This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Who's gonna take it, Part 2 (for non-AI ppl) — Brooklynian

Who's gonna take it, Part 2 (for non-AI ppl)

Subject: Who's gonna take it, Part 2 (for non-AI ppl)

go HAROLD!

Comments

• I voted that Tom would take Harold home. I admit it.
  • I will be so pissed if Tiffany wins
  • stacey wrote: I will be so pissed if Tiffany wins
    seriously
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=stacey]I will be so pissed if Tiffany wins
    seriously

SERIOUSLY

(my vote's with Harold...)
  • laura wrote: [quote=alafairnadia][quote=stacey]I will be so pissed if Tiffany wins
    seriously

SERIOUSLY

(my vote's with Harold...)

I still haven't watched the one where Lee Ann gets the ax, and so I prefer to believe it did not happen.

but dur, I voted Harold. WHO VOTED TIFFANY?
  • pitu lillet wrote: I still haven't watched the one where Lee Ann gets the ax, and so I prefer to believe it did not happen.
    That was so totally unfair.
  • Yay Harold! :D :D :D
  • :D :D :D

It was fun to have Dave back. I felt bad for him having to work for Tiff.
  • OMG did anyone else get worried when Dave made his dessert? I was screaming "I hope you didn't help her win" And you know Harold is hiring LeAnn for his restaurant.
  • stacey wrote: OMG did anyone else get worried when Dave made his dessert? I was screaming "I hope you didn't help her win"
    I was worried at first, but figured it would come out that it was Dave's doing. Even though of course she lied about it.
  • did anyone but me think that dave and stephan totally got drunk and had wild sex??
  • OMG, I just realized I'm now a "Regular". I'm not sure how I feel about that.
  • alafairnadia wrote: did anyone but me think that dave and stephan totally got drunk and had wild sex??
    I don't even want to think about anyone having sex with Stephen. I can just hear him now: "This technique, called The Two Goats, was first used by the Mongol emperors..."
  • laura wrote: [quote=alafairnadia]did anyone but me think that dave and stephan totally got drunk and had wild sex??
    I don't even want to think about anyone having sex with Stephen. I can just hear him now: "This technique, called The Two Goats, was first used by the Mongol emperors..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • laura wrote: [quote=alafairnadia]did anyone but me think that dave and stephan totally got drunk and had wild sex??
    Hah! But they totally did though. And I'm sure Harold will want Lee Anne for his restaurant. It was cool how they were calling him "chef" while they were working with him during the final challenge.