Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1150 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Morning All

Chilly out but no need for a winter coat - I saw people w/hats, scarves, gloves. Later when it warms up they'll be lugging all of!

Terry - I don't want to be in the bridal party - been in enough of them - you know that saying, always a bridesmaid, never a bride!! Will mail the money soon so we won't have to go to a wedding (although it's not a bad idea!!).

Judy, Patsy, Debbie, Anna, MaryAnn, Suzie, Terry want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

Hi Warren, Anthony (sorry to hear they won't operate but that's ok cause it better to be safe), Joe.

Guys keep my sister Constance in your prayers - Tue. May 10th she's having her hip replaced. I'm going to buy her an oil can for Mother's Day - like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz - gotta keep those joints oiled!!

Later folks - back to the grind.

• HI KAREN...PRAYERS FOR CONSTANCE [-oB

• Prayers for Constance Send her our love..

• Anthony - Sorry about your surgery, before you know it, you will be able to have it and you will be able to see again. just be patient.

Karen - Prayers for Constance and a speedy recovery.

enjoy the day

• GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• Good morning all......

ANTHONY....HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET TO HAVE YOUR SURGERY SOON.

Karen....prayers for Constance.

Going to the plant sale today at the kids old school....as if I can fit anymore plants around....lol

Have a good day all

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER TODAY!!!

I WAS SORRY TO SEE MY FAVORITE 'JACOB' GO ON A.I.

HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO BUY HIS CD SOON...

GOOD LUCK, JACOB.. :D-Y

DEB!! HAVE FUN...I REMEMBER WHEN I WENT TO BAKE SALES & PLANT SALES, WHEN MY KIDS WERE SMALL. WHAT FUN!!! ENJOY!!

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY... :sunny:

• Morning All

Happy Friday!! Happy Mother's Day ladies!

I wasn't shocked to see Jacob go - as much as I'm not crazy about Haley - she rocked House of the Rising Sun the other night. I wouldn't be surprised if she won. She's got a Janis Joplin bluesy, rocker feel about her.

Very pretty out - go out and enjoy. Oh well back to the grind. Have a great day.

• Good Afternoon All,

Enjoy this beautiful weather...

A day without Mia I feel so lonely..

BUT....it was nice to sleep a few minutes more...

Went to book club, shoprite and had a visit with my girls for 5 minutes. Aria and Mia...

see ya later

• HI LADYS

JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

TO ALL YOU MOTHERS

MOST OF ALL HAPPY MOTHERS TO ALL OUR MOTHERS

THE BEST MOTHERS EVER

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID THEY MOTHER US

THE BEST THAT CAME OUT OF BROOKLYN

glitter-graphics.com

TO MY BLOG FAMILY MOMS... ENJOY!!!

PRAYERS FOR US WHOSE MOMS ARE IN HEAVEN [-oB [-oB

• Couldn't wait to get home tonight....have a very busy week at work....TGIF....going to relax..

TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOM'S OUT THERE.....HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!

• Hi-just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday..Took yesterday & today off to watch Justin-I'm exhausted but going back tonite. Tina & Scott are going to a party so it's going to be a long night for me..but I love it!!! Tina & Jessica are taking me out on Sunday so wanted to wish everyone a great weekend & Mother's Day..talk to u soon.....bye

• HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYBODY

• Hi All:

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Mother's Day. Hopefully the weather will be gret. Enjoy.

Terry: Keep Anna Maries mother in your prayers. They did

emergency surgery on her last night. I am waiting to hear from Ann now to see how the night went. I left the hospital about 10 last night and she was still in surgery. If I hear something I will let you know. Enjoy tomorrow......

• GOOD MORNING,FRIENDS :)

DONNA..PRAYING FOR ANNAMARIE'S MOM...SEND ANNAMARIE

MY LOVE.. [-oB

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT I AM OFF TO THE DENTIST

IN A LITTLE WHILE..Ugh!!

DOING LAUNDRY FIRST, & I DO NEED A CUP OF COFFEE..

ANNA..HAVE FUN & ENJOY!!! MY DAUGHTERS ARE COOKING DINNER

FOR ME TOMORROW.. :D-Y

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :sunny:

• Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend.....have a wonderful Mother's Day and RELAX....

• Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's on thid blog

Attached files image
  • Happy Mothers Day.

Tomorrow is My Marie's baby Christopher's Holy communion party. She is smiling down from heaven today as he received.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow just in case I dont get on.

• HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL US BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE BLOG. AND TO ALL OUR BELOVED MOMS WHO LEFT US TO GO TO HEAVEN, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY..RIP,

SO LETS ENJOY THE DAY WITH OUR CHILDREN, LETS US BE TREATED LIKE QUEENS, WE DERSERVE IT AND WE ARE ALL BLESSED FOR HAVING BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, AND GRANDCHILDREN !!

LOVE TO ALL THE LADIES, AND THE MEN TOO !!

• Hello and Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers.

Carol & I are in Long Island at Carol's sisters house.

The Memorial service yesterday for Carol's Mother went off very well. No real glitches. Thanks to you for all the well wishes. Carol is not 100% but she is feeling much better then she did a week ago. She tolerated the flight up, the round trip from Long Island to brooklyn for the service and is having a pleasant visit with her sister. Talk to you all when we get back to Florids. Love, Old Goat... 8O

• GOOD AFTERNOON, FRIENDS :)

AGAIN, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' TO ALL THE GREAT MOMS.

MY DAUGHTERS TOOK ME TO BREAKFAST & THEY ARE COOKING

DINNER TONITE..GOT SOME REALLY NICE GIFTS, & I AM

RELAXING NOW..HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY..

WARREN, GLAD THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WENT WELL, & SEND

MY LOVE TO CAROL..

CUZ...YES, MARIE IS DEFINITELY WATCHING OVER HER

LITTLE CHRISTOPHER.. MAY GOD BELSS HIM ON THIS DAY.

HI JEANETTE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! MISS YOU..YOU NEED TO COME ON MORE OFTEN..XX

C U ALL, LATER..

• Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow MOM'S!!!! And to all our mom's who are up in heaven looking down on us....we love you all!!

Warren so glad Carol was able to make the memorial.

See you all tomorrow.

• To All of the Beautiful Mother's out there and up there!

Happy Mother's Day...

• Just a quickie ....I hope everyone is doing great!

ANTHONY .... MAYBE I COULD GET A FEW SLAPS IN THERE BEFORE YOU GET YOUR EYES FIXED ....LOL (MISS YA!)

Warren Im so glad everything worked out for you and Carol on your trip here to New York

• Goodnight Everyone....

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OUT.. GO & ENJOY!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!!

Went to mom's and had a great day...had some old friends from 27th Street stop by for coffee and cake that we have not seen in years, had so much fun...mom was trying so hard to talk, and it seemed like she was glad to see everyone.

I have a question for all, me and my sisters got on the subject of the St. John's talent show, which as many of you know the 'The Giordano Sisters' were in it a couple of years. LOL ..well Jolene mentioned how nervous she used to get right before we were to perform and then she said "but there was always that guy that used to calm us down and make jokes" well me and Laura have no idea who the hell she is talking about..LOL but she said he was older, now at 10 years old, he could of been in his twenties and she would of thought of him as older, so we really don't know how old, but supposedly he was there every year, getting the kids ready before they went on stage...DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO THIS IS...maybe it was somebody's brother, dad, uncle or cousin......It is driving us all crazy now that me and Laura don't remember him.

Well enjoy your night...peek back later to see if anyone remembers him,..LOL

• HI JUDY... GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY.. , I WENT TO

SEE A FEW OF THE TALENT SHOWS, BUT I CANNOT HELP YOU WITH

THE 'GUY' YOU GILRS ARE TALKING ABOUT..SORRY :compress:

• My Marie's Christopher. she is smiling from heaven right now.

Attached files image
  • the photos used to be Annette, Marie and me

Now Annette, Chris and Me he took his mothers place

Love this kid.

Attached files image
  • Our Boys all grown up...

Annette's boy, mine and Marie's

Attached files image
  • Judy (Giordano) Banjany said:

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!!

Went to mom's and had a great day...had some old friends from 27th Street stop by for coffee and cake that we have not seen in years, had so much fun...mom was trying so hard to talk, and it seemed like she was glad to see everyone.

I have a question for all, me and my sisters got on the subject of the St. John's talent show, which as many of you know the 'The Giordano Sisters' were in it a couple of years. LOL ..well Jolene mentioned how nervous she used to get right before we were to perform and then she said "but there was always that guy that used to calm us down and make jokes" well me and Laura have no idea who the hell she is talking about..LOL but she said he was older, now at 10 years old, he could of been in his twenties and she would of thought of him as older, so we really don't know how old, but supposedly he was there every year, getting the kids ready before they went on stage...DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO THIS IS...maybe it was somebody's brother, dad, uncle or cousin......It is driving us all crazy now that me and Laura don't remember him.

Well enjoy your night...peek back later to see if anyone remembers him,..LOL

I remember a guy name "Nick"...He was older than me(maybe 10 Yrs or so)....I know his last name, but can't remember it now. But, I did see him a few years ago in the old neighborhood....I also think A. Umbria might know who I am talking about. We have to ask him.

HI CUZ.. THAT CHRISTOPHER IS A LITTLE DOLL!!!

LOOK LIKE HE HAD A GREAT TIME!!! GOD BLESS HIM..

& OF COURSE, THE 3 BOYS ARE ALL SO VERY HANDSOME, TOO :)

WILL CALL YOU LATER.. XX

HELLO, MY JOEBROOXX. . I WILL TALK TO YOU, SOON.

SEND MY LOVE TO STACY & THE KIDS.. XX

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY & I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Hi guys.......

Judy is it my dad you're talking about? I know he had a lot to do with the talent show's through the years. My sister Karen sang in a few of them also.

Joe....It's funny you say Nick...my dad was Nick but he's been gone more than a few years.

Patsy.....I'll try and call you later.

• Hi,

No Deb, your dad was the first one I thought of, but Jolene always remembers him and she said no it wasn't Nick.

Thanks, Joe maybe Anthony can help me out....

So busy today, peek back later

• Good Morning All

• For some reason, I remember a Nick Disanti,but I do remember playing at some of those shows with "The Prophets"

....But it was a "long,long time ago in a galaxy far,far away"

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

DONNA & KENNY..SO SORRY ABOUT AUNT MURIEL..SEND MY

LOVE TO ALL & I WILL SAY A PRAYER [-oB FOR AUNT

MURIEL..LOVE YOU, GUYS..XX

CUZ..CALL ME BACK WHEN YOU GETA CHANCE..XX

OK..WATCHING TV NOW & RELAXING..PLEASANT DREAMS, & C U

ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• GoOd Morning All

Off to zumba today hope I get through it with these knees...

REST IN PEACE MURIEL SHANNON

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OUT.. GO OUT & ENJOY!!

I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Good Morning,

Joe - Thanks for the name, but Jolene probably doesn't remember his name anyway...LOL

Donna - Sorry about your Aunt..may she rest in peace.

Beautiful day out today.

Enjoy - Peek back later

• Hello All, We are back in our home in Florida. Carol survived the trip home despite not feeling very well. Now that she is home she is feeling much better. Because of her I.B.S., travel is very frightening for her and it gets her nerves going and her insides messed up. This morning she had a decent breakfast and seems to be handling it okay. Thank you all for your well wishes.We spent Mothers Day at Carol's sister's house in Amityville LI NY. That is where we stayed for this trip. She arranged for a Limo to take us all into Brooklyn for the Memorial Service on Saturday. That really helped make the day less tense. Our niece cooked a delicious Mothers Day dinner for all of us. Grandma's ashes were in the room next to the dining room so it was almost like having her with us. Much to do today so I better get going. :salut:

• WARREN

Happy you got home safe and the trip there was good.

Well eight more people paid for the reunion last night and today.

Moving along slowly but we are moving.

Josephine if u r reading it was great seeing you last night and talking and reminiscing about the good old south Brooklyn days.

Now just get Theresa and Elizabeth to come

• Hi, Sounds like all the ladies had a great Mother's Day wk. end. I had my grandkids for the day plus the day before I did some shopping at the mall for myself, Macy's had a terrific sale.

Warren, Gladed it worked out for Carol, I'm sure it was stressful having to worry about trip.

Terry, Love the pics, Christopher is so cute.

If anyone likes the Housewives, NJ is starting May 16 with two new Housewives.

Enjoy your week!!

WARREN..GLAD YOU & CAROL MADE IT HOME SAFELY & SEEMS

LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE FAMILY!!

HI MARYANN...THE ONLY 'WIVES' I WATCH ARE 'MOBWIVES'

THIS SHOW IS A PISSA & 'DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES'.

ANOTHER PISSA.

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY, TOO!!!

CUZ..DON'T FORGET TO TALK TO TRACIE ABOUT WHAT WE SPOKE ABOUT?? LOVE, YA XX

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY, & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Morning All

Been a bit busy - my sister had her hip surgery and it was successful. She's doing ok and slowly but surely she'll be up-n-about.

Sorry to hear about Muriel Shannon's passing. My condolences Donna - she was a very sweet woman.

Warren & Carol - glad you made it back and home safely.

Judy - I think who Joe is referring to is Nick Sacenti (not sure of the spelling of his last name) - he lived on 18th below 5th. It probably was him - he was very active in St. John's especially when Fr. Strianese was there. His wife's name was (is?) Phyllis and he had 2 kids - whose names I can't remember - a daughter and a son. Debbie you should remember him cause he was friendly with your dad. Hope it helps!!

Well let me get to work. Have a great day - aside from allergies - it's beautiful. Go out and enjoy.

• Hi Karen, Its funny because I don't even know if I said the name if Jolene would remember, she said she remembers him having a space between his front teeth....does this sound familiar.....geez I can't remember what I ate for breakfast..and she remembers that.....LOL LOL

Hope your sister is up and around real soon.....

Hi everyone else....beautiful day out today....enjoy!!!!!

• VERY CLOUDY HERE TODAY, HOPE THE SUN COMES OUT!!

KAREN, HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER IS DOING WELL. THE HIP AND KNEE SURGERIES SEEM TO BE PRETTY COMMON THESE DAYS.

PATSY, I JUST STARTED WATCHING MOB WIVES TOO, LOTS OF DRAMA; THE NJ HW BEGIN ON 5/16; THEY ARE TWO NEW HW'S.

IF SCOTTY MAKES IT TONIGHT, THEY ARE PLANNING THE BIG HOMECOMING FOR HIM, IT'S BEEN ALL OVER THE NEWS. I REMEMBER GOING TO OUR STADIUM TO SEE CLAY AIKEN GO UP AGAINST REUBEN, IT WAS VERY EXCITING.

I WENT FOR MY YEARLY ROUTINE PHYSICAL AND PASSED, WAS HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!

• JUDY, THAT'S GREAT YOUR SISTER REMEMBERS ALL THE LITTLE DETAILS FROM WHEN SHE WAS A KID!!!

• Hi, Been working on the Video I took of the Memorial Service for Carol's Mother. Learning how to edit out some stuff. Then I have to burn disks of the service to share with family members. Not as easy as it sounds. I also will be transferring the files to a format that can be read on a DVD player. Otherwise it can only be watched on the computer or directly from the camera to a TV. I have accomplished the conversion before but when you do not work with this stuff often, it can be difficult for an Old Goat like me. Carol not feeling so hot again. Have to take it day by day. ](*,)

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

WELL, I AM GLAD MY 2ND FAVORITE A.I. LAUREN IS STILL

IN IT..SINCE JACOB IS GONE, I HOPE SHE WINS.

WE ARE DUE FOR A FEMALE TO WIN THIS YEAR!!

I'M SURE WE WILL HEAR MORE FROM JAMES, SOON!!!

MARYANN, GLAD YOU PASSED ALL YOUR TESTS..HOPE YOU FEEL

BETTER, BY NOW..SCOTTY WILL BE HIS HOMETOWN HERO. WHAT A NICE KID HE IS..

WARREN..SEND CAROL OUR BEST. I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER

SOON..

KAREN..SO GLAD CONSTANCE MADE IT THRU..SEND HER MY

REGARDS , & I HOPE SHE RECOVERS QUICKLY..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND IF YOU ARE NOT ON HERE TOMORROW!!

PLEASANT DREAMS ALL, C U IN THE MORNING..XX :)

WEATHER IS SO, SO..

ENJOY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hi Terry:

Kenny, me and Anna Marie are coming to the reunion for sure.

It's been a little crazy around here with my aunt passing away and Ann's mother coming home from the hospital today. I will get the money to you as soon as I can. Hope all is well with the granddaughters. Hope to see you Sunday.

LOVE...............

• Good morning.....

Looks like we are in for rain for the next couple of days.

Karen I forgot about Nicky Saccenti....I went to school with the son.

Donna sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Hi to all.....running some errands. See you later. :wink:

• Hi,

I can't believe James was voted off of AI, I really thought he was going to win...can't wait to see who the winner will be...I guess all three are really good in their own way.

Well looks like rain,

Enjoy the day..peek back later

• Well a beautiful day but sad. We laid to rest a friends daughter. So sad to watch her and her other daughter is such pain. So many cars we had to walk all the way to the grave.

Kids....

She had an argument with her boyfriend and got out of the car on a highway waving on traffic by time the boyriend got back to try to get her in the car it was too late.. Killed by a tractor trailer. It was upstate Carmel new york. A smart, talented girl too young to die. Twenty-six years old. Please pray for Danielle and her family. they need prayers and strength to get through this.

On a better note. Have a spa party tonight, going to pamper some ladies. Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day and night.

• ttp://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8590909

FOR ALL THE DANCERS OUT THERE

• Good Morning Joe and All,

Have a great day and where is the sunshine??????

• Hey Terry, we had sunshine all morning but pouring rain this afternoon. Much thunder & lightning. I have been working on that video of the Memorial service. The disks all play on the computer but after I converted them from MP4 to .wmv they are supposed to play on a DVD machine as well. No luck. Soon I will give up and tell family members to play the disks on their computers... ](*,)

• HI GUYS.. :-)

JOEBROOXX,, THANX, SO MUCH..YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE..

SEND MY LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY..

WE HAD A FLEA MARKET TODAY.. THE WEATHER HELD, Z7 WE

HAD FUN....ABOUT 6 FAMILIES CAME OUT & WE DID

BAGELS & COFFEE TOGETHER. MADE SOME $$$$ & GOT RID OF

SOME STUFF..MY GIRLS MADE SOME $$$ TOO ON CLOTHES &

CHOCHIES...GOOD TIME.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY & C U MAYBE, LATER.. :)

• Nice day for a flea market.

Hi Warren

Don't give up keep trying

Should rain here soon. Felt like rain all day

WOKE UP TO THUNDER & RAIN..I THINK RAIN IS IN THE

FORECAST FOR THE NEXT 5-6 DAYS,,THAT'S NOT FUN #-o

ANYWYA, OFF TO FOOD SHOPPING I MUST GO..MY TURN TO COOK

TODAY, SO I AM MAKING TURKEY EOOLS, (STUFFED WITH

TURKEY STUFFING) OF COURSE, MASHED POTATOES, PEAS &

ONIONS, BISCUITS IN OVEN & SALAD..THIS IS A DISH I HAVE

NOT MADE IN A WHILE, SO I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IT..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Good Morning Cuz and All

Enjoy that delicious dinner and I will get a date for you to come and see the baby. I have been so busy and them too.

Have a great day....

• Hey guys.....

Weather turned out nice after all. I heard rain though for the next couple of days.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to my nephew's communion last night, had a great time. Just resting up today. See you all tomorrow

• It is a rain storm here right now...

• Okay Patsy, what the hell is an EEOL. I've heard of a lot of turkey dishes but I never heard of an EEOL.

We had thunder storms last night and then again very early (5:00am) today.

I have tried several ways and I can only get the disks to play on the computer. I am baffled. The conversion software I used worked in the past when I converted the MP4 files to .wmv. I have 3 DVD players and I got the home videos to work on all of them back then. All those I want to send a disk to have computers so they will have to use them to view the video. I am able to transfer from the video camera to the computer and then create movies on disk but again they will only play on the DVD drive on the computer, not the ones attatched to a TV. :roll:

VERY FOGGY OUT..& IT'S MONDAY..UGH!!!

HI WARREN.. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TURKEY ROLLS..LOL

& THEY WERE DELISH!!! HOW IS CAROL FEELING??? SEND MY REGARDS..

WARREN THAT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF WORK...SO THEY WILL WATCH THEM ON THEIR COMPUTERS, NO BIGGIE :)

EVRYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY, DESPITE THE WEATHER.

BTW, ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, TJ MAXX OPENS ON

86TH STREET, SUNDAY MAY 22 AT 8AM. I DEFINITELY WILL

NOT BE THERE..IT WILL BE A MADHOUSE.. I CAN WALK THERE

DURING THE WEEK, WHEN THINGS CALM DOWN.. :-00

• Good Morning All and My wonderful Cuzzie....

What a miserable day, but the best part is I woke up this morning, thank God...

Have a good day..

• Good morning.....

Have to run out to the stores...today is Samantha's birthday...boy I can't believe my baby is 15 today.

Terry....I say that every morning now...I'm just happy I woke up!!!!! Who cares what the weather is as long as we are here to see it :sunny:

• HELLO, A MIXTURE OF CLOUDS AND SUN, I MADE MY WALK SHORT TODAY, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET STUCK JUST IN CASE IT RAINED. MY DAUGHTER HAD AN MRI SAT, PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS, HER BACK HAS BEEN HURTING, SHE FELL DOWN STAIRS IN DECEMBER AND THE PAIN HAS GOTTEN WORST.

TERRY SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IN CARMEL, HOW SAD.

PATSY, GLAD YOU HAD FUN SELLING STUFF AT THE FLEA MKT.

WE WATCHED AI SCOTTY'S HOMECOMING ON TV SAT. AFTERNOON, WOW WHAT A TURNOUT, PEOPLE DROVE FROM ALL OVER FOR HIS CONCERT, HE DID GREAT. THEY HAD DIFF. EVENTS FOR HIM THROUGHOUT THE DAY, HE ALSO THREW OUT THE FIRST PITCH AT THE NCSU/FL STATE BASEBALL GAME.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• DEBBIE, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO SAMANTHA!!! HOPE SHE HAS A GREAT DAY!!

• HI GUYS..CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!!

I ALMOST FORGOT.. TODAY IS MINE & GINO'S 19TH

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! LOL

TALK ABOUT SENIOR MOMENTS.. :compress:

glitter-graphics.com

HAVE GREAT DAY, SAMANTHA'!!!! :D-Y

• T-Bone51 said:

Good Morning All and My wonderful Cuzzie....

What a miserable day, but the best part is I woke up this morning, thank God...

Have a good day..

Hey Terry,

We have a saying here in Sun City Center. "It is a good day when you wake up and see the ceiling and not the bottom of the daisies"

Patsy, I am glad you straightened me out on the typo "EOOLS=ROLLS". And only men are supposed to forget anniversaries!!!! Carol had a miserable day yesterday (Sunday) but she is feeling a lot better today. The Doctors (She saw our family Doctor today) think her problems are a result mostly of stress & nerves. Being married to me could certainly cause that. The Family Doc wants her to take a mild depression seditive but she does not want that. She already takes Buspirone which is a mild drug just for stress. The combination of the Cancer treatments for the colon cancer (radiation, Chemo)+ the recent loss of her Mother is what I think has her on the edge right now. Thank you for your messages of concern for her. :bounce:

• Happy 15th Birthday Samantha!!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA

AND HAPPY ANNAVERSY PASTY

WELL MY LEFT EYE IS NOW INTERFEARING WITH MY RIGHT SO I GOT AN EYE PATCH ON I DONT LIKE THIS ONE BIT THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD IS NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME BUT I CANT BE A BURDEN TO MY FAMILY AND THATS WHATS HAPPENING

SO THATS WHATS NEW WITH ME

• HI WARREN..I REALLY HOPE CAROL FEELS BETTER SOON!!

SOME TLC SHOULD SET HER STRAIGHT..:)

UMBRIA.. THANX, & I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON, TOO.

YOU ARE NOT A BURDEN.. GEEZE, ANNELLEN PUT UP WITH YOU

FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW???..LOL YOU'LL BE FINE, YOU

ALWAYS ARE.. LOVE YA, XX

• Happy Anniversary Patsy and Gino.....many more!!!

• Anthony - Sorry to hear that....but hopefully you will be able to have the surgery and you will able to see fine. prayers all around you!!!!!

• THANK YOU, JUDY!!! I'M DEBATING IF I SHOULD COOK

A NICE MEAL, OR TAKE HIM OUT...WAIT, I HAVE DECIDED,

I WILL COOK A NICE MEAL, SO MY KIDS CAN EAT

WITH US TOO!! LOL

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT & SEND MY LOVE TO ALL ON YOUR END..

• Hey Anthony,

I thought I mentioned back aways that between surgeries on the eyes you will be some what screwed up. I took the lens out of the glasses on the operated eye and that helped slightly. As soon as you get the other eye done you will se a magnificent improval. Right now you have one eye seeing 3-d and the other one seeing no-d. Do not make any judgement until about two weeks after the second eye is done. Then you certainly will see a difference. Stay cool buddy and pray for the best. The glasses I have now are 1/4 the thickness of the glasses I wore before the sugery and I see much better. :-00

• WARREN THANKS

BUT I GUESS YOU DID NOT READ THEY CANT DO THE OP. ON MY EYE I HAVE TO MANY OTHER THINGS GOING ON AND THEY CANT TAKE THE CHANCE ON IT RIGHT NOW

WEATHER IS YUCKY, AGAIN. BUT, I GUESS THE DUCKS

ARE HAPPY!!! LOL

ENJOY YOUR DAY, PEOPLE.. :sunny:

• HEY THAT WAS GREAT THANX FOR ALL THE LAUGHS TO EVERY ONE I AM BLACKY BRUNO I LIVED ON 19TH WENT TO PS 10 AND MANUEL TRAING I DO REMEBER EACH AND EVERYSTORE ICE CREAM PARLOR MOVIE NIGHT FREE DISH, BUT THE JOKERS ,,,,DOES ANYONE REMEBER BOBBY DALELE NICKNACK, BOBBY CURCIO, BILLY MUDGE, MOON AND MANY MORE AND ME BLACKY. REMEBER HOW NOBODY COULD DATE MY POOR SISTER LINDA. REMEBER HOW WE WERE AFRAID TO DISREPECT A GIRL.T

HE JOKERS WERE ARESSTED ON A REGULAR BASIS AND DRUNK BUT IT WAS A FUN TIME HOPE SOMEONE REMBERS US

• BLACKY BRUNO said:

HEY THAT WAS GREAT THANX FOR ALL THE LAUGHS TO EVERY ONE I AM BLACKY BRUNO I LIVED ON 19TH WENT TO PS 10 AND MANUEL TRAING I DO REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY STORE ICE CREAM PARLOR MOVIE NIGHT FREE DISH, BUT THE JOKERS ,,,,DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BOBBY DALELE NICKNACK, BOBBY CURCIO, BILLY MUDGE, MOON AND MANY MORE AND ME BLACKY. REMEMBER HOW NOBODY COULD DATE MY POOR SISTER LINDA. REMEMBER HOW WE WERE AFRAID TO DISRESPECT A GIRL.

THE JOKERS WERE ARRESSTED ON A REGULAR BASIS AND DRUNK BUT IT WAS A FUN TIME HOPE SOMEONE REMEMBERS US

• Sorry Anthony. For some reason I thought the Doctors had relented and that they did one eye and were waiting to do the other. I wish you the best and will include you in my Florida Presbyterian prayers.

These videos are driving me nuts. The people at "Any Video Converter" sent me some other options but they did not work either. I will send the DVD's I have and the family will have to run them on their computers instead of their TV's. ](*,)

• HEY IM BLACKY BRUNO FROM 17 STREET PS 10, ,MANUEL TRAINING YEAH I REMEMBER ALL THE STORES BUT WHAT ABOUT A NIGHT WITH THE JOKERS

NICKNACK,billy MUDGE,MOON,BOBBY DALELE, BOBBY CUCCIO AND SO MANY MORE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO REMEMBERS THE BEATINGS WE TOOK FROM THE COPS THE GANG FIGHTS THE BARS my sister linda bruno

<

• Welcome Blacky B.....

Hi Everyone, busy today just got home, going to cook and then relax....

• HEY BLACKIE

I REMEMBER THE NAME AND KNOW ABOUT THE JOKERS BUT THATS ABOUT ALL MAYBE YOU REMEMBER MY UNCLE BUTCHIE

OR MAYBE AUGIE AVERSANO

IN THE 60S MY DAD OWNED THE CANDY STORE ON THE CONNOR OF 21 STREET AND 6 AVE HIS NICKNAME WAS SONNY LOUIS WAS HIS FIRST NAME

• hi judy g. benjany

thnx for the laughs i needed it. i was one of the jokers blacky (tommy) brunomy sisters name is linda bruno we lived on 17th street. we are having the best time just temenissing with your memories, have you heard from carl campezzi sister named margaret on 19th st. my dad had a fruit dtore between prospect and winsor you have the best stories , i really miss my pals and gal with respect do you remember santo and johnny on 18th street

last name farina recorded sleep walking do you know you know anyone from 1950,s time

• SO NOBODY AROUND TO BULLSHIT WITH

This discussion has been closed.