Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 1153 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Hi All,

Been busy - my sister (Constance) had her hip replaced and was in the hospital/rehab @Carmel Richmond for the past 4 weeks but she finally came home on Saturday. She's doing well and is looking forward to being able to walk w/out a walker. My niece calls me Aunt "Meals-0n-Wheels" - cause I cook then bring it over and feed the masses!! I do drive-by's too! LOL!! Between her and work - I'm working OT on average 2 nights a week - I'm beat! Need a vacation.

Otherwise all else is good.

Will try to come back on at least once a day.

Hope all's well w/everyone. Happy Belated everything to all - just in case I missed anyone's anything!!

Later!

• Karen, Glad to hear Constance is feeling better...well wishes for her complete recovery.

• HI KAREN.. YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE.. THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

SEND CONSTANCE MY WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!

HI JUDY..ENJOY THE NIGHT.. I HATE MONDAYS, TOO ](*,)

• June 6, 1944, 160,000 Allied troops landed along a 50-mile stretch of heavily-fortified French coastline to fight Nazi Germany on the beaches of Normandy, France. General Dwight D. Eisenhower called the operation a crusade in which “we will accept nothing less than full victory.” More than 5,000 Ships and 13,000 aircraft supported the D-Day invasion, and by day’s end on June 6, the Allies gained a foot- hold in Normandy. The D-Day cost was high -more than 9,000 Allied Soldiers were killed or wounded -- but more than 100,000 Soldiers began the march across Europe to defeat Hitler.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ALWAYS DEFENDED OUR COUNTRY

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

CUZ..THANX FOR THE LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY.

IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO STOP & REMEMBER & GIVE

THANKS TO OUR 'HEROES'..XX

WEATHER IS SIMPLY GORGEOUS.

GET OUT & ENJOY!!! :flower:

• If it wasn't for our brave men and women fighting all the wars that have spanned the centuries and continents none of us would be able to be typing/writing/thinking/saying everything we do. It's becaue of them that we are truly free and no one, no way, no how, is ever going to take that right from us. Thank you really isn't enough but it'll have to suffice.

My thought for the day.

Busy for a change. Hi to all. Judy - I wrote Mr. Bliss and he told me he heard from you. Anyway, just a quick type-by, hopefully later'll be better.

• Hi All

Have a great day. My condolences to Anna Marie Romanelli Shannon

Rosalie her Mom passed away.

A lovely lady she was.

She was a fun mother when we were kids, always played board games with us.

Very fond memories growing up in the Romanelli house hold and Dritto hosuehold.

• Hi-haven't been on a while..been sick in bed since last Friday with heavy cold & throat infection...my GF had to come over & brought me some home-made chicken soup...Debbie-I hope you're feeling better...Jerry Happy Belated Birthday...Patsy & Debbie-you'd hate it in Chicago-almost 100 degrees right now..have some good news...my daughter Jessica got engaged..bit of a shock!! Wedding won't be until fall next year...well-have to go back to bed so I can finally go back to work tomorrow...talk to everyone soon..bye

• Ouch #@%&;* My tooth still hurts. Yesterday my Dentist took out the temporary crown and installed the permanent one. Last night it hurt like a son of a *+&%$. Went back to him this A.M. He feels that it will gradually stop hurting on its own. He double checked it and said it looked good and the pain was more then likely from all the fitting and poking around he had to do yesterday. I hope he is right. He is leaving for a 10 day trip to Italy with his family tomorrow.

Hey Anna, sorry you have been sick. Maybe you should have had some of my brandy in the Chicken Soup. Are you sure it is not because the Cubs are doing so poorly!! The Cubs & the Mets both are terrible this year.

I am glad that some people remember D-Day. It was the beginning of the end for Adolph & his sadistic buddies. The paper here did a nice article on a D-Day veteran. Some times the papers do not even mention D-Day!!! ](*,)

• Hi Warren-LOL...I don't think any of the Chicago teams can ever win...this town is so enthusiastic with its sports teams but never quite make it!!!the Cubs & Sox are both terrible teams...some of your brandy sounds good...I bet that would clear my sinuses right away...hope you feel better with your tooth..having dental problems is the worst...well, I'm going to rest so have a nice day...bye

• ANNA FEEL BETTER

Hi Warren...

Went to the doctor for yearly check up...Never ever have I had high blood pressure. My bottom number was 85 not good always was 70...Got to stop with the salt...

• Hi Warren, Hope you are feeling better by tomorrow..I had that done recently, not fun!!!

Anna - Sorry you have been sick....feel better soon. Congrats to Jessica!!!!!!on her engagement.

Just got back from the doctor myself...I have a bad infection in my finger....it was getting worse by the day, so tonight I couldn't stand the pain any longer so I went and they had to lance it...and then squeeze the shit of it..LOL Boy that hurt......hopefully it will start to heal now.

Have a good night....

• thank you all for my birthday wishes i finally caught up to my pal chubby perrotta we are now both 80, ,,,thank you again,,,,stay well,,,stay happy.

• Hi Judy-hope your finger is ok..Terry-better watch that high blood pressure...seems like it never ends..always something right? Still not feeling good but I better go back to work tomorrow (I could get used to staying home!) Anyway, my son just called-he's working near Chicago this week so I'm taking Friday afternoon off & he's coming by for lunch and to see Justin....wait until my boss hears I'm taking off 1/2 a day after not being in since last Thursday!! Oh well-talk to everyone soon..have a good night...bye

ANNA, I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BY NOW.

CONGRATS!!! ON JESSICA'S ENGAGEMENT.. :-)

THAT IS SO EXCITING.. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE

WEDDING PLANS..

JUDY.. HOPE YOUR FINGER IS HEALING..

SAY HI TO BOOBY FOR ME..

HI CUZ.. I LEFT YOU A V/M ON YOUR CELL YESTERDAY.

CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE...LOVE TO AL THE

SHERMANS & OF COURSE, MY MIKE..XX

TALK TO YOU SOON...(EXTRA KISSES TO MIA & ARIA.XXX)

WARREN..HOPE YOUR TOOTH FEELS BETTER. I AM UNDER DENTIST

CARE FOR A FEW MORE VISITS & THAN I WILL BE DONE.. :D-Y

EVERYONE.. STAY COOL & C U ALL, LATER..

• #1 Terry. Controlling the B/P is not an impossible task. As far as the salt is concerned, you must read all the labels of Canned or Frozen foods. It is not the salt shaker on the table unless you use it all the time. We end up throwing salt out when it hardens because we NEVER use it. Walking excercise helps also. Also, if you e-mail the NIH (National Institute of Health) and request info on High B/P they will give you choices of all kinds of information. Last but not least, if your Doctor prescribes a medication for it (which I doubt because yours is NOT that high) follow the directions carefully.

Patsy, the tooth is calming down well. Took two Extra Strength Tylenol at bedtime and it seems to be working okay. Still senstive to hot or cold but not hurting all the time like it was before. The Crown they put on is a replacement for an old one that they had to grind off with the drill! I think that is where a lot of the pain came from.

Judy, thanks for the sympathy. When it comes from someone who has had similar or the same treatments it makes you feel better. I bet that finger hurt as much as my tooth. :roll:

• HI JUST PASSING BY, TRYING TO MAKE UP TIME FOR SOME MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK, HAVE TO SHORTEN MY LUNCH HOUR. ANNA, FEEL BETTER SOON, MY HUSBAND WAS SICK FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS, HE STAYED IN BED, NO APPETITE, THINK IT WAS A VIRUS.

TERRY, KEEP AN EYE ON THE BP. CONGRATS TO JESSICAN AND FIANCE!!!

KAREN, HOPE YOUR SISTER IS DOING OK.

JUDY & WARREN, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL SOON TOO.

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY TO JERRY!!!

GOTTA GO, HAVE A NICE DAY, HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE.

• HI MARYANN...HOPE ALL IS WELL. ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!!!

WARREN.. GLAD THE TOOTH IS CALMING DOWN A LITTLE..

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!!!

I AM GOING TO READ :study: & WATCH A

LITTLE TV TONITE.. :-)

• Hi All.....

Warren....glad you're feeling better.

Anna...hope you're better soon. Enjoy your time with your son and congrats to Jessica.

Judy....how's the finger?

Patsy....that's what i'm going to do now....finish up my book so I can bring them back to the library and get some more.

Kevin and I took a trip to the old neighborhood today. We went so he could put an a/c in for my Aunt Lillian, how she was surviving with just a fan is beyond me. After we came home I volunteered him to put my elderly neighbor's a/c in, lol He was on a roll....put the kids a/c's in too. Now it's time to rest. Have a good night all.

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

CUZ.. GOT YOUR E-MAIL.. WILL CALL YOU OVER THE WEEKEND

TO MAKE PLANS TO COME SEE MIA & ARIA.. YES, WE ALL

NEED SOME LAUGHS.. :lol:LOVE YA, MUCHO..XXXX

TONIANN CAME HOME SO HAPPY TONITE.. IT WAS 'SPORTS

AWARDS' DINNER & DANCE NIGHT AT FT HAMILTON.

THE LADY TIGERS SOFTBALL TEAM CAME IN 1ST PLACE.

(TONIANN WAS TEAM CAPTAIN THIS YEAR.. HOW PROUD AM I??)

HER TEAM WAS 13 WINS 0 LOSSES..THE TEAM RECEIVED A LARGE TROPHY FOR 1ST PLACE WHICH WILL GO IN THE SCHOOLS SHOWCASE

& HER TEAM RECEIVED SMALLER VERSIONS OF THE TROPHY..

BUT BEST OF ALL, TONIANN RECEIVED A 2nd HUGE TROPHY FOR

M.V.P. I COULD NOT BE ANY PROUDER OF HER.. :cheers:

THEY PLAYED REALLY WELL & TRAVELLED TO DIFFERENT HIGH

SCHOOLS THRUOUT THE SEASON. NEEDLESS TO SAY, SHE IS ON

CLOUD 9..JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS WITH MY

BLOG FAMILY...DEB.., I'M SURE KEVIN & SAMM WILL HEAR

ALL ABOUT IT ON FRIDAY AT SCHOOL..

HAPPY ALL BOROS DAY TOMORROW...

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING.. XX :)

HOT, HOT, :sunny: HOT!!!!

STAY COOL & ENJOY YOUR DAY :flower:

• Thursday June 9 - a heartfelt greeting from St Paul, MN:

Happy Brooklyn Day one & all.

• Hello All, Just wanted to remind you that this used to be Anniversary Day and was to celebrate the Anniversary of the Brooklyn Sunday School Union. No, not a Labor Union but an association of all member Sunday Schools in Brooklyn and later included Queens. The parade was immense and ended with thousands of people coming from all directions into the Sheep meadow in Prospect Park. Many dignitories attended, including Mayor Laguardia, Gov. Dewey & President Roosevelt. The 12th Street Reformed Chuch dressed many of the younger children in Dutch outfits (Blue & Gold) and had a Windmill on wheels about 7 feet tall. One child was picked each year to ride the Windmill. I was lucky enough to be picked one year and was brought up to Gov. Dewey for picture taking. (Alas I do not have a copy.) When I got a little older I was part of the water brigade. We (about 3 of us) would carry water buckets & ladles and fill the buckets with water when we got to the park and gave everyone drinks. Some years it was very hot like it is up there now and the water was very welcomed by all. Memories :-({|=

• Hi Warren,I remember those parades from many years ago..My Sunday School paraded on Ocean Parkway close to our church which was on Cortelyou Rd and East 7th street. It was quite a happening when I was young. I hadn't thought about those parades in many years. Thanks for mentioning them. Pauline

WEATHER IS NICE, AGAIN..WE NEEDED THAT RAIN LAST NIGHT.

(ESP. MY PLANTS & TREES, ETC.) HOPE YOU ALL

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.. T.G.I.F.... :flower:

C U ALL, LATER.....:)

• Happy Friday All!

Not to bad out today. We never have a spring anymore - we shoot straight from winter into summer! And, this is only the beginning!

All good on my end - my sister's feeling much better.

Judy, Anna, Warren, Debbie, Anthony, hope you're all feeling better too.

Hi Patsy, MaryAnn, Terry to anyone I missed.

Have a great weekend all.

• HI KAREN.. GLAD ALL IS WELL..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..

NEED TO DO SOME CLEANING & SHOPPING..

C U ALL, LATER!!! :sunny:

• Hi Everybody,

Had a crazy week, so busy at work and back and fourth to the doctors....I had to go back, my finger was still infected, so they had to lance it again and put me on more meds....I still don't how I got this infection... so hopefully it will start to heal.

Karen - Glad to hear Constance is doing well. that must have been some surgery!!!

Warren - Hope you are feeling better..say hi to Carol and hope she is feeling better too.

Hi Patsy, Debbie, Terry, Suzie, Anna, Maryann, Anthony

Anthony - Hope everything is ok with you, you haven't been on in a while.

Crappy day out today...will stay in and get some things done around the house.

Have a good day..

• Hi All.....

It's rainy but cool which isn't bad.

Judy.... I hope your finger get's better. Is it your writing hand?? No cooking or cleaning for you....lol

Karen....glad Constance is healing.

Terry....how was your day with Mia and Aria??

Hi to Patsy..Jeanette..Anna..MaryAnn..Warren..Anthony

• GOOD AFTERNOON, FRIENDS :)

BEEN SO BUSY THIS MORNING WITH STUUF AROUND THE HOUSE,

I FORGOT TO COME ON THIS MORNING & SAY 'HI' TO MY

BLOG FAMILY.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY & I WILL CHECK BACK

LATER.. :flower:

CUZ..I LEFT A MESSAGE ON YOUR HOUSE PHONE. TALK TO

YOU, SOON.. XX

• Hello All, and I mean ALL> Getting quite concerned about the Blog. We have 4 days messages on one page and still going. A while back it would take 4 pages to make one days entries, just the opposite of now. If anyone has an idea of how to stimulate entries please share them before there is no one left...We know Anthony has some problems which may make it hard for him to participate but many others would be very welcome to jump in. I am afraid that Facebook has stolen away many of our members.... :scratch:

• Hi everyone-thanks for the all the well wishes for Jessica! Just starting to feel better after over a week of being sick...went to the graduation party yesterday (w/Jessica & Steve, Tina & Scott & Justin)..it was so nasty & damp out (only 55 degrees) I was sick all over again by last night...but today it was gorgeous out..where did the weekend go? saw my son on Friday for lunch & went to see Justin...Warren-I think you're right..many of the blog members are on Facebook & don't want to come back on here..whatever happened to Paul? and Helen? Didn't even say goodbye...I guess it's just slower because of the summer..people are out more..talk to u tomorrow - bye...

• GOOD MORNINIG, FRIENDS :)

CUZ..WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??? CALL ME, PLEASE XX

WEATHER IS SUPOSED TO GET A LITTLE NICER LATER

TODAY, LET'S SEE :roll:

HEY WARREN.. DON'T FRET,,, WE'RE STILL HERE..

THEY'LL BE BACK SOONER, OR LATER..

ANNA.. HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER BY NOW...GLAD YOU

HAD A NICE WEEKEND W/YOUR FAMILY.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..

JUDY..HOPE YOUR FINGER IS BACK TO NORMAL BY NOW.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Morning All -

Happy Monday (I think!) Even after working all these years I still want to know why the weekends are so short and the days so long. A co-worker just told me that he thinks when we die heaven will be a series of Saturdays! I hope he's right otherwise I want a redo!

Warren - not to worry - people pop in and out all the time. I'm an equal opportunity poster - here (when time permits) as well as Facebook (when time permits).

Debbie, Terry, Judy, Anthony, Patsy, Anna, MaryAnn, Warren, and to anyone I missed - Have a great day.

Later!

• Hi Everyone .... I really wish I could relax and enjoy this pic. Ive just been so busy here at home and running into

Bklyn.

Hope you All have a Beautiful, Healthy and Safe day!

Lots of Huggs to you all!

ANTHONY WHERE THE HECK ARE YA ?????????

• Hi Everybody,

How was everyone's weekend? My finger is finally starting to feel better....

Suzie - Nice to see you on...hope everything is going ok with your mom and dad.

Hi Patsy, Warren, Anna, Maryann, Debbie, Karen, Helen, Terry

ANTHONY~~ WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????

Have a good day...

• Hi all

I was busy having a nervous breakdown...lol

Been busy running around...Watching two kids is very exhausting that is why I had mine 12 years apart.

the kids are good. I watched them and Michael was sick with a fever so I watched kids..lol

HAPPY SAINT ANTHONY'S DAY UMBRIA

IT IS YOUR NAME DAY...

Had a day of today and tomorrow so did some things for myself....Hope everyone is ok

ANYONE COMING TO THE REUNION PLEASE GET YOUR MONEY IN SOON, THANKS

• a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">image
    <a href="http://www.glitter-

MY FLAG WAVES 24/7 ON MY HOUSE.

REMINDER TOMORROW 6/14 IS FLAG DAY.

WAVE YOUR FLAG PROUDLY.. :cheers:

• SUZIE..NICE TO SEE YOU..

HOPE MOM & DAD ARE OK...

MAYBE WE CAN HAVE LUNCH ONE DAY WHEN

YOU'RE IN BROOKLYN??

WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU. TAKE CARE. LOVE YA, XX :)

• good night sweet dreams

• my girls

Attached files image
  • aria

lets see if this is denied

Attached files image
  • let me see again

Attached files image
  • my girls hopefully

Photobucket

• ^ They are true angels! :sunny:

• THANK YOU PRODIGALSON....They are my heart....

• Good morning all,

Lunch with the Daddy's cuzzies today and of course My Mia will be joining. they don't care about me, they want to see her. lol

Have a great day....

REUNION REMINDER..GET YOUR MONEY IN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

'HAPPY FLAG DAY'..GET THOSE FLAGS OUT & WAVE THEM

PROUDLY. :salut:

CUZ..THE GIRLS ARE JUST GORGEOUS..BOTH BEAUTIFUL BLONDES.

HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH THE CREW TODAY..SEND MY LOVE..

WEATHER IS NICE OUT... EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :sunny:

• Maxine Flag Day Pictures, Images and Photos

HAPPY FLAG DAY. GO OUT AND BE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN....

• Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Flag Day!!!!

Terry - Those pictures are beautiful.....

Hi Patsy, don't work too hard...LOL

• T-Bone51 said:

my girls hopefully

Photobucket

This one belongs on a magazine cover.....just beautiful..

• Morning All-

Happy Flag Day!! Long may She wave!

Terry - the girls are simply gorgeous. Judy's right - looks like a magazine cover. Yes, will mail my money to you.

Quick type by - busy killing a rain forest in Brazil with the amount of printing my boss wants me to do.

Have a good day all.

• I just wanted to say hello most beautiful child you really got is precious. Happy Flag Day!! is a regalos

• SUZAN NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU,,,HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,, ANTHONY IM NOT ON MUCH,BUT I READ OFTEN,,,I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU,,MISS YOUR COMMENTS AND MUSIC TERRY YOUR GRANDAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL,I HAVE 4 OF THEM ANDTHEY ARE ALL GROWN UP IN COLLEGE AND STARTING CAREERS.I AM SO FORTUNATE ,,,PATSY I LOVE READING YOUR ENTRIES I DETECT SO MUCH OF GRANDMA CONNIE IN YOUR WRITINGS, SHE WAS LOVED SO MUCH BY THE LAGRECAS,,MISS THE OLD DAYS AND TO ALL THE OTHER BLOGGERS HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL

• Hey Terry, I am so damn old I can hardly remember my grandchildren at that age. I do remember sitting with my grandaughter one time and she fell asleep on my lap. She had a bad habit at that age. When she fell asleep she peed. Yes you got it. Peed all over me. She is 20 years old today and will start her 3rd year of College at Stockton State in NJ in September. I think I will wait until her wedding and then tell the story about her wetting me. Of course as far as I know she does not have a steady boy friend so a wedding may be far off! Two of my Grandchildren have easy birthdays for me to remember. One Is Flag Day (today) and an other grandchild has his birthday on D Day...We have 7 Grandchildren altogether. They range in age from 7 to 20.

Judy, I think that your finger and my tooth are having a contest to see whoose can keep some pain the longest. My tooth is a little better each day but is still sensitive to cold or hot. :bounce:

JERRY LAGRECA.. LOVE YA!!! I LOVE WHEN YOU COME ON.

YOU REALLY DO MAKE ME SMILE.. :D YES, I DO HAVE THAT

'MIELE' BLOOD THING GOING ON..(PROUD OF IT) I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL, JERRY. TAKE CARE & COME BACK ON SOON. XX

HELLO TO ALL..WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL TODAY!!!

ENJOY!!! & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Thank you everyone. As cute as she is my Mia she is so good. Now the other one?????Don't know yet. I call her the other one. LOL I have to wait and see what kind of personality she has when she get s older...

Hi warren and Jerry...

Jerry where the hell have u been. did you see our birthday wishes??

UMBRIA WHERE R U??? ANYONE HEAR FROM HIM?????

SENT A MESSAGE ON FACWBOOK TO HIS DAUGHTER TODAY.

HI CUZ..JERRY THANKED US A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK FOR

THE B/DAY WISHES...GIVE THE GIRLS KISSES XX FOR ME.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

:flower:

• Hello everyone....Hope all is well.

Just want to post a update on[b] The Peter Stevens Band

We will be Appearing on JULY, 15th 2011

At The Capri Nightclub( The Old Pastels),487-88th ST,

Bay Ridge Brooklyn

Also appearing are Score 24, Carmen magro, Brittany Campbell, Peter Stevens Band, Mean Little Blanket, Jordan White, ..Tickets Available at http://320productions11.com/

Frankly Speaking.....We don't get to play out too often. I would really appreciate and be very happy to see some of the park slope bloggers there.

Thanks , Joey P

• Thanks Patsy,

I am so behind on here. It was a longggggggggg day today.

Even though the baby slept most of the day I am exhausted...Just exhausting sitting in their house doing nothing. lol I'd rather be home...

• HELLO MY JOEBROOXX.. I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO MAKE IT!!

MAYBE I CAN GET SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER.. I WILL CALL YOU IN A DAY OR SO. got your e-mail..

LOVE TO STACY & KIDS.. XXOO :)

HI CUZ...GO HOME & REALLY RELAX.. LOL

LOVE YA, MUCHO.XX

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

• Hi all.....

My laptop is down so i'm fighting to get on the computer now...lol So I wanted to say hi before I get kicked off again. Been a hectic week....I have my sister in law's baby shower this Saturday and Gina and I made the chocolate favors today, I'm so excited for my brother Nick and his wife. Ok I'll try to get on later....

T.G.I.F. :cheers:

ENJOY YOUR DAY...!!!

DEB, TELL NICK I SAID CONGRATS!!! & I WILL TALK TO YOU,

SOON... :-)

T.G.I.F. :cheers:

ENJOY YOUR DAY...!!!

DEB, TELL NICK I SAID CONGRATS!!! & I WILL TALK TO YOU,

SOON... :-)

• Morning All -

Happy rainy Friday! The thunder woke me at about 4:45 this morning along with a pretty lightening show - glad I was in the house!

Happy Baby Shower to Lauren & Nick (gee - I remember when he was born!). Debbie, any leftover chocolate, please send to my attention in SI! Do they know what they're having?

2 of my clustermates are out today (lucky them!) and I get to work for 18 people - Oh Lord, give me the patience to not shoot any of them - so I better get a crackin!

Have a good day and enjoy the weekend. Don't know if I'll get back!

• Good morning-quick typeby..still trying to get over this summer cold (it's been 2 weeks)..glad the weekend is almost here..tomorrow is "spa" day for Cody..I had mine last weekend-thought I'd feel better but I don't)..very slow in work now..budget cuts so it will be slow the rest of the summer..looks like it's going to be a rainy summer...hi to Terry, Debbie, Patsy, Karen & anyone I've missed..have a great weekend.....bye

• Hi,

How is everybody? Busy week and weekend...going straight to moms after work and then tomorrow is my son's birthday and Sunday is Father's Day.

Hope all you dads out there enjoy your Father's Day weekend.

Debbie congrats to Lauren and Nick...when is she due??

Talk to you tomorrow.....

glitter-graphics.com

'HAPPY FATHER'S DAY'

THIS PICTURE IS SO BEAUTIFUL & PRECIOUS, I HAD TO

SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS. XX

glitter-graphics.com

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (JUDY'S SON)..

IS HE A ROBERT, JR.??? SR MOMENT..LOL

• ANNA.. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, SOON.

CODY GOES TO THE SPA MORE THAN SOME

PEOPLE I KNOW. LOL

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.. :sunny:

• Thanks all...they are having a boy!! yay my parents would be so happy. She's due in August.

Karen...we made baby bottles on a chocolate pretzel...i'll take pictures tomorrow. We also made chocolate cigars that say it's a boy.

So after months of pain and 4 different tests they finally found out I need my gall bladder out :pale: I have an appointment on Monday with the surgeon, I hope it's soon because the pain is getting worse!!!

Well have a great weekend everyone :sunny:

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL..ENJOY!!!

DOING LAUNDRY, & GOING TO HANG THE CLOTHES OUTSIDE. :D-Y

OK..COFFEE FIRST...

C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Good Morning Peeps

www.320productions11.com

Hope to see you all there...

Hi Patsy.....

• GOOD MORNING ALL

TODAY IS RELAY FOR LIFE AT FORT HAMILTON IN HONOR OF ALL WE HAVE LOST FROM CANCER...MY FAMILY AND I WILL BE THERE FOR MAIRE, DAVID AND PAPA JOE AND ALL THOSE WE HAVE LOST.

• Debbie where was your pain??? I have been having pains in my stomach above and below the belly button. Kind of like a crampy feeling especially when I am hungry. Hope all gos well...WHERE IS UMBRIA HAS HE BEEN ON HAVE TO READ BACK,,,

• DEBBIE have a great time at the baby shower. So nice to hear happy things these days.

• Hello All, Just wanted to share this poem with you. My Daughter wrote it several years ago and I have it framed and on the bedroom wall right over my "reading" chair:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

It's time again to celebrate

To tell the world why Dad is great

All the years he worked and slaved

Through the many times we mis-behaved

We gave ugly ties and striped P.J.'s

Showing our love in such special ways

All the gifts are nice I'm sure

We always wish we could do more

The only way to thank you Dad

Is remind you of the fun we had

For all the time you made for us

Dealing with problems without a fuss

Thanks for the wonderful job you did

You got a happy adult from that little kid

I love you very much

Jayne....

You can not get a better Fathers day gift then that!!!! :D-Y

• To All the Dads ....Enjoy your Special Day today!

Lots of Hugggs!

• Im 100% sure my Dad isnt going to see this...LOL

Love ya Dad!

• Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow Dads.....

Enjoy the day

AGAIN, 'HAPPY FATHER'S DAY' TO ALL YOU GREAT

DADS OUT THERE.. :king:

WARREN.. BEAUTIFUL POEM...THE POEMS & HANDMADE CARDS, &

PIX ARE THE BEST FROM OUR KIDS..

TONIANN PAINTED A PICTURE

OF HER DAD BOWLING FROM BACK IN THE DAY IN ART CLASS &

SHE FRAMED IT, & OF ALL THE GIFTS HE RECEIVED TODAY,

OF COURSE, THIS IS HIS FAVORITE..NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE

WHERE TO DISPLAY IT.

HI JOEBROOXX...I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING.

LOVE TO THE FAMILY..XX

TAKING MY HUBBY TO BRUNCH & LATER IN THE DAY, RELAX IN

THE YARD & BBQ..

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• Happy Father's Day to all our blog family!!!!

• Gone so long, but not forgotten!!!!!

My Dad:

Attached files image
  • Happy Fathers Day to All...

Great poem Warren....Love it

• Photobucket

I miss you Daddy.. Hey guys this was at Felixes Restaurant on 18th Street...

• Hi guys.....

Terry the pain is in the upper right side of my stomach in my ribs....it gets better and worse day by day. Dr told me to eat low fat until it's out. Didn't work yesterday at the shower...lol We had a great time and yes it is nice to get together for happy occasions.

Happy Fathers Day to all our blog Dads!!!

• Love all he old photo's :wink:

• Happy Fathers day to the Park Slope Boys from 6th ave. Joe Marsella and others

Photobucket

• happy fathers day David, Daddy Uncle Joe Iallonardoand Uncle Chubby Perrotta LOVE THE BOW TIE. LOL

Photobucket

• OMG Do you see my silly Mom sticking her head out in front of the photo. Just noticed it. she was a pisser

GREAT PHOTOS, GUYS.. LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR WEEKEND, NOW BACK TO

THE OLD ROUTINE..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & ENJOY!!!! :flower:

• Hope everyone had a great weekend....busy and lots of fun!!!!

Great pics everyone...

Enjoy the day...peek back later

• BTW Warren, that poem was so beautiful...

• HOPE THE GUYS ALL HAD A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, I TOOK MY HUBBY OUT FOR AN EARLY LUNCH AND THEN I HAD TO ATTEND MY NIECE'S DANCE RECITAL, SHE WAS IN 8 DANCES, VERY LONG SHOW!!

DEBBIE, SORRY YOU ARE IN SUCH PAIN, IT IS AN AWFUL PAIN.

ANNA, HOPE YOU FEEL WELL SOON.

TERRY, LOVE THE PICS OF YOUR GD'S, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE.

JUDY, HAPPY BELATED B'DAY TO YOUR SON, DID YOU HAVE A NICE DAY?

WE'LL BE IN THE 90'S ALL WEEK -- WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE SAT NIGHT DUE TO STORMS/FALLEN TREES, I ENDED UP READING MY BOOK BY CANDLE LIGHT!

HAVE A HAPPY WEEK!!!

This discussion has been closed.