Friends of the Berm — Brooklynian

Friends of the Berm

edited 7:29PM in Site Issues
Can some one please make this a sticky though 4/26 (I posted it on the Heights site!)

Friend of the Berm!

Dear Friends of the Berm,

Due to the success of our first clean-up (3/29) and the enthusiasm of participants, we are scheduling a follow-up event for Saturday April 26, 10:00-1:00. [Sorry for short notice; I had to make sure we had Parks Dept support.]

- We will meet at SW corner of Vanderbilt and Plaza Street East.

- We will focus on the berm between Vanderbilt and Flatbush (with a quick brush-up to the area we worked last time.)

- Please help publicize this!! Post it on bulletin board(s) in your buillding. Also, please send it to any neighborhood list-serves or event websites you know! Tell your neighbors and friends!

- Let me know if you can come (if possible), though it's also fine to show up at the last minute.

Comments

• Can you please make this a 'sticky' again but please change the date to June 21st?

Much appreciated! Biker might ask you to do it as....
  • Can you please make this a 'sticky' again but please change the date to June 21st?

Much appreciated! Biker might ask you to do it as....
  • Sure, as the date date gets a little closer. In general, we're trying not to leave things stickied for more than a few days (a week tops).
  • Sure, as the date date gets a little closer. In general, we're trying not to leave things stickied for more than a few days (a week tops).
This discussion has been closed.