This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

*rant* how can they run out of tubs!!!! — Brooklynian

*rant* how can they run out of tubs!!!!

blah just been told they dont have bone color tub of the size for my apartments and no other color except for white. to get the other colors i have to wait 2 to 3 months. i dont have the time nor the money to wait that long. there goes my bathroom. *cringe white color tub.

Comments

• What company did you try? How big is this tub? And, is this in your house or do you rent?
  • its up to my contractor where to buy from. we are using extra small 4' tubs since the bathroom are tiny. its my house. blah.
  • My friend, it's always up to you. A contractor is there to advise and build and rennovate. You might want to check Olde Good Things on W 24th street between 6th and 7th Ave in Manhattan. They have tubs in all shapes and sizes abeit cast iron and probably have it in bine white or near bone white. They also have a warehouse in Scranton, PA which is friggin' awesoume. If that doesn't work try Park Slope Plumbing on Prospect Ave and 5th ave. If that still doesn't work there is always the Architects Building by E 53rd and 3rd ave in Manhattan (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that location) I believe it's also called the D&D building. There are a few plumbing/water fixture showrooms in there.
  • he got the bone color one in iron but my mom :p said no and she is the boss. she wanted the standard stuff. and those dont have those.
  • we already work out the price for the whole renovation of the place, it inculdes all the items. and so i got limited choices on the items.
  • Where did the contractor source the tubs?
  • metulj wrote: Where did the contractor source the tubs?
    no idea but now he is ordering the white ones. good enough for mom. since it isnt iron.
  • Don't stress about it! White tubs are beautiful and clean looking.
  • sje wrote: Don't stress about it! White tubs are beautiful and clean looking.
    its clean looking but bland. but it gotta do :).