brand new sponser co-ops available low down no board all new — Brooklynian

brand new sponser co-ops available low down no board all new

Country Living in Brooklyn!

Old Mill Basin is a picturesque neighborhood comprised primarily of 1and 2 family homes with many small shopping centers, and also home of King’s Plaza Shopping Mall. Good public schools, many houses of worship and wide variety of home styles make the area one of the most desirable in Brooklyn. Conveniently located, It is only minutes away from beaches, horseback riding, sports facilities, JFK and LaGuardia airports, Verrazano Bridge and Belt Parkway, with an easy commute to NYC.

Featured Property:

COOP Apartments in Luxury Doorman Building with Laundry, Parking and Storage on premises

The landscape is beautifully manicured and the neighborhood is very peaceful all year round. This building has a doorman during the day and security guards at night. Parking space and storage are available at an additional cost. All apartments are huge and absolutely beautiful with custom brand new kitchens, stunning tiled baths, shiny parquet floors, high ceilings and spacious closets. Large windows capture amazing sunlight.

A limited number of L-shaped studios, one, two and three bedroom units are currently available.
One penthouse unit with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a big terrace and amazing views of NYC is also available.

Make your exclusive appointment today!

Other homes in the area are available, call for more information.

Brooklyn Estates & Properties Realty is a full service agency providing assistance with Rentals, Sales & Property Management.

Hebrew, Yiddish, Spanish, Russian & Italian spoken

(718) 763-2599

Comments

• I prefer real estate ads with prices myself.
  • thanks prices start at $95,000 for a studio
    for more complete prices see www. Brooklynestates.com
    I am staying home from surgery and my job is to put up ads till i am better.Open to any suggestions as to where i should post them. These are great deals with low down payments and no board approval needed. thanks
This discussion has been closed.