Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1152 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Hi all,

Hey Blackie are you on the east coast or the West coast. I have crs disease (can't remember shit) I can't remember if you told us. Just bought a condo in St. Petersberg right near my cousins from 21st Street. The Suarato's, Leone's and Ramantos.

Happy you have joined our Blog Family.

Anthony hope you are feeling better...Pray to Saint Lucy for your eyes...I know, I know its the other problems but it soes not hurt to talk to Lucy LOL

Where is Warren???? Have to go back and read.

Come to think of it Jeanette has not been on facebook either..

• ..BLACKIE...COMING UP TO NY??? THAT'S WONDERFUL.

HAVE A SAFE TRIP...SAY HI TO YOUR FAMILY FOR US..

TRY TO POST TO US WHEN YOU GET UP HERE..WHEN ARE YOU COMING???

MARYANN,& ANNA I LOVE 'MOBWIVES' I THINK THEY ARE

HYSTERICAL. VERY ENTERTAINING..

MARYANN..GOOD LUCK &

GOD BLESS YOUR GREAT NEPHEW.. [-oB

YES..GOOD QUESTION..WHERE HAS JEANETTE BEEN???

I WILL TRY TO CALL HER, LATER...

AS FAR AS 'CELEBRITY APPRENTICE'..I WAS ROOTING FOR JOHN RICH, TOO, THOUGH I MUST SAY, THAT MARLEE MATLIN IS ONE

TRULY SPECIAL GAL.. LOVE HER TOO..

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 'THE BACHELORETTE' TONITE.

I AM GLAD THEY CHOSE ASHLEY FOR THIS..SHE IS LUCKY SHE

DID NOT WIND UP W/BRAD WOMACK...I THINK HE'S A LITTLE

UNDECIDED ON WHAT HE REALLY WANTS.... EMILY LEFT HIM SO SOON AFTER THE SHOW.. OH WELL,

SUCH IS LIFE.

UMBRIA.. GLAD YOUR LITTLE DILEMMA IS OVER.. IT ALL WORKED OUT.. I'M GLAD YOU ALWAYS STICK TO YOUR GUNS.GOOD FOR YOU.

OK..C U ALL, LATER..I NEED TO FEED THE PUPPY WHILE NATALIE IS OUT..

CUZ.. I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW.. MISS YA, & LOVE YA..XX

HELLO TO MY JOEBROOXX.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

• ..BLACKIE...COMING UP TO NY??? THAT'S WONDERFUL.

HAVE A SAFE TRIP...SAY HI TO YOUR FAMILY FOR US..

TRY TO POST TO US WHEN YOU GET UP HERE..WHEN ARE YOU COMING???

MARYANN,& ANNA I LOVE 'MOBWIVES' I THINK THEY ARE

HYSTERICAL. VERY ENTERTAINING..

MARYANN..GOOD LUCK &

GOD BLESS YOUR GREAT NEPHEW.. [-oB

YES..GOOD QUESTION..WHERE HAS JEANETTE BEEN???

I WILL TRY TO CALL HER, LATER...

AS FAR AS 'CELEBRITY APPRENTICE'..I WAS ROOTING FOR JOHN RICH, TOO, THOUGH I MUST SAY, THAT MARLEE MATLIN IS ONE

TRULY SPECIAL GAL.. LOVE HER TOO..

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 'THE BACHELORETTE' TONITE.

I AM GLAD THEY CHOSE ASHLEY FOR THIS..SHE IS LUCKY SHE

DID NOT WIND UP W/BRAD WOMACK...I THINK HE'S A LITTLE

UNDECIDED ON WHAT HE REALLY WANTS.... EMILY LEFT HIM SO SOON AFTER THE SHOW.. OH WELL,

SUCH IS LIFE.

UMBRIA.. GLAD YOUR LITTLE DILEMMA IS OVER.. IT ALL WORKED OUT.. I'M GLAD YOU ALWAYS STICK TO YOUR GUNS.GOOD FOR YOU.

OK..C U ALL, LATER..I NEED TO FEED THE PUPPY WHILE NATALIE IS OUT..

CUZ.. I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW.. MISS YA, & LOVE YA..XX

HELLO TO MY JOEBROOXX.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

• HEY T-BONE

I THOUGHT IS WAS ME

• HEY T-BONE

I THOUGHT IS WAS ME

• What did you type Blackie????

Patsy I have book club in the morning and I pick Mia up at 11:30 should be home after that...Love n Miss ya...got Tonianns

thank you.BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL

• What did you type Blackie????

Patsy I have book club in the morning and I pick Mia up at 11:30 should be home after that...Love n Miss ya...got Tonianns

thank you.BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL

• HEY THERE YOU KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED SOME MUSIC SO IF YOU DONT MIND

• UMBRIA

MET YOUR NEPHEW AND YOUR BROTHER IN FACEBOOK ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST PAGE. YOU ARE VERY LOVED BY YOUR FAMILY...

i love ya too

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• MY BROTHER AND HIS SON MIKE COOL YEAH HE LIVES UPSTATE AND HIS SON IN BAY RIDGE

YEAH THATS MY KID BROTHER HES GOOD PEOPLE MAYBE NOT AS CRAZY AS ME LOL

OK I PLAY SOME TUNES IT FELT GOOD

THE MUSIC MAN MAKES A COME BACK LOL

• UMBRIA'S BACK YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOOD MORNING ALL

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

HI CUZ.. WILL CALL YOU SOMETME TODAY, LATER IN THE DAY..

HI UMBRIA.. THANX FOR THE MUSIC..MY KIDS ARE INVITED

& GOING TO YOUR NEPHEW MICHAEL'S WEDDING IN A FEW MONTHS.

CANNOT BELIEVE MIKE IS GETTING MARRIED.I REMEBER WHEN THEY WERE ALL BORN..WE ARE GETTING OLD.. LOL

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Happy Anniversary in heaven Aunt Marie Angelo Perrotta. You are missed much.. :pale:

• Hi Everyone!!! Hope your day is going well!!!

OMG, what was I thinking walking one mile in 85 degree weather?

Between the fight on Mob Wives and NJ HW, I thought I was going bonkers, felt like I was there, wow, crazy stuff, gets your heart pumping!!!!

Anna, I thought John would win, but they were both good. OMG, all these shows!!! Having a hard time keeping up.

I haven't seen Jeanette, Karen, Donna, Festina or Suzie for a while, did I leave anyone out???

• Hi-MaryAnnL-don't forget-A.I. is on tonight but DWTS is on an hour before (for the repeat than the results show) so A.I.will be the regular time show and tomorrow the finale so I think we can watch both shows tonight...I think Chesea & Mark may win (but I like Hinz) too. as long as Kirstie doesn't win..watched Housewives last night-what a fight! I watch Housewives NY on Thursday. what are we going to do in the summer when the shows are gone? LOL..anyway, everyone have a great day..talk to u soon..bye

• Terry, You may find Jeanette on Facebook but not me. Never been on it and have no desire to do so. Been busy working on the videos of Carol's Mothers Memorial Service.I have mailed out 9 copies to family members and one of the Eastern Star Service to be given to the Chapter. I am still frustrated that I could not convert them so that they could play on a DVD player. Tried, got flustered and gave up. I am still bugging FLIP Camera for a reason.

Sorry I can not comment on the TV shows mentioned but I have said once before, If they take Baseball, Football, NCIS & House off the air the only things left for me will be Pawn Stars & American Pickers on History Channel. :scratch:

• HELLO MY FRIENDS

YES ITS ME. THANKS FOR ASKING FOR ME. I KNOW IM LOVED..LOL

HAVE'NT BEEN UP TO PARR...BEEN GOING FOR PT,FOR MY KNEE GETTING COTORZONE SHOTS...AND ALL THIS CRAPPY WEATHER DOSE NOT HELP EITHER....REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE WARM WEATHER..AND TO WEAR MY BIKINI...YEAH RIGHT.

WELCOME BRUNO...I REMEMBER THE JOKERS WELL. NEVER HUNG OUT WITH YOUR GANG...A LITTLE TO TOUGH FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. BUT I KNOW YOU WERE NICE GUYS..AND QUITE GOOD LOOKING TOO

US GIRLS LIKE TO CHECK YOU OUT...FOR YOU TO BE A JOKER YOU MUST BE IN YOUR 60S...WELCOME.

GOING TO BE IN BROOKLYN FOR A WEEK IN JUNE. NOT DRIVING COMING IN BY TRAIN...MY KIDS DONT WANT ME DRIVING ALONE SO NOW I LISTEN TO MY KIDS..BUT DID THEY EVER LISTEN TO ME..NO

ANY WAY THE TRUTH IS I GET OVERWELMED, WITH ALL THE HEAVY TRAFFIC...I GUESS IM GETTING OLD !!

GLAD TO KNOW EVERYONES GOOD.ILL BE IN TOUCH...LOVE YA GUYS !!

• hi Jeanette

it's so great that you me im so honored. where did you live.what school did you go to.if you are married ,,, who did you marry.jeanette i am interested in any memory you have of anything.

black Bruno

• i enjoyed all your songs my wife loves magic carpet ride''this means you are back to yourself which make sme happy

say hello to butch and phillis

blacky

HI JEANETTE...SO GALD YOU'RE OK..WARM WEATHER WILL BE HERE SOON FOR YOU & YOU BIKINI.. LOL

WEATHER IS JUST BEAUTIFUL..WILL BE IN THE 80'S TODAY.. :cheers:

HAVE A GREAT DAY, PEOPLE & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• ANOTHER HOT DAY HERE, NO WALKING FOR ME THIS AFTERNOON!!!

HAD TO DVR DWTS LAST NIGHT BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHO WON.

THANKS ANNA, AI WAS GOOD, IT'S JUST ME......BUT I HATE WHEN THEY REPEAT THE SONGS.

HEY JEANETTE, WELCOME BACK, HOPE THEY FIX YOUR KNEE UP SOON, WOW THE BROOKLYN TRIP IS COMING UP SOON, WISH I CAN GET BACK AND WALK AROUND THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD. I WAS REMEMBERING THE OTHER DAY HOW MY GRANDMOTHER WOULD TAKE US ON THE BUS TO CONEY ISLAND, I LOVED LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AT ALL THE BUILDINGS!!!

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR DAY.........

• Hi-Jeannette-glad u came on..hope you feel better..MaryAnnL-didn't watch the 1st part of DWTS-glad Hinz won...I remember my Mom taking me to Coney Island when they had the trolley cars (boy do I sound old!) They used to have the garage on 19th St.& 9th Ave.(where Bishop Ford is) we used to go there every day.. I was about 3 then...great memories...had storms today but trying to clear up now..well, have to get back to work...bye

• Hi Jeanette, Glad you are ok, was worried about you...hope your knee feels better soon. Enjoy your trip to Brooklyn,

Hi to Anna, Maryann, Patsy, Anthony, Blacky

FYI If anyone is taping American Idol tonight I think it ends at 10:07.....wow I wonder how many people are going to miss the ending???? LOL

Have a great day, it is beautiful out today.

• Hi Jeanette, Glad you are ok, was worried about you...hope your knee feels better soon. Enjoy your trip to Brooklyn,

Hi to Anna, Maryann, Patsy, Anthony, Blacky

FYI If anyone is taping American Idol tonight I think it ends at 10:07.....wow I wonder how many people are going to miss the ending???? LOL

Have a great day, it is beautiful out today.

'CONGRATULATIONS, SCOTTY...'

HI JUDY.. I DID NOT TAPE IT, I WATCHED THE ENTIRE SHOW.

THE TV GUIDE DID SAY 8PM TO 10:07 PM. IT'S JUST A MATTER

OF WHO PAID ATTENTION TO THE TIME ON THE GUIDE..

I WAS HOPING LAUREN WOULD WIN, BUT I LOVE SCOTTY, TOO.

SUCH A SWEET BOY...GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THEM..

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY.. WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OUT.. :sunny:

• Good morning all

What a nice great day again!! Although I'm hoping for not too much humidity....lol

I can't believe Kati just finished her first year at college...yikes!!!

Kevin and Samantha will be done before I know it and the summer with be here.

I'm so looking forward to my brother Nick and his wife having their first baby in August...we have her baby shower in June. At least some good positive things to look forward to.

Hi to All!!!

• Good Morning,

Congrats to Scotty....I really thought Lauren was going to win....but they both deserved it....Scotty is such a gentlemen....good luck to both....

Well now that all the shows are finally over for the season, I could finally get to bed at a decent hour..LOL

Nice day out today...,enjoy!!!!

• Hi Everyone and MY QUEEN

I feel your pain. My knee is killing me right now.

Glad you came on. Tell Rosie and Elisa I got your money for the reunion. (yesterday)Yippeeeeeee

Call me when u come and maybe we can finally get together for at least 5 minutes this time. Miss you much... if you need my cell number let me know I will inbox you on facebook. Your email is coming back did you change it??????

Attached files image
  • hi-rainy,cold & damp here today (in the 50's) looking forward to the 3 day weekend.it's going to be in the 90's on Monday... Glad Scotty won but Lauren was great too! watching Housewives tonight..have to go back to work...bye

• Hi Anna and Maryann,

Beautiful day here.

Love both Scotty and Lauren. I think they may just hook up, I see something there...lol

BEAUTIFUL DAY, GO OUT & ENJOY!!!

T.G.I.F & A LONG WEEKEND... :flower:

• a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">image
    <a href="http://www.glitter

'LET'S GIVE THANKS TO ALL OUR 'HEROES'...B/C

OF THEM, WE ARE FREE!!!!! :cheers:

• ALSO, LET'S NOT FORGET.. MARINE JORGENSEN.. HERE FOR FLEET WEEK,

WHO WAST STRUCK & KILLED BY A DRIVER.. PRAY FOR HIM &

THE DRIVER'S FAMILY...

R.I.P. [-oB [-oB [-oB [-oB

• Oh, the memories of Memorial Day in Brooklyn. The humongus parade which started at Buffalo Ave & Eastern Pkwy and went down through the Grand Army Plaza Arch & half the parade went down into the K od C bar for a quick beer before making room for the next group. I have mentioned this on the blog before but I think it is worth repeating. When I was a kid there was a contingent from the Spanish American war, World War I and believe it or not a few from the Civil war rode in a car. It was a great day to be a proud American! There were somber Memorials for those who lost their lives in Wars to keep us free, followed by parties at every American Legion Post, VFW Post & many private parties. We (my group of friends & relatives) would go to the Stenak Post on 13th Street where we were treated to Ice Cream & Soda and games in the back yard. Now that building is a private home!! The parade lasted for hours and hours but it was not tiring. Years later I got to march in one myself with my Uncle's American legion Post. It was a LONG march! Did you know that the day was originally called "Decoration Day". People would go to the cemeteries and decorate graves, especially graves of veterans. Here in Sun City Center we have a very moving ceremony where the names of all Veterans who died since last Memorial day are read and a person rises with a flag as each name is read. They always have a high ranking Military representative, (usually from McDill AFB nearby)give a rousing patriotic speech. The auditorium is packed with over 850 people with many standing in the lobby listening on loud speakers. Patriotism is very much alive in Sun City Center. There are flags all up and down the main drag on each light pole.

GOD BLESS AMERICA :salut:

• JUST A QUICK TYPE BY:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO MY BLOG FAMILY!!!!

• Yes Warren

GOD BLESS AMERICA THE HOME OF THE BRAVE...

I love all your stories..Keep them coming...

Cuz Miss ya.

Going to meet Marge Romano for Zumba today.

Watched Aria Paige today while Mommy and Mia went to nursery school end of the year party. 2 and a half hours and I am exhausted. They better hire a nanny. lol

Have a great day it is beautiful out Thank the Lord....

• Just want to wish everyone a very Safe and Wonderful Memorial's Day weekend...

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

DOING LAUNDRY & HANGING IT ON THE LINE.. :cheers:

ENJOY!!! & C U ALL, LATER... :flower:

• :salut: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO MY BLOG FRIENDS

Enjoy all the BBQ & have fun

• HELLO PEEPS

GREAT DAY TODAY

NO KIDS

NO GRANDKIDS

NOBODY

JUST ME AND MY WIFE

AND MY HEART DOC SAYS I CANT DO IT NOMORE

BULL SHIT HE I BET I BEAT HIM OUT

• Good morning all.....

I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend so far. Today looks beautiful. Heading to my sister's later for my nephew's birthday. Going to bbq tomorrow...I hope the weather is like today.

• When I read of the casualties in the paper every day

It reminds me how lucky I was to be in the service during peacetime. I do not regret the time I spent in the Army. I learned a great deal about people, some good, some bad. First there was Ft Dix NJ for what they called reception. Then it was off to Ft Benning GA for Basic Training. From there I went to Ft Knox KY for a School. I ended up staying in Ft Knox in a Tank Training outfit. If you think it does not get cold in Kentucky, spend a winter there inside of an unheated Tank. My final six or seven months I was stationed in the 6th Armored Calvary. We had a scare one day when we were all confined to company headquarters and different names were called out and they were told to report with all there gear in front of the barracks. We found out later that they were shipped to Ft Devens Mass where they were on 24 hour call for shipping out. It all had to do with some trouble in Lebanon. I got a letter from one of the guys who told me what it was like to live out of a duffle bag every night & day and never knowing when they might be put on a plane and sent to a possible battle ground. I am proud to be a veteran and I can not find the words to fully express my gratitude to those who stand in the line of fire to protect our liberty. I wonder sometimes what I would have done had I been called upon to go to a field of battle. It is my fervent hope that I would have done my country proud!!! :salut: :salut:

• HI GUYS..YES, WARREN THANK YOU FOR THE ROLE YOU PLAYED IN

THE ARMY & I TRULY BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF

A SON OF A BITCH ON THE BATTLE FIELD.. I SAY

THIS AS A BIG COMPLIMENT.. :salut:

I HOPE EVERYONE SO FAR, IS ENJOYING THEIR WEEKEND..

TOMORROW WE ARE HAVING SOME COMPANY & ME & GINO HAVE

BEEN IN THE YARD THE LAST 2 DAYS CLEANING IT SO WE

CAN USE IT FOR THE SUMMER..

NATALIE & TONIANN COOKED DINNER TONITE FOR ALL OF US.

DELISH... =DB THEY MADE FRESH CORN ON THE COB, CHICKEN CUTLETS, RICE PILAF, & SALAD...

TOMORROW GINO WILL BBQ FOR LUNCH & DINNER.. I HOPE THE

WEATHER IS NICE & HOPEFULLY, NOT TOO HOT.

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR NIGHT & I WILL C U ALL IN THE

MORNING.. :flower:

• HI ALL

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

DID A 4 MILE RACE THIS MORNING WITH THE FAMILY AND SOME FRIENDS AT SOUTH BEACH. I AM NOW ON AlEVE FOR THE PAIN.LOL IT WAS WORTH IT. I walked for all those who served and serving our country.Hope everyone had a great day...

Attached files image
  • here we go again cant post photo oh well

• Hope everyone enjoyed this long first weekend of summer :wink:

Although I must say it was HOT today and the temperature is going to climb this week. Not going to be a happy camper. This humidity kills me.

Ok good night all....see ya tomorrow :flower:

• Terry had to get to the summer clothes today so Samantha and I were moving and digging!!! lol Then the girls decided to spring clean there room and get rid of half the crap in there...now my back is hurting and I can't take aleve because it bother's my stomach. Going for an Endoscopy on the 6th and dr said to only take tylenol, which does SHIT!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND..

HAD A NICE TIME WITH MY FAMILY & SOME FRIENDS..

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL AGAIN, TODAY.. GET OUT & ENJOY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning Deb, Cuz and All,

Feeling better today. Already put a days work in and it is only 9 30.

See ya later..

• Hi Everybody,

Had a great weekend!!!! Went by too fast...Hope everyone had the same...

So busy today, enjoy your day...peek back later

• Hope everyone had an enjoyable wk. end! I babysat for my GD for a couple of hrs., my two older ones went to the movies.

Debbie, I hope it's nothing serious, I had one about 3 yrs. ago.

Terry, You should be feeling better in a couple of days, your legs are probably throbbing from walking a good distance; hope you all had a good turnout.

• Hi All -

Been busy between work and home. Time flies!! All's well -had Thur. & Fri. off so I had a nice long weekend. Managed to get some things crossed off my TO DO list (but also added a few things - does it ever end!)

Can't believe tomorrow's June 1st. Wow.

Just a quick type-by - hope everyone is well. Stay cool - hot, hot out. I'm already not looking forward to the summer cause all my beautiful wickedness is mmmeellltttiinngg!!!

Have a good one.

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

WATCHING MY NEW FAVORITE SUMMER TV SHOW, 'AMERICA'S GOT

TALENT'.. :D-Y

FOR YOU WHO ARE WATCHING THIS SHOW..ENJOY & FOR THOSE

WHO ARE NOT... ENJOY..LOL

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING.. XX :)

• Hi all..... :-)

Boy the summer is creeping up on us and I'm not crazy about this heat!!!

MaryAnn....my primary Dr. swore it was gallbladder but the sonogram and CT scan were negative. So he sent me to the GI dr and he's running different tests. Hopefully it's nothing major.

Terry....did your son Michael tell you I saw him today in Rite-Aid? I saw him come and I knew it was him. He got on line behind me and I said are you Michael Sherman? Terry's son....lol He asked who I was and even remembered I lived two doors from the school!! :D-Y

Patsy I know you're not happy about this heat either....it just makes me cranky and tired!!! I think you, Karen and I would prefer the cooler weather over this....lol

• Had a fairly calm weekend. Yesterday went to the very moving Memorial Day Service they have here. Speaker was lousy but the rest of it was splendid as usual. Today not so good. Went to the Dentist and had an old Crown removed and a temporary put in. Supposed to get permanent Crown next Monday. It hurt like hell while he did it and it hurts quite a bit this evening. Definetly more then it hurt before I went to him. Had a little brandy with supper and that helped.

I missed the party we used to have on Memorial Day Sunday in NJ. We used to have between 30 & 40 people in the back yard for an old fashioned barbecue and plenty to drink. Of course I was younger and could eat and drink more then I can now. It was mostly family, friends & neighbors and usually a few people I did not know. The more the merrier.

The problem I was having with the DVD's still exists. Some will play on one DVD player but not one of the others. They all play on my computer but not some other peoples computers. One plays the picture on a DVD player but no sound!!! Plays just fine directly off the camera on to the 32"HD set. If anyone out there has had this problem with the FLIP Camera let me know how you solved it!!! ](*,)

• Hi Janet,

I've been taking a Genealogy class with my wife Debbie at our local Italian American Community Center. We’ve been making some progress but need to verify things. We’ve been checking on the DeBlasio side and the Sisto side (Ellis Island, Family Tree, …).

When we lived in Brooklyn on 22nd street Grandpa DeBlasio lived in the same apartment building as us along with Grandpa Sisto. Grandpa DeBlasio was upstairs from us and Grandpa Sisto was on the ground floor. Still tracking things down but found out (still need verification) that Grandpa Sisto may have come from Sessa Aurunca Italy in Caserta. Grandpa DeBlasio was honorably discharged from the military in Benevento Italy. Still digging though.

HI EUGENE (GINO) THAT IS MY HUSBAND'S NAME..

I KNEW THE SISTO FAMILY FROM 20TH STREET..

ARE YOU RELATED?? I THINK THE SPELLING OF THE

FAMILY ON 2OTH ST IS THE SAME SPELLING AS YOUR

LAST NAME???

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOUR DAY C U ALL, LATER..

WARREN, I WISH I COULD HELP YOU OUT, BUT I HAVE MY

KIDS HELP ME JUST TO POST PIX ON HERE..LOL

GOOD LUCK..

:flower:

• HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING COOL!! JUST WALKED BACK FROM A MEETING, WOW, IT IS SO HOT ALREADY!!

PATSY, I NEVER WATCHED AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, MAYBE I'LL TAKE A PEEK.

DEBBIE, THEY RAN ALL TYPES OF TESTS ABOUT 3 YRS. AGO AND FOUND OUT I WAS LACTOSE INTOLERANT, BAD, BAD PAINS IN MY STOMACH. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR RESULTS, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.

WARREN, HOPE YOUR TOOTH FEELS BETTER SOON, TAKE IT EASY WITH THE BRANDY! LOL

WELCOME GINO, GENEALOGY IS A WONDERFUL THING!!!

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• Well it's been a hell of a day. Kati left today for FL and first her flight was delayed due to maintenance problems...then they made them get off for a 2-3 hr delay...then they cancelled her flight and transferred them from Laguardia to JFK for a 6pm flight. She was able to get on a standby flight at 4:40!!! I'm a freaking wreck...this is her first time flying and she lost a whole day of her vacation. Ugh...... As long as she gets there safe and enjoys her self.

MaryAnn....I've been having pain in my stomach, upper right very bad...it's gotten better but I'm nauseous alot and feel sick all the time. Can't wait to get the test done. Thanx for asking :-)

Welcome Gino

• Thank God she landed safe and sound....now I can rest again!! lol

• That was good news Debbie. I remember when my Daughter flew to Hawaii with her Girl Friend. She was around 19. I was very happy when she called to tell us they had arrived safely. Now she is the Mother of two children. One (her daughter) finishing up her 2nd year of college and her son will be attending Stevens Inst. in Hoboken in the fall. She knows what it means to worry about your kids!!!

I finally cut DVD's that run on everything. Computer and three different DVD's. It was very frustrating but when things like that work it is very satisfying. Good night all. :-00

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, WARREN :cheers:

MARYANN.. 'AGT' IS A REALLY GOOD SHOW. SOME VERY

TALENTED PEOPLE ARE ON THERE..HOPE YOU'RE FEELING

BETTER.

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY..WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL..

ENJOY!!!

CUZ..MISS, YA.. WILL TALK TO YOU SOON.. XX

:flower:

• Hi Everybody,

Warren - Good for you...I knew you would keep trying until you figured it out..LOL

Debbie - Glad Katie is safe and sound....Hope YOU feel better soon.

Welcome Gino...

Hi Maryann, Patsy, Terry, Warren, Anthony, Karen and Ana...

Beautiful out today...Enjoy!!!

• HI JUDY..ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!

DEB!!! GLAD KATIE LANDED SAFELY. I KNOW WHEN I SPOKE TO YOU

YESTERDAY, YOU SOUNDED A LITTLE NERVOUS, DUE TO THE

WEATHER PREDICITIONS..(WOW, WERE THEY WRONG.. WE GOT

NOTHING HERE...) THIS WAS A GOOD THING..

TALK TO YOU, SOON..

ANNA, KAREN, JEANETTE, UMBRIA.. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??

COME ON & SAY HELLO...

SUZIE...WTF??? WHERE ARE YOU???

JEANETTE, HOPE YOU'RE FEELING OK..

SCANSI & JERRY.. YOU TOO, GUYS.. COME ON & SAY

HELLO..

OK.. C U ALL, LATER.. :)

JEANETTE..HOPE YOU'RE FEELING OK...

• Warren....Kati just finished her 1st year of college. Last summer she had spinal fusion surgery and couldn't do anything. This year she's making up for it...lol In 3weeks she's going to Virginia to visit my sister. I'm just glad she's happy and enjoying herself. :sunny:

Thanks Judy...I'll be okay until it's time for her to come home....lol

Patsy....you're right I was a wreck when we spoke...i'm better for now...lol

• I hope everyone else is doing good and enjoying this beautiful day :wink:

WEATHER IS PERFECT!!! LOVE THE LITLE BREEZE..

T.G.I.F. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND..

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning,

Another beautiful day out!!!!

Question: Anyone who watches Brothers and Sisters...did they have their season finale?????

Have a wonderful day...

• HI JUDY!!! YES, I DO..

SARAH & LUC GOT MARRIED & SHE MADE UP WITH HER REAL

FATHER, BRODY.. IT WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO IT ENDED FOR

SEASON.. WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MONTHS..

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! :cheers:

YOU CAN WATCH THE FINALE ON YOUR COMPUTER..!!

IT WAS A GREAT EPISODE..

ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :-)

• Thanks Patsy, I did see that episode, I didn't know if that was the season finale or not...thanks....

Just got back from lunch...beautiful out....Enjoy!!!!

• JUDY, YOU'RE WELCOME :-)

HI EVERYONE.. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

OFF TO W.W. IN A LITTLE WHILE.

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!!!

DID LAUNDRY, HAD BREAKSFAST, NOW I NEED TO VACUUM.. :bounce:

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY.. :flower:

• Okay Patsy, I assume you are finished Vacuuming now so here is a list of things you can fly down here and do. Clean the entry Chandelier Glass Plates (I did the ones over the dining room table yesterday). Sweep down and mop the Lanai floor. Then put all the Lanai furniture back in place. Bathrooms are cleaned, I did the guest room bath this AM & Carol did the Master Bath area so you do not worry about those rooms. The house is half ceramic tile and half carpet so you can vacuum the carpets and wash the ceramic tiles. Beds are made, no problem there. When you finish the above work you can help straighten up the disaster area otherwise known as the garage and then grab a flight home. Help yourself to anything in the refrig or pantry while you are here. Boy what a dreamer I am. I thought you enjoyed housework!!! :bounce:

• Hi All.....

Another nice day out :sunny:

Weekends go by so fast....hope everyone is enjoying it.

WARREN, I WOULD DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT..IF ONLY I

COULD FIND THE TIME..

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & CAROL..SEND MY LOVE.. XX

I NEED TO HAVE SOME BREAKFAST, THAN OUT TO SHOP

FOR TODAY'S DINNER.

I AM MAKING SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, ONIONS & POTATOES W/

LIGHT GRAVY OVER IT IN THE OEVEN...THERE IS A NAME FOR IT, BUT

I FORGET..& SOME GOOD ITALIAN BREAD FROM THE ITALIAN

PORK STORE BY ME.. Mmm delish!!!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY..!!! :flower:

• Hi All,

Been busy all week..

Hope all is well. I have to go back and read..

Yes Debbie

Michael said he met you. He was making fun ...saying The Blog. People now me from the blog. He remembers your mom and dad and stopping there with My Mom and Dad...

Well tomorrow (God help me) I am watching Mia and the new baby.

God give me strength....lol

Have a great night.

Good night sweet dreams.

Had to get a new password again and log in What The Hell????

• Happy Birthday Jerry!!!

• T-Bone51 said:

Hi All,

Been busy all week..

Hope all is well. I have to go back and read..

Yes Debbie

Michael said he met you. He was making fun ...saying The Blog. People now me from the blog. He remembers your mom and dad and stopping there with My Mom and Dad...

Well tomorrow (God help me) I am watching Mia and the new baby.

God give me strength....lol

Have a great night.

Good night sweet dreams.

Had to get a new password again and log in What The Hell????

Hey Terry .... You'll do just great tomorrow

Im sure Mia is gonna be a big help

give them both a hug from me!

• I hope everyone is doing well...miss you guys!

I passed by ANTHONY'S yesterday and I cant believe

what I saw!!! The nerve of him!!!

• Have a Good Night Everyone....huggggs!

• Happy birthday Jerry Lagrecga

• GOOD MORNING, FREINDS :)

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERRY'!!!

HI SUZIE... HOW ARE YOU?? HOPE ALL IS WELL...

COME BACK SOON.. X

CUZ..GIVE THE GIRLS A KISS FOR ME. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS,

SOON..XX00XX

WEATHER IS NICE OUT.. ENJOY & HAVE A GREAT DAY.!!!! :flower:

• Happy Birthday Jerry...and many more!!!!

Hi Suzie - nice to see you on, hope everything is going good for you.

Hi Patsy, Terry ....

Hate Mondays!!!! LOL Peek back later

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY

This discussion has been closed.