Cleaning Service — Brooklynian

Cleaning Service

edited 11:12PM in Prospect Heights
I used the search, but I couldn't find a post with an answer to my first question, so Im starting a new thread. Sorry if this has been previously posted.

First, how much should we expect to pay for once-per-week service for a smallish studio (about 500 square feet)? We're generally tidy, so this wouldn't involve deep cleaning, just your usual "chores" (sweeping, dusting, wiping down countertops, emptying wastebaskets, light dishes).

Second, any recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Subject: Re: Cleaning Service

Lo Kee wrote: First, how much should we expect to pay for once-per-week service for a smallish studio (about 500 square feet)?
    I found Si Se Puede last year, and I highly recommend the service. I've been very happy for the 9 months that I've been using them, and I know that others on the site have been happy too. It's a locally "owned" co-operative with a great mission. You're paying the cleaner directly and not a service that's going to take a cut.

www.wecandoit.coop

I have a one-bedroom and I have someone come in every other week and pay $90. At first I was skeptical about the cost, but believe me, it is worth every penny.
  • I second them- they're a really good group of gals and they deserve the work.
This discussion has been closed.