Stephen Colbert at the WHCA Dinner — Brooklynian

Stephen Colbert at the WHCA Dinner

Stephen Colbert slammed Bush at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this weekend. Here's the link.

The video is in three sections; the whole thing's about 25 minutes long. Once the first bit is over, click on 2-3, and then 3-3.

Stephen Colbert is God.

Comments

• Agreed! I enjoyed watching the footage on YouTube, and apparently Bush and the First Lady were pretty grim-faced through the whole thing.
  • wow, just watched this. hilarious.
  • what's amazing is how little laughter there is--I was laughing my ass off watching it, but no-one there seemed to enjoy the experience at all!

there you go--politicians and reporters have NO sense of humor at all. Except Scalia. He thought it was pretty funny. But that's because he's italian. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • I guess the truth's not always so funny, although I was laughing and clapping sitting here watching it by myself. And the press has nothing to laugh about. Challenging the administration certainly is fiction these days. And anything that makes the "president" uncomfortable is probably a good thing.

Colbert's my new hero.
  • Oops, guest was me.
  • ERROR

"This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."
  • I totally admire Colbert. That man has guts. Compared to last years white house correspondent's dinner with laura? "He's learned a lot about ranching since that first year when he tried to milk the horse. What's worse, it was a male horse." "ouch!" His wife didn't mention people dying in iraq. I mean, Bush can't take criticism. This is a man who said freedom ought to be limited in response to a website that criticized him. He thinks he should be able to limit our freedom of speech?? He has no appreciation for the constitution, and is completely unqualified to uphold it. I loved watching him squirm.
This discussion has been closed.