots of hugggs!

Hi Karen what a good Aunt you are ...I havent even started the baskets yet! I have to get in the mood!

• what a long day ....

Love you all ....goodnight!

• JUDY

WELL ITS A FAR CRY FROM THE LITTLE BRAT ON 27 STREET

THAT DID NOT LIKE ME HANGING WITH HER SISTER LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST BUD

LOVE YA GIRL

• WARREN

YOUR SO RIGHT PEOPLE DONT THINK OF WORSHIP AS A RIGHT OF OURS

BUT COULD YOU EVER THINK OF BEING TOLD WHO YOU MUST WORSHIP

HERES TO THE GOD THAT YOU CHOOSE

AMAN

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY..

ENJOY & C U ALL, LATER..

BTW, I'M GLAD IT WAS STEFANO & NOT JACOB WHO WENT HOME..

:D-Y

• Well Suzie, Before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, when Carol had her first operation (years ago), I had to take over everything. Besides running an operation at work which required me doing the work of about 6 people, I would come home, do the wash, cook the meals and give Carol the tender loving care she needed to mend. Then it was back to work and sell a new system to Postmasters, Supervisors and craft employees that they wanted like a hole in their heads. On top of that I had to educate my bosses on the system. Despite the Postal Service having deep financial troubles right now, if the program I worked on was not accepted and put into effect, they would be out of business right now. There were 206 people in my job across the whole country trying to sell the program to 800,000 employees. By the way. We did have some very successful women in those 206 positions but it was mostly men who could take the pressure and travel involved.

After all that all I can say is have a very happy & joyous Easter... :albino: :flower:

• THANKS ANT MY BEST BUD.....FOR MY BIRTHDAY WISHES.

SORRY TO SEE STEFANO GO.....THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD THIS YEAR...I GUESS EVEN THE GOOD ONES HAVE TO GO.

PEEK BACK LATER

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL BLESSED EASTER !!

WAITING FOR THE BUNNY TO COME HAPPY EASTER !!

• Thank you Jeanette...have a wonderful Easter!!!!

• Hi Judy:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day and have

a Happy Easter with you family. Love...........

• Thank you Donna....you too have a wonderful Easter with your family...

• Happy Birthday Judy!!

• Hi Everyone...

Warren ....does this mean Im not getting an Award???

(Big Smile) my smileys still dont work on here

Happy Easter to You & Carol

• JUDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A FRIDAY BIRTHDAY!!

SORRY TO SEE STEPHANO GO, HE REMINDED ME OF A YOUNG PAUL ANKA. THOSE KIDS CRACK ME UP EVERY WEEK, THEY ARE ALL TOO FUNNY.

ALL: ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND HAPPY EASTER! WE'LL BE UP IN THE 80'S, TODAY IS RAIN!

• Terry give your 2 Princesses a kiss and a hug from me!

Just a quickie....have a beautiful day everyone

• Hi MaryAnn ....have a good day also and enjoy your Easter

• Happy birthday and Happy Easter Judy. give my love to Lorraine and the girls..

Well Warren I am going to stop by church and say the rosary and a few prayers that are needed...Have a wonderful Easter.

Debbie has been i church for two days now. She now belongs to the reformed church on 18th avenue and she is a Deacon. She has done so much for that church. She loves gong there. Not many parishioners.

Everyone have a great Easter, off to see Aria and Mia for a minute. Love ya all...

Did I read Helen is in a relationship on facebook??? good for her....

• Hi Suzie, Think of you always. Hang in there my girl.>>>>

• Thanks Terry ....remember Im always around if you need anything

• Thanks Suzie, Maryann and Terry......Wishing you all a very Happy Easter....

glitter-graphics.com

' JUDY, HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY.. :D-Y

• Thanks Patsy!!!!!

• Hey Suzie, I am fresh out of awards but here are some smiley's for you. Happy Easter: :albino: :-) :tongue: :queen:

• Hi-Warren-loved your poem...Suzie-glad you're back on here...Judy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...hi to everyone else I may have missed...and HAPPY EASTER to everyone and have a great weekend..........bye...

YUCKY WEATHER...IT FIGURES, IT'S THE WEEKEND..

ENJOY YOUR DAY & I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• The eggs are boiled and will be colored tonight. Yes even at this age we still color eggs with no children around. We do not hide them because we may forget where they are!!!

Plenty of sunshine down here. If I could mail some up to Brooklyn, Staten Island, NJ etc: I would do so. Question: Do kids still get new outfits (dresses, suits) for Easter or is that a tradition that went down the drain. Used to get mine in Belmonts or A&S downtown if we could not find one in Belmonts. One year, after we had moved to NJ and had our kids, my oldest son was spiffed up in a brand new suit. On the way out of the house to go to church he fell and put a hole in the brand new suit pants. In those days we bought the clothes in Robert Hall's in Tenafly NJ. ](*,)

• Hi Warren, First, please send some sunshine down here....we cannot find the sun for anything.!!!!

Yes I couldn't wait to get up Easter morning and get dressed up in my new outfit...when my kids were small, I always dressed them up...don't think everyone does that anymore. Wishing you and Carol a wonderful Easter.

I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes...had a nice time last night with my family.

Today I am busy cooking and will go to mom's tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!!!

• Wishing everyone and their families a wonderful Easter...

• Hi-went out to lunch & shopping with Jessica today than tomorrow we're going for Easter brunch..Justin is so excited for the egg hunt tomorrow..I told him the Easter bunny was coming to my house & then I'll bring him something..He said "Okay-bye,bye" then handed me my coat!!Should be fun tomorrow...hope everyone has a Happy Easter...talk to u soon....bye.

• Hi everyone,

Been running around getting ready for Easter.

Umbria thank you for always calling and being so caring. Just got home and got your message. Greatly appreciated.

Old Goat in FL said:

The eggs are boiled and will be colored tonight. Yes even at this age we still color eggs with no children around. We do not hide them because we may forget where they are!!!

Plenty of sunshine down here. If I could mail some up to Brooklyn, Staten Island, NJ etc: I would do so. Question: Do kids still get new outfits (dresses, suits) for Easter or is that a tradition that went down the drain. Used to get mine in Belmonts or A&S downtown if we could not find one in Belmonts. One year, after we had moved to NJ and had our kids, my oldest son was spiffed up in a brand new suit. On the way out of the house to go to church he fell and put a hole in the brand new suit pants. In those days we bought the clothes in Robert Hall's in Tenafly NJ. ](*,)

You are so funny!!!!

Remember this

WE'RE DOING OUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AT ROBERT HALLS THIS YEAR. THAT SONG STICKS IN MY MIND.

I remember all those stores...

GUESS WHAT I POSTED SOMETHING AND IT SAID TRY AGAIN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.

• WHAT I POSTED BEFORE AND IT GOT LOST..

THANK YOU UMBRIA FOR YOUR CALL. I JUST GOT HOME AND LISTENED TO IT. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS CARING.

Been running around and every year for the last 8 years we have a tradition. good friday but this year we did it on saturday. My friends make all kinds of pizza and we go there and have laughs and eat and enjoy life...I love this new tradition. The Sherman's are surviving the new baby I guess. Did not see them today.

good night sweet dreams

Attached files image
  • My Girls

Attached files image
  • This reminded me of my Dad's store on 5th when he would sell plants for Easter outside his store. We would get up and put our Easter outfits on and go down to the store. I still remember the smell of the plants and soil like it was yesterday. I can close my eyes and see my white shoes and pocketbook with my white gloves. Our navy blue coats and pretty dresses under the coats. Oh the ankle socks with little lace. Those were the days..

Attached files image
  • ok photo denied

• HELLO ALL

WELL I GOT MY WAY GOT A SMALL LEG OF LAMBALONG WITH A HAM

AND A RIB ROAST MY GOD WHOS COMING TO DINNER

MADE ARTICHOCKS STUFF MUSHROOMS AND MY EASTER PIE 2 OF THEM DAMM THE COAST OF MAKING THE PIES IS OUTRAGES BUT HEY THATS OK STILL GOT TO COOK THE MEATS AND THE VEGS TOMORROW SO ILL BE UP EARLY

HEY WARREN

NO THE KIDS DONT GET DRESSED UP FOR EASTER ANYMORE AT LEAST MINE DONT

BUT I GOT SOME OF THE TRADITION BACK IN MY HOUSE

OK HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYBODY

LOVE YOU GUYS

• Good for you Anthony...I know how much you love to cook....Enjoy the day with your family.

Terry - Your two granddaughters, what a beautiful sight.

Everyone have a wonderful Easter with family and friends.

See yu tomorrow....

• Have a Happy Easter Everyone....my little Honey Bunny Samantha is 3 today also!

Terry how precious is that pic of Mia and her little sister!

glitter-graphics.com

'HAPPY EASTER, TO MY BLOG FAMILY'

LOVE YOU, GUYS .. XX ENJOY!!! :flower:

• [COLOR=PURPLE] GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

'HAPPY EASTER TO ALL'..

UMBRIA...GLAD YOU ARE HAVING SOME OF YOUR TRADITION

BACK IN YOUR MEAL TODAY.SEND MY LOVE..BTW, YOUR NEPHEW MICHAEL IS A DOLL,,MY KIDS GOT THE SAVE THE DATE TO HIS

WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER..I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM..JASON WAS

WITH HIM & HIS FIANCEE NOT TOO LONG AGO..YOU ALL HAVE

VERY GOOD LOOKING KIDS,,,:)SEND MY LOVE TO ANNELLEN..

CUZ..THE GIRLS ARE SO DAMN PRETTY!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL &

SO HAPPY ARIA IS IN YOUR LIVES..SEND MY LOVE TO THE

SHERMAN & CHIARELLI HOUSEHOLDS..TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX

ANNA..ENJOY YOUR BRUNCH. HOPE JUSTIN HAS FUN...

WARREN, ENJOY DINNER OUT WITH CAROL TODAY..HOPE THEY HAVE

THE LAMB YOU WANT..

JUDY..GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

EVERYONE..ENJOY!!!

• Thanks to all for the Easter wishes. Same back at you.

Anthony, I am glad that you were able to keep some of the tradition. Being 1200 miles from family makes it hard to keep with very many traditions. The loss of my two brothers here on the west coast of Florida along with my sister on the East Coast in the last couple of years, has made it even tougher. We manage some things. Carol & I both get each other stocking stuffers for Christmas and hang our full stockings from the entertainment center near the tree.

I still manage to get some Corned Beef & Cabbage at a restaurant on St Paddy's day. Loaded with salt but it is only one meal. I miss my Ham & Cabbage but too much salt in the ham to have a 1/2 Ham in the house. Also I am a hog (no pun intended) and like to eat a lot of it if we have it. . Even the ham steaks are loaded. I did wear my "Easter Suit" to Church this morning. I drag it out once or twice a year and the rest of the year I wear sport jackets & slacks with a tie to church.

Okay, another Easter question. Do they still have the Cross made up of Lillies in the Hot House in Prospect Park on Easter Sunday? There used to be a long line to get in and see it and it was worth the wait. It was beautiful... :albino:

• HAPPY EASTER WILL HAVE TO READ LATER ...

UMBRIA IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO EAT...

HAVE A GREAT DAY

• Easter morning with my pal Mia

Attached files image
  • geezzzzzzzzzz this is driving me crazy again I was denied...

• EASTER WAS GREAT VERY LITTLE FOOD LEFT THATS A GOOD THING EVEM MY LAMBBOY IT WAS THE BEST I EVER MADE BIG TIME JUICY IT WAS BONELESS SO I STUFFED THAT BAD BOY WITH MINT ORAGENO

GARLIC AND CHOPED OLIVES THE OUTSIDE SKIN WAS SO CRISPIE

AND THE ROAST BEEF MY GODA DREAMOH MAN I DID OUTDO MYSELF

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KEEP TRDITION

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE EASTER..WE WENT TO NEW JERSEY

TO EAT WITH MY HUSBAND'S FAMILY. WE HAD A GREAT TIME.

LOOKS LIKE RAIN AGAIN, TODAY..

ENJOY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Good Morning,

Had a great Easter...went to moms and we had my uncle and cousins over...had such a good time.

Hope everyone had a good day...it was so beautiful out, until the night time then it rained like crazy...

Have a good day...peek back later

• Happy 3rd Birthday to Samantha (Suzie's granddaughter)

• Good morning all

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA

• FOR UMBRIA I LOVE YA AND KEEP THOSE TRADITIONS GOING

• OH BOY WHAT A DAY

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OUT

WENT FOR A RIDE ON THE SCOOTER

EVEN THE YUPPIES GOT A FREE PASS FROM ME TODAY

HEY SUZIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DOLL SAMANTHA

WELL I HOPE YOU ARE ALL OUT ENJOYING THIS DAY

• Hello All. The restaurant we went to did NOT have Lamb on the Menu. Had a Prime Rib that was not half bad. They did have their napkins folded like rabbits with ears but otherwise just another Sunday there. The drinks are two for one on Sunday so maybe after two Manhattans anything would have tasted good. Carol had the same as me except that she had Iced Tea, not Manhattans. Anthony, glad to hear your Easter worked out well. Your dinner sounded real good. You are right. Tradition means a lot. I hope we can keep some of them going. I sure would not like to give up Turkey on Thanksgiving for a Bologna sandwich! Suzie, It is hard to believe you have a Grandaughter three years old. You must have been a child bride!!! :D-Y

• HI EVERYONE,

HOPE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL EASTER. THE WEATHER WAS BEAUTIFUL. HAD A NICE DAY WITH SOME OF MY FAMILY,,SPENT TIME WITH MY GRANDAUGHTERS WHICH I LOVE...LIFE IS GOOD THANK GOD !!..GOING TO EAT LEFT OVERS TODAY...AND MY STUFFED ARTICHOKS THAT I DID'NT GET TO EAT YESTERDAY...Mmmm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3RD BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA...SUZIE BEAUTIFUL GRANDAUGHTER !!

• Hi All....

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter with family.

Suzie Happy Birthday to Samantha....i realized when I read your post why you never texted me back....lol

Terry how's that little cutie Aria doing. And big sis Mia? What a beautiful family.

Well sonogram showed no gall stones but i'm still in alot of pain in my upper back on the right. He gave me some different meds to try and if that don't help by the end of the week I'll have to go for some more tests....always something. ](*,)

Hi to Patsy, Judy, Jeanette, Anna, MaryAnn, Warren, Anthony, Karen and anyone I missed.

'HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY', SAMANTHA.

HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY!

HI SUZIE..HOPE ALL IS WELL..

GLAD EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR EASTER..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY, TODAY!!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :) :flower:

• Hello all my Blog Friends,

I have been reading back to see what I missed I am very happy you all had a blessed easter & all the trimmings wet well. We had an extra large group of Family that came to eat for Easter this year, A lot of work for my Wife & Daughter & Granddaughters but it was worth it.

As soon as all our company left, we started backing & now we are in Atlantic City for a week rented a nice chalet from Marriott my wife need the get away ahhhhhheeeemmmmm & so do i. LOL

Enjoy :-)

• Hey Fred, How far are the casinos from your chalet?

Win some dough for me will you? Actually we are not far from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Tampa. They keep improving it and the casino floor is now huge. It used to be not much more then a bingo parlor. Now it ranks pretty close to the best of them. Have not been to AC in many years. Once after a trip north to see family , we stayed at Show Boat a couple of nights on the way home. Before the Casinos it was a great summer place. Used to go to conventions and stayed in different hotels each time. There were plenty of good places to eat. Captain Starns and Hackneys for example. Once the Casinos took over Carol & I would go to Harrah's or Showboat, which ever offered the best deal, like a meal coupon, show tickets, discounted room. Funny part is we are not "high rollers" at all. Maximum for us were the quarter machines. No tables, cards etc:. Yet they still gave us a room cheap and the above mentioned comps. ENJOY!!! 8-[

• Hi All,

Back to old routine tomorrow

Mommy and Aria stay home

Daddy back to work

Me and Mia nursery and back to my house.

Mia is doing very well adjusting to Aria

Thank god for the blessings he has given me in my life.

Attached files image
  • good night sweet dreams

CUZ..WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! SO PRECIOUS..

GIVE MIA XXOO FOR ME.. TALK TO YOU, LATER.. XX

FRED, HAVE FUN!!! I COULD USE A VACATION, MYSELF.

LOVE TO THE FAMILY..

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Yes back to the old routine...

Good Morning and have a great day

Warren I get what you mean

I type entire post and it disappears and I have to start all over. What's u with that??

• so far we have about 20 people paid in full for the reunion. I need some more money to give a deposit.

I have seating arrangements already for some.There is a 22nd street table all ready to go.

Lets go I need to feel the love and not at the last minute.

Every time I write about this reunion I feel so bad that Fred can not come....

ok going to push myself to exercise it has been a very long time. I am so out of shape. see ya later

• my girl was so excited to go to school and show everyone her baby sister Aria. They made photos on construction paper to hang up at school. I love that kid..

Attached files image
  • such bull s--t now my photos are being denied...WARREN I REALLY, REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN WITH THIS BLOG CRAP...

• LETS TRY THIS THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET

Photobucket

• THIS IS THE PHOTO THAT REMINDED ME OF MY DAD'S STORE ON 5TH WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND HE SOLD PLANTS TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY

Photobucket

• MY BOYS THE AFTERNOON ARIA WAS BORN

Photobucket

• I AM IN A SHARING OF PHOTOS MOOD LOL

Photobucket

• TONI ANN'S SWEET 16 ME AND DONNA

Photobucket

• Beautiful pictures Terry!!!

Hi everyone...well we are finally getting some warm weather...Its supposed to rain today...but its still warm out.

So busy at work....have a great day...peek back later

This discussion has been closed.