How much do you spend on wine? — Brooklynian

How much do you spend on wine?

Out of curiousity, how much do you spend on a bottle of wine?

Comments

• depends.

for myself? ~$10 or so. Sometimes more...sometimes less
  • Nothing: my father-in-law works in the liquor industry and we get our wine from him for free. :)

(Best. Father in law. Ever.)

Though when we did buy wine, we usually spent $10-15, or bought a bottle of the Three Buck Chuck at Trader Joe's.
  • Everyday weeknight kind of thing, usually in the $10-15 range, cheaper if it's a pizza night or something. For a nice meal at home, I might go for a $30 bottle. For a special occasion, it could be more. I get a lot of good wines for free or at wholesale prices, because my Dad is also in the business.
  • My family makes wine. AH-HA, in your face!

Just kidding guys. You know I love ya. But seriously, we make wine, thank goodness. Cause daddy loves to drink the stuff.
  • About 10 minutes
  • modsquad wrote: About 10 minutes
    :lol: I won't invite myself over then, it'll be gone by the time I get there
  • Mamacita wrote: [quote=modsquad]About 10 minutes
    :lol: I won't invite myself over then, it'll be gone by the time I get there

it all depends on which overpass you live under darlin' :P
  • same - $10-15 for every day drinking. sometimes around $18-20 if i am feeling splurgy.
  • As Jerry Lee Lewis once sang It All Depends (Who Will Buy The Wine)
  • Yeah, 10-ish for the not-quite-literally everyday wine with the $25-50 splurge here and there. I guess that the difference for me, though, is that drinking a nice bottle of wine IS the special occasion.
This discussion has been closed.