myheritage — Brooklynian

myheritage

For a change, this post has absolutely no political overtones whatsoever. Just sharing an amusing way to kill some time that I just found out about. Apologies if this site is already old hat, but I found it funny. Upload a picture of yourself and it'll tell you what celebrity you look like, according to some supposedly complex algorithm.

The results can be less than desirable at times--my wife got Sugar Ray Robinson.... :)

www.myheritage.com

Comments

• The first time I did, I got Vladimir Putin. Srsly. Later I uploaded a more normal picture and got more normal results, but still...
  • I got Andie MacDowell.... and someone named Rex Stout...

and I thought my picture was normal... kind of unsettling that I have facial similarities Rex Stout...
  • this thing is jacked. katherine hepburn? if only!
  • Yeah, I did this a while back and apparently I'm the love child of Antonin Rubinstein and Elizabeth Taylor. WTF?
  • Seriously. Everyone knows that I look like a cross between 50 Cent and that reporter from Fox 5.
  • Glad to see I wasn't the only one who enjoyed this.
  • yeah it did kill time....
    as I am avoiding actually working...
  • jaha127 wrote: yeah it did kill time....
    as I am avoiding actually working...
    work... do people still do that? I thought the board and LJ and email were my job. oops.
  • EmilyM wrote: Seriously. Everyone knows that I look like a cross between 50 Cent and that reporter from Fox 5.
    hahahaha i wont soon forget your first post to me about being a dashing fox 5 news reporter who likes to sport a sleek windbreaker. hahahaha
  • I'm thinking of resurrecting that icon. I don't think anybody gets this one.
  • How can I look like both Paris and Nicole?
  • EmilyM wrote: I'm thinking of resurrecting that icon. I don't think anybody gets this one.
    hello fiddy?
This discussion has been closed.