Odd goings on in Flatbush Crunch Men's Locker Room — Brooklynian

Odd goings on in Flatbush Crunch Men's Locker Room

Subject: Odd goings on in Flatbush Crunch Men's Locker Room

I know this is going to sound idiotic, but has anyone here received or heard of anyone receiving creepy, totally unsolicited anonymous hand written declarations of, er, affection in their locker in the men's locker room at the Crunch on Flatbush?

Comments

• I've been a member for seven years, since the pre-Crunch days. while i've seen one too many naked fat guys for my liking, never saw or felt anything resembling creepy in that locker room.
  • I've been a member for seven years, since the pre-Crunch days. while i've seen one too many naked fat guys for my liking, never saw or felt anything resembling creepy in that locker room.
  • I've never seen anything out of the ordinary. There could be worst things than that someone thinks you're attractive. Enjoy your secret admirer! :roll:
  • I've never seen anything out of the ordinary. There could be worst things than that someone thinks you're attractive. Enjoy your secret admirer! :roll:
  • this is very true, Bucknips, although, no matter what your sexual preference, or comfort with level of attractiveness to the same gender, there's some scary, sweaty folk in that place you really don't want to be attractive to. :)
  • this is very true, Bucknips, although, no matter what your sexual preference, or comfort with level of attractiveness to the same gender, there's some scary, sweaty folk in that place you really don't want to be attractive to. :)
  • Okay, you win! I couldn't agree more!
  • Okay, you win! I couldn't agree more!
  • ....and i could start offering physical description of such folk, especially folk that have been profusely letting the sweat fly all over the cardio machines, to the point of leaving PUDDLES, and not cleaning up......but they might be on this forum.
  • ....and i could start offering physical description of such folk, especially folk that have been profusely letting the sweat fly all over the cardio machines, to the point of leaving PUDDLES, and not cleaning up......but they might be on this forum.
  • "Enjoy my secret admirer?" Ugh! It was TOTALLY stalky and uncalled for. "Hi, I'm an anonymous, total stranger forcing you to think about me entirely on my own creepy terms." Yuck! It's humiliating enough dealing with the slack-jawed staff, inconsiderate regulars (I know EXACTLY who the huffing, puffing, sleeveless-t wearing but bucket of sweat producing cardio puddle leaving guy that JO518 is talking about is. Dude has splashed me with his bodily essence numerous times.), and weirdly snotty trainers (what is it about that location?), without having to get in some unsolicited vile elementary school psyche war with a socially marginalized mystery nut in the locker room. I'm never setting foot in that place again.
  • "Enjoy my secret admirer?" Ugh! It was TOTALLY stalky and uncalled for. "Hi, I'm an anonymous, total stranger forcing you to think about me entirely on my own creepy terms." Yuck! It's humiliating enough dealing with the slack-jawed staff, inconsiderate regulars (I know EXACTLY who the huffing, puffing, sleeveless-t wearing but bucket of sweat producing cardio puddle leaving guy that JO518 is talking about is. Dude has splashed me with his bodily essence numerous times.), and weirdly snotty trainers (what is it about that location?), without having to get in some unsolicited vile elementary school psyche war with a socially marginalized mystery nut in the locker room. I'm never setting foot in that place again.
  • J0518 wrote: I've been a member for seven years, since the pre-Crunch days. while i've seen one too many naked fat guys for my liking, never saw or felt anything resembling creepy in that locker room.
    While I've been seen by too many naked guys for my liking, uh no...I've never had this problem.

The worse thing at any gym is dudes who like to shower too much.
  • raw wrote: [quote=J0518]I've been a member for seven years, since the pre-Crunch days. while i've seen one too many naked fat guys for my liking, never saw or felt anything resembling creepy in that locker room.
    While I've been seen by too many naked guys for my liking, uh no...I've never had this problem.

The worse thing at any gym is dudes who like to shower too much.

i don't quite understand the idea of showring at the gym unless you're on your way to work or something and, still, I can't imagine quite looking my best coming from the gym no matter. the one time i tried that, all i got was "why is your face so red?" when i got to work.

if you're just going back home, why not just shower at home?

i had a friend die of bacterial meningitis, which makes me particularly not want to shower anywhere like a gym.
  • Yes, while I try to shower mostly at home, once in a while I need to shower at the gym before work.

Some dudes go to the gym just to enjoy public showers.
This discussion has been closed.