Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1151 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• i dont even know what im doin on this sight thanx for remebering me . i knew your family you are very funny u gave us a good laugh because your the real deal. i knew butch now i know you good times . funny no one to bullshit with i guess not im too old was hoping to meet some people from the 50s,,, did you know butch was a good singer

lol good talkin we r now in fla.. hope u get this anthony

• hey Anthony Umbria

yes I know augie the candy store and your dad sunny good times were the hell is butch . tell im asking for him and were is everyone

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

HI BLACKIE BRUNO..HOPE ALL IS WELL..

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG FAMILY.. NOT SURE I KNOW WHO YOU

ARE...BUT NICE TO SEE YOU POST ON HERE..

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Good Morning blog, Welcome to the blog Blackie

Hi Anthony I knew your Uncle Butchie & Augie Aversano

(AKA) Dimples he is my cousin.He lives in Jersey now.

And I do also remember Sonny's candy store it use to be a toss up which one to go to after school your Fathers store of the Sheriff's on 5th Ave, if i wanted a good laugh I went to the Sheriff's because crazy Rocco always had something amassing to say.

• Patsy, Happy Anniversary to you and Gino!!!

Welcome Blacky Bruno!

Anthony, sorry to hear, someone should be able to help you.

Warren, hope Carol feels well soon.

Big night tonight, AI is on....

• HEY BLACKIE

HERES JOHNNY FARINA

AND TERRY YOUR CUZ SANTOS

• hi-quick typeby-welcome Blacky Bruno to the blog...well, dreary here in Chicago (only in the low 50's) but the weekend should be in the 70's...Hi to Anthony, Patsy, MaryAnnL and Judy..not much news from me lately so haven't been on..can't wait for A.I. tonite...well, have to get back to work...talk to u soon...

• HEY BLACKIE WHERE THOES PHOTOS OF YOUR GUYS

• WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY

I GOT THIS BIG ASS MAGNA.GLASS IN FRONT OF THE SCREE TO HELP ME OUT AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT EVEN HERE

</param>
    </param>
    </param>
    </param>
    </param>
    </param></embed>image

• HEY PAUL WHATS UP

• COME ON PAUL TALK TO ME

• HEY PAUL DONT LET ME SAY HEY FUCK ANS. ME

BUT HEY FUCK ANS ME

• PAULI AM NOT DOING SO GOOD AND YOU ARE LIKE THE ONLY GUY THAT HELPS ME GET BY I MEAN IT PAUL THE FUN WE HAD

• COME ON PAUL YOUR HERE TALK TO ME

• GOOD MORNING FRIENDS :)

HOPE WE'RE DONE WITH THE RAIN..WE NEED A LITTLE

SUNSHINE..

ANNA, I'M ROOTING FOR LAUREN TO WIN.. BUT WHO KNOW???

HOPE ALL IS WELL..

HI UMBRIA...NICE TO SEE YOU POSTING..

JOEBROOXX, I THINK YOU'RE MISSING A PICTURE?? LOL

THANX, MARYANN..HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER..

HI TO BLACKY BRUNO..

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Good Morning All,

I think I see the sun out!!!! Don't know if it is going to stay or not...

Well AI was very good last night.....I never was really crazy about Scotty, not that he can't sing, but all his songs sounded the same, but I have to say last night I was totally blown away with him.....he sang each song better than the last......Although they were all very good, I guess any of them can win at this point...can't wait to find out who goes home tonight...

Have a good da and enjoy the sun while it lasts...

• HEY ANTHONY

THOSE GUYS WERE NOT THE JOKERS FROM PARK SLOPE THE GUY WRITTING THE BOOK NEEDS TRUE INFO. THANK YOU FOR THAT SANTO ANDY JOHNNY THING VERY THOUGHTFUL,. BEFORE WE WERE JOKERS WE WERE GREMLINS,WITH JIMMY CASHMAR . WE HUNG OUT 8TH ST. PAL.

IN THOSE DAYS EVERY BLOCK HAD GANGS. THE JOKERS CROSSED PATHS WITH MANY OF THESE GANGS. IN OUR TIME OF GROWING UP, WE WERE FRIENDS WITH OLD SKID ROW BOYS, TIGERS,SAND STREET ANGELS. WE HUNG OUT IN A POOL ROOM LEOS ON 14TH & 7TH. THESE PEOPLE WERE EVEN OLDER. 7TH AND 17TH AT NICKS CANDAY STORE WAS A GOOD HANG OUT, THATS WHERE THE JOKERS BEGAN. FRIDAY NIGHTS THE METHODIST HOSPITAL WAS SO BUSY PATCHING EVERYBODY UP THE REAL SICK PEOPLE COULNT GET TO SEE A DR.W

E WERE VERY INVOLVED IN SPORTS PS10, WE RAN IN THE PAL OLYMPICS IN THE 50S. WE WERE ALL POOR BUT INDEED VERY RICH

PROSPECT HALL JACK LACEY DJ HAD THE CADILLACS, WENT TO PROSPECT PARK ON FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE DANCES.WE HAD A POTABLE RADIO IN THE SUMMER HUNG AROUND LAMPOST AND TRIED TO SING DOO-WOPS WE WERE PRETTY OK. ALSO SANG IN SUBWAY STATIONS AND IN MY SHOWER. RKO THEATER HAD LIVE SHOE THEN THE GLOBE HAD WEDNESDAY DISHNIGHT. SATURDAYS HAD 15 CATOON 2 MOVIES AND A CHAPTER AND A YO-YO CONTEST BELIEVE ME BEING ONE OF THEM THERE WAS PLENTY OF YO-YOS HAHAHA. VERYTIME I SEE YOUR NAME POSTED I THINK OF MORE REMEMBER I HAD 22 YEARS OF THIS SHIT , DO YOU KNOW BOBBY BRENOID(SPELLING ?) STEVEN PRICE JOEY CALLAIO. HOPE TO HEAR FROM FROM YOU

BLACKIE

• HI

TO JUDY BENJANY THAT NAME IS THE IS TIME IVE HEARD THAT NAME IN MY LIFE DO YOU KNOW MIKE MOON BROTHERS. MIKE WORKED FOR THE TRANSIT MAYBEY YOU R RELATED

ANYWAY REAL NICE MEETING YOU

• Blacky,

Mike Banjany is my husband's uncle.....he did work for the transit...Also,my father-in-law, Norman Banjany, who passed away, also worked for the transit....what a small world....you must be a little older than me thats why I did not reconize the names you were mentioning....glad to meet you too!!!!

• Hi Blackie,

Hi all

Had to get a new password again so that is why I have not been on

Blackie I knew joey colaeo

Just talking about him tonight. he took me on a dat to the race track and gave me money to bet on a horse. It was my first time at the track. I even remember the anme of the horse BRICK BE QUICK. the horse won, I won and Joey too my winnings...Some date. LOL

• HI BLACKIE

YES I KNOW BOBBY BENOID HE LIVES IN STATEN ISLAND NOW HE HAS A LIFE INSURENCE PLACE

STEVE PRICE SURE DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS BUT HE USE TO BE ON THIS SITE AND JOEY COLAEO YEP I KNEW HIM ALSO DONT KNOW NOTHING OF HIM NOW

• OK SO IS ANYBODY HERE NOW

• Umbria

Which Price came to the reunion??Jackie or Stevie

• THE LAST ONE WAS JACKIE

• STEVE PRICE LIVES DOWN SOUTH SOMEWHERE REMEMBER HE WAS DEALING WITH MED. PROUBLUMS

• SO IF YOU THINK YOUR ONE BIG PAIN IN THE ASS SAY HI

• HEY PAUL COME ON DUDE SAY SOMETHING TO ME

• Paulie, Paulie come out come out where ever u r.

• YOU KNOW PAUL YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS WHY DID YOU GO YOU SIGN ON YOU MUST WANT TO TALK SO WHY GO

• OH WELL I GIVE UP PAUL

YOU WILL TALK WHEN YOUR READY TO I GUESS

SO NOT TO WORRY I WILL NOT GO LOOKING FOR YOU HERE OK

YOU DO YOUR THINGIF READING IS ALL YOU WANT TO DO SO BE IT

• Hi Anthony,

Glad to see that you are as feisty as ever despite your problems. I did not know any of the people that you all have been talking about. Just a few blocks away in good old Brooklyn is a different world. Different schools, different friends etc:. I graduated from Manual in 1951. That is why my title is "Old Goat". That (Manual) is the only thing I have in common with Blackie and I am sure he graduated after me. 8O

• HI WARREN

I GOT A BIG MAG.GLASS IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN IF THAT DONT WORK NO MORE I WILL GET ME A SUCKUTARY TO READ AND TYPE FOR ME

• OK I GUESS THATS IT SEE YA LATER

GOD WILLING

GOOD NIGHT

• GOOD MORNING ALL......HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE.

TOMORROW, THE WORLD IS SUPPOSE TO END....LOL

BUT, IF IT DOES, IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU ALL.

AND, IF IT DOESN'T THEN JUST DISREGARD THIS WHOLE THING AND I'LL TALK TO YOU ALL AGAIN SOON!!!

Attached files image
  • :D-YGOOD MORNING,FRIENDS :)

NOT SURE WHICH WAY THE WEATHER IG GOING TODAY??

ANYWAY, I'M GLAD HALEY IS OFF A.I. I NOW HOPE I

AM RIGHT & LAUREN WILL BE THE NEXT A.I...

T.G.I.F & C U ALL, LATER... :flower:

• this is blackys wife he never graduated lol hi old goatman we arein fla too im sure we know some of the same people

blacky

• i worked for ny transit for 28 years lol no school required

now i also am retired for about 12 years in hollywood fla. by the hard rock

• Good Morning,

Well its down to Scotty and Lauren......I really don't know which one will win, they are both really good.

Have a great day everyone!!!

• T-BONE

HOW. FUNNY IS THAT , IM SUPPRISED JOEY DIDNT TAKEOUR WINNING U R A VERY FUNNY PERSON MADE ME LAUGH THANKS FOR REMEMBERING

• Attached files image
  • Hi Blackie & Blackie's wife. I grew up on 12th Street & had little contact with anyone past 15th street. I worked in the Palace meat market across from Germains after school and all day Saturday so I only knew people from my Church and my block.Even in Manual my acquaintences were just a few buddies I made and some of the girls & guys that I went to PS 124 & PS 40's with. Many of them went on to Manual like I did. THE GLOBE, THE 16TH STREET, The Sanders & The Prospect & the Avon were the theaters I most attended. I did spend a lot of time at the Prospect Park YMCA on 9th Street.

I have very little sympathy for the Dodgers financial problems. The "BUMS" should never have left Ebbets Field. :D-Y

• hey my freind oldgoat

i think i might know you know you becuase i think you were one ofthe south brooklyn boys.i hopesocause we friends at the end. what is your real old goat you8donot look that old :lol:" alt="image" />

• hijudy banjany

i am sosorry about dad norm,an i knew him well he hung out with carl camoese, carls father worked for the dept of highways i also knew margaret campezzi . the gallagers hungoutwith your dad

on 19th and 7thi think i know yourmom

blacy bruno

my sister went to 146 and ps 10 she is 62

• but i am still a sexy bastard according to my wife

• BLACKY BRUNO said:

hey my freind old goat

i think i might know you know you becuase i think you were one of the south brooklyn boys.i hope so cause we were all friends at the end. what is your real name old goat you8 do not look that old

blacky

• Sorry to dissapoint you but I did not belong to the So Brooklyn Boys or any other gang. I knew a few guys on the Tigers and 1 or 2 on the Garfield boys but I could not remember their names if you paid me. As to my age I am 77 1/2. I lived on 12th Street between 5th & 6th Aves from my birth in 1933 until I married in 1960. (Take out two years for Army service time.) :?

• HI THERE

NOT IN A GOOD MOOD

TODAY ONE OF THE TRUCK DRIVERS HIT MY PLANTER I WENT OUT TO SAY SOMETHING AND IT ENDED IN A LITTLE PUSHING MATCH

TILL ONE OF THE NEIBOR. CAME OVER AND STOPED IT TELLING THE GUY WHATS UP YOU DONT SEE THIS GUYS ON OXYGEN THE DRIVER SAID SO WHAT THATS HOW I FELT I WANTED TO KICK HIS ASS SO BAD WELL NOW I FEEL LIKE SHIT FIRST TIME IVE BEEN CALLED HANDICAPED FROM AN OUTSIDER STICKING UP FOR ME

• Anthony, You should not feel bad about a neighbor sticking up for you. As for the moron who hit your planter and gave you a bad time, well I would watch for his truck and call the cops on him every time he even bends a rule or law. There are more ways to skin a cat then getting in a fight.

Sure it is frustrating. You feel that if you were younger and in better health you would have whipped his butt. Do not feel so bad and I would brag that I had a good neighbor that stuck up for me. The jerk of a driver will get what is coming to him sooner or later. A dope like that is going to pick on the wrong guy one day and he will get his ass kicked as you wanted to do... ](*,)

• THANKS WARREN

I FEEL BETTER NOW

BUT YOU THINK THEY KNOW BETTER

THEY DO IT ON SPITE FOR SURE

HOW DO I KNOW THAT

WELL 52FOOTERS GO IN THERE WITHOUT COMEING CLOSE TO THE PLANTERS

THEN SOME ASS HOLES TRY TO SEE HOW CLOSE THEY CAN GET THESE

GUYS DRIVE 35 FOOTERS LOCALS

IT SEEMS THE LONG HAUL DRIVERS SHOW MORE CARE THEN THE LOCAL DRIVERS ANYWAY I AM OVER IT NOW AND FEEL BETTER

• HA MAYBE THE NEXT TIME I'OLL WAIT TELL MY WIFE GETS HOME AND I'LL BEAT ON HER

• Hey Blackie,

I went to school with Campese..Campizzi (spell)

they were from 6th avenue they should be in their 60's now.

My dad owned the store on 5th avenue he was the tv man for the neighborhood..

Hi all,

Been busy..

Have a good night.

Lets go bloggers with this reunion...Umbria is paid..My poor Fred I still feel bad you will not be with us...I was saving a dance for you....

Going to relax see ya tomorrow if it is not the end of the world..

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

ALREADY DID LAUNDRY, (HUNG ON LINE) & NOW OFF TO DO

SOME FOOD SHOPPING..IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT.. HOPEFULLY, NO RAIN TODAY...

ENJOY!!!! C U ALL, LATER... :flower:

• Good morning all....

ANTHONY.....YOU'VE STILL GOT THAT FIGHTING SPIRIT!!! BUT DON'T GET HURT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTH IT!!! WARREN IS RIGHT EVERYONE GET'S WHAT THEY DESERVE. AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL WILLING TO STICK UP FOR SOMEONE....THAT'S RARE THESE DAYS.

Blackie....welcome....not sure if you knew my dad, Big Nick...we lived on 21st.

Samantha said thank you for the birthday wishes.

Patsy...didn't remember if I wished you a happy Anniversary!!

Terry how is the baby doing? and Mia?

Hello to Judy, Karen, Anna, Mary Ann, Jeanette, Warren

• Wow.....I can't believe we have the sun out today!!! I have hubby sick in bed today...he ate raw clams at a bbq thursday and has been sick since yesterday.

• Good morning-cloudy day here-rain coming but in the 70's...waiting for Jessica to come over-going to the mall-today is Tina's 30th birthday!!! She's having a birthday with friends at a club tonite so I'm babysitting!! I'm so disappointed I can't make the reunion! well-enjoy the rest of the weekend..Hi to Terry,Debbie,Patsy and anyone else I may have missed.......bye

• HIDEBBIE

I THINK I KNEW YOUR DAD BIG NICK DID HE OWN A DELI 6TH AND 21 . IF SOWHAT A FUNNY MAN HEWOULDJOKE AND MAKE FUN OFUS IWENT TO THAT STOREWITH BOBBY BRENOIT (SPELLING?0

IFNOTIT WASNICE READING ALL THE STORIES

• Hello all my Blog Friends :-)

Hey Terry don't feel bad about the Reunion, my Wife & I made these plans awhile back. i am just so glad that the people on the blog will be able to get together, there will be other reunions & I will be there I have to be I don't want to miss that dance. :thumright:

• Hey Anthony =DB don't take any bull from these wanta be tough guys.

I know how much you take pride in your planters, their is no reason for any body to be so disrespectful all he had to do was simply say I'm sorry & not to cause a seen enough to get you to that point to cause a pushing match.

If you see him again just get on your scooter and take a ride down to St. Ann'a club, they will know how to get in touch with me & I'll have a couple of the boys have a talk with him. :sign-offtopic:

be well my Friend

• Hi all

I will save that dance for you Fred for the next reunion.

Beautiful Day

Delivered balloons early this morning, made myself a few bucks and shopped for some clothes. In one hand out the other. lol

Had a headache bad this morning but I took two advil and it seems to be better..

Going to church tonight so I can take a Zumba class tomorrow morning...trying to get in shape AGAIN for my cruise...lol

Love ya all.

• The World is still here and still beautiful

• Good night sweet dreams

• Hi Blackie, do you remember Carmie Morro, Bobby Lobosco, Sonny Perione, Augie. Carmine Lived next door to the Banjanys and his sister Terry married Norman his other sister Doleris married an Irish guy from the tigers Bob Moore. Anthony m

• Blackie that was my dad....he had the store there for a while....I remember Bobby Benoit also....I have so many great memories of my parents...my dad was a real character....lol

• HI FRED

I KNOW I COULD HAVE GONE TO ST. ANNAS BUT THESE GUYS TODAY DONT HAVE RESEPCT FOR OUR FRIENDS OF AGE SO I WENT TO COURT ST. TODAY WITH MY CUZ TONY SOME OF THE YOUNG BLOODS ARE COMING OVER MONDAY TO TALK TO HIM AND THE OWNER OF THE FACTORY

BUT THANKS ANYWAY

PS ST ANNAS NEEDS TO OPEN MEMBERSHIP LOL

• Hi Anthony M - You read my mind...I could not think of Dolores husbands name for nothing, Bob Moore. I knew he was one of the tigers

Blacky - What a small world that you know my inlaws...I don't know if you mentioned it, but are you and your wife still in Brooklyn?.

Anthony U - Don't let those guys get to you..Like fred said, just keep calling the police on them, that will get to them.

Well not so nice out today....going to SI have a nice day

• GOOD AFTERNOON, PEOPLE..

I WAS UP AT 5:30 AM & WENT TO TONIANN'S DANCE

SCHOOL TO STAND ON LINE FOR HER RECITAL TIX AT

6:15AM THIS MORNING..TIX WENT ON SALE AT 10:00 AM.

(HER RECIATL IS IN JUNE)

I GOT 3RD ROW

SEATS. ..PEOPLE WERE THERE FROM 5:30 THIS MORNING WHEN I

ARRIVED THERE..TELL ME, WE'RE NOT NUTS.. :shaking2:

WHAT WE WON'T DO FOR OUR KIDS.. LOL

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM TIRED

& IT IS ONLY 12:45..I STILL HAVE TO COOK, & I JUST

FINISHED VACUUMING.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• 'HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, TINA'

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!

HI ANNA, JUDY, DEBBIE, WARREN, UMBRIA, FRED,BLACKIE,&

MY WONDERFUL CUZ, TERRY... (CUZ I WILL CALL YOU IN THE

NEXT DAY OR 2)..XX

• Hi guys.....Hope everyone enjoys their day. Being it's a lazy rainy Sunday I'm just doing laundry and relaxing. I'm going to make some chicken cutlets later for dinner...mmmm can't wait.

Patsy I'm glad you got good seats!!!

Now my laptop isn't working and I have to fight with the kids to use their's.....lol

• HEY ALL MY NEW GRIEND

WE USED TO HANG OUT IN CHARLIE BROWNS=WAS ONE5TH THE TIGRER, LUNA TAYLOR THE GREEKE, GREENFIELD. WE HAD A CLUB ON 10TH ST AND 3RD WE HAD A GREAT TIME I REMEMBER YOUR IN LAWS, YOUR FATHERS BROTHERS AND WE HAD A CLUB ON 16 AND 4TH CLUB REPRIZE .WE HAD GUYS FROM GAFEILD BURT GALLO SACCO BILLY OBEETS DEE DEE OBRIEN LARRY GIBBONS ALBEE THE PHOTOGROPHER 21ST AND HIS WIFE FRAN. THESE UNBELIEVVABLE FUN TIMES WILLNEVER BE AGAIN

HOPE SOMEONE REMEMBERS.

YES WE LIVE IN STATEN ISLAND 6 MONTHS FLA 6 MONTH SNOW JERKS HAD FUN TLKIN TO ALL OF YOU

ANTHONTHONY WHERE ARE U R U O K FEEL GOOD KICK ASS PAL CAUSE U R LIKE FAMILY

THANX, DEB!!! I WILL CALL YOU LATER..

RAIN AGAIN.. WHERE IS THE SUNSHINE??? :sunny:

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

THANX, DEB!!! I WILL CALL YOU LATER..

RAIN AGAIN.. WHERE IS THE SUNSHINE??? :sunny:

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• POLK SPEAKERS FOR SALE

....$500.00 COST ME $3,000.00

LETS TALK !!!

• POLK SPEAKERS FOR SALE

LETS TALK !!!

• POLK SPEAKERS FOR SALE

LETS TALK !!!

I WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD 4 PHOTOS

CLICK ON ATTACHMENT AND SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Attached files image image image image image image image image image image
  • POLK SPEAKERS FOR SALE

LETS TALK !!!

I WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD 4 PHOTOS

CLICK ON ATTACHMENT AND SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Attached files image image image image image image image image image image
  • OK

I DONT THINK THIS TRUCK TING MY PLANTER ANYMORE

3 GUYS CAME DOWN AND HAD A TALK WITH HIM

TOLD HIM HOW ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN YOU JUMP CURBS AND HIT PLANTERS HOW IT THROWS THE WHEELS OFF THEY ALSO TALKED TO THE FACTORY OWNER HE PAID FOR A NEW PLANTER

IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT ITS NOT

ITS NOT THE PLANTER ITS THE TRUCKS COMING UP ON THE SIDEWALK THEY CRACK THE SIDEWALK AND THATS MONEY I DONT WANT TO SPEND

• OK

I DONT THINK THIS TRUCK TING MY PLANTER ANYMORE

3 GUYS CAME DOWN AND HAD A TALK WITH HIM

TOLD HIM HOW ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN YOU JUMP CURBS AND HIT PLANTERS HOW IT THROWS THE WHEELS OFF THEY ALSO TALKED TO THE FACTORY OWNER HE PAID FOR A NEW PLANTER

IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT ITS NOT

ITS NOT THE PLANTER ITS THE TRUCKS COMING UP ON THE SIDEWALK THEY CRACK THE SIDEWALK AND THATS MONEY I DONT WANT TO SPEND

• Good for you Anthony......glad it got taken care of.

Hey has anyone heard from Jeanette......Jeanette where the hell are you???? Are you ok......

Well another crapy day out.....busy Monday at work..peek back later

• Good for you Anthony......glad it got taken care of.

Hey has anyone heard from Jeanette......Jeanette where the hell are you???? Are you ok......

Well another crapy day out.....busy Monday at work..peek back later

• Happy30th Birthday to Tina...oh to be 30 again...lol

• Happy30th Birthday to Tina...oh to be 30 again...lol

• HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE WK. END!!

WOW, IT IS HOT HERE, 90'S, BAD STORM LAST NIGHT. HEY ANNA, DID YOU WATCH THE APPRENTIC FINALE, I THOUGHT JOHN WOULD WIN, GOOD SHOW THIS SEASON! HAPPY B'DAY TO TINA.

BLACKIE, DEBBIE, I ALWAYS WISHED I WAS A TEENAGER IN THE 50'S, SOUNDS LIKE A FUN TIME AND EVERYONE WAS CLOSE!!

TERRY, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!

PATSY, GOOD THING YOU WENT EARLY TO GET THOSE TICKETS.

MY GREAT NEPHEW WAS BORN EARLY, ONLY 3 LBS, 3 OZ, HE'S DOING WELL. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BORN IN JULY.

DOES ANYONE WATCH MOB WIVES?

• HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE WK. END!!

WOW, IT IS HOT HERE, 90'S, BAD STORM LAST NIGHT. HEY ANNA, DID YOU WATCH THE APPRENTIC FINALE, I THOUGHT JOHN WOULD WIN, GOOD SHOW THIS SEASON! HAPPY B'DAY TO TINA.

BLACKIE, DEBBIE, I ALWAYS WISHED I WAS A TEENAGER IN THE 50'S, SOUNDS LIKE A FUN TIME AND EVERYONE WAS CLOSE!!

TERRY, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!

PATSY, GOOD THING YOU WENT EARLY TO GET THOSE TICKETS.

MY GREAT NEPHEW WAS BORN EARLY, ONLY 3 LBS, 3 OZ, HE'S DOING WELL. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BORN IN JULY.

DOES ANYONE WATCH MOB WIVES?

• Hi-thanks for the birthday wishes for Tina! MaryAnnL- I watched Celebrity Apprentice-I'm glad John Rich won but Marlee was so good also! Waiting to watch DWTS tonite-it's gonna be hard to pick a winner...then A.I.on Wednesday-what can we watch this summer once these shows are over? Been watching Housewives of N.J.& N.Y.-well, have to get back to work-talk to u soon....bye

• Hi-thanks for the birthday wishes for Tina! MaryAnnL- I watched Celebrity Apprentice-I'm glad John Rich won but Marlee was so good also! Waiting to watch DWTS tonite-it's gonna be hard to pick a winner...then A.I.on Wednesday-what can we watch this summer once these shows are over? Been watching Housewives of N.J.& N.Y.-well, have to get back to work-talk to u soon....bye

• The U S S NEW YORK ( was built with 24 tons of W T C steel), is coming to The Homeport on S.I. on Weds. as part of Fleet Week.

• The U S S NEW YORK ( was built with 24 tons of W T C steel), is coming to The Homeport on S.I. on Weds. as part of Fleet Week.

Attached files image

Attached files image
  • Hi Maryann,

Yes I watch Mob Wives...what a riot...LOL

You better check your schedule for American Idol, I think they mentioned that it is going to be on Tues and Wed, I can't believe they would change the days on the last episode, just to conflict with DWTS.LOL

Have a nice day - Hi Joe and Anna

• Hi Maryann,

Yes I watch Mob Wives...what a riot...LOL

You better check your schedule for American Idol, I think they mentioned that it is going to be on Tues and Wed, I can't believe they would change the days on the last episode, just to conflict with DWTS.LOL

Have a nice day - Hi Joe and Anna

• HI PASTSY,DEBBIE, MARYANN ANTHONY AND JUDY

JUST A NOTE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ( CAUSE IM STILL FIGURING IT OUT LOL) THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME. I HAD SO MUCH FUN READING EVERYBODYS POST THAT I CAN . I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY I KNOW SOME ONE IN ALL YOUR FAMILYS JUST LIKE WITH JUDY BENJANY, MY WIFE SAID WRITE TO HER HOW MANY BENJANYS DID YOU COME ACROSS IN LIFE,,, SHE WAS RIGHT AS USUAL ANNOYING. PATSEY THANKS FOR CALLING OUT TO ME EACH DAY ,,I LOOK FOWARD. MARYANN WERE IN FLA. BUT WE ARE LEAVING BACK TO STATEN ISLAND TO SEE THE KIDS. HEY ANTHONY I MISS YOU.

I WROTE YOU BUT I DONT SEE IT ANYWHERE HEY ANTHONY IN OUR DAY THAT GUY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN AGAIN

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME AND MY WIFE LAUGH.ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES. YOU ARE ALL SO MUCH FUN

BLACKY BRUNO WE HAD GREAT FUN THE BEST MEMORIES(MONEY NOT INCLUDED) HI JUDY PATSEY ANTHONY DEBBIE AND MARYANN

• HI PASTSY,DEBBIE, MARYANN ANTHONY AND JUDY

JUST A NOTE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ( CAUSE IM STILL FIGURING IT OUT LOL) THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME. I HAD SO MUCH FUN READING EVERYBODYS POST THAT I CAN . I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY I KNOW SOME ONE IN ALL YOUR FAMILYS JUST LIKE WITH JUDY BENJANY, MY WIFE SAID WRITE TO HER HOW MANY BENJANYS DID YOU COME ACROSS IN LIFE,,, SHE WAS RIGHT AS USUAL ANNOYING. PATSEY THANKS FOR CALLING OUT TO ME EACH DAY ,,I LOOK FOWARD. MARYANN WERE IN FLA. BUT WE ARE LEAVING BACK TO STATEN ISLAND TO SEE THE KIDS. HEY ANTHONY I MISS YOU.

I WROTE YOU BUT I DONT SEE IT ANYWHERE HEY ANTHONY IN OUR DAY THAT GUY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN AGAIN

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME AND MY WIFE LAUGH.ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES. YOU ARE ALL SO MUCH FUN

BLACKY BRUNO WE HAD GREAT FUN THE BEST MEMORIES(MONEY NOT INCLUDED) HI JUDY PATSEY ANTHONY DEBBIE AND MARYANN

• What the hell I feel like Warren my entire post lost. Said my post failed. this is crazy. This is why people are not on here.

• What the hell I feel like Warren my entire post lost. Said my post failed. this is crazy. This is why people are not on here.

• Hi all,

Hey Blackie are you on the east coast or the West coast. I have crs disease (can't remember shit) I can't remember if you told us. Just bought a condo in St. Petersberg right near my cousins from 21st Street. The Suarato's, Leone's and Ramantos.

Happy you have joined our Blog Family.

Anthony hope you are feeling better...Pray to Saint Lucy for your eyes...I know, I know its the other problems but it soes not hurt to talk to Lucy LOL

Where is Warren???? Have to go back and read.

Come to think of it Jeanette has not been on facebook either..

This discussion has been closed.