This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

I meet a ph poster today! — Brooklynian

I meet a ph poster today!

it was Carnivore. i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore. cool guy though :).

Comments

• Subject: Re: I meet a ph poster today!

armchair_warrior wrote: it was Carnivore. cool guy though :).
    Thanks, Armchair! :oops:
    And thanks again for the ride.
    armchair_warrior wrote: i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore.
    I don't generally bring my slabs of meat with me when I leave the house, and when I do, they're discretely tucked into my underwear.

Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]it was Carnivore. cool guy though :).
    armchair_warrior wrote: i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore.
    I don't generally bring my slabs of meat with me when I leave the house, and when I do, they're discretely tucked into my underwear.lol they must be nicely fermented ;) meats :p.

Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore.
    I don't generally bring my slabs of meat with me when I leave the house, and when I do, they're discretely tucked into my underwear.

ACTUALLY, when he buys a slab of meat, he cuddles it and snuggles it against his belly. no, really. I've seen him do it. it's pretty disturbing.

alafairnadia wrote: [quote=Carnivore][quote=armchair_warrior]i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore.

ACTUALLY, when he buys a slab of meat, he cuddles it and snuggles it against his belly. no, really. I've seen him do it. it's pretty disturbing. :shock: :shock: :shock: i know who to stay away from during a cannibal situation!

Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]it was Carnivore. cool guy though :).

Carnivore has a handy built-in storage space for meat between his [redacted].
    Mod note: pensodyssey has been drinking during the day again!

armchair_warrior wrote: i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy.
    Uh, you'd probably be pretty disappointed to meet me, then, as I am neither a gray-haired, windbreaker-wearing newscaster, nor a rapper. Some people are surprised to discover this.
  • it was Carnivore. i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy. thats how picture him before with a name like Carnivore. cool guy though .
    I'm jealous. I've only met two PH posters, but I knew them before I started posting. :cry:

EmilyM wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]i'm disapointed he didnt have slabs of meat or firece looking guy.
    @ well can you dress up as one anyway when i meet you :P.

EmilyM wrote: Uh, you'd probably be pretty disappointed to meet me, then, as I am neither a gray-haired, windbreaker-wearing newscaster, nor a rapper.
    Does this mean you're not Hello Kitty either?

:cry:

laura wrote: [quote=EmilyM]Uh, you'd probably be pretty disappointed to meet me, then, as I am neither a gray-haired, windbreaker-wearing newscaster, nor a rapper.

:cry:if youre not hellow kitty :( me even more disappointed :(.

armchair_warrior wrote: [quote=laura][quote=EmilyM]Uh, you'd probably be pretty disappointed to meet me, then, as I am neither a gray-haired, windbreaker-wearing newscaster, nor a rapper.

:cry:if youre not hellow kitty :( me even more disappointed :(.

Actually? She TOTALLY IS.
  • i meet whyfi and his wife today. hehe i was expecting antennas sticking out of his head or something :p.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: i meet whyfi and his wife today. hehe i was expecting antennas sticking out of his head or something :p.
    Well, I wasn't expecting you to be able to make it more than ten minutes without sticking out your tongue! I was thankfully wrong! :wink:

The doors - they didn't make it up the steps yet... a hair too big to get it up on my own, but a friend should be by shortly to help out.
  • WhyFi wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]i meet whyfi and his wife today. hehe i was expecting antennas sticking out of his head or something :p.
    Well, I wasn't expecting you to be able to make it more than ten minutes without sticking out your tongue! I was thankfully wrong! :wink:

The doors - they didn't make it up the steps yet... a hair too big to get it up on my own, but a friend should be by shortly to help out.:P oh youre lucky, when i'm not working i laugh and smile and well no tongues but its close enough hehe.

pensodyssey wrote: [quote=Carnivore][quote=armchair_warrior]it was Carnivore. cool guy though :).

Carnivore has a handy built-in storage space for meat between his [redacted].
    Mod note: pensodyssey has been drinking during the day again!

Can you smell it over the innerweb?

pensodyssey wrote: Can you smell it over the innerweb?
    I practically got drunk off the fumes!