This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

I like to say i'm a ninja — Brooklynian

I like to say i'm a ninja

Subject: I like to say i'm a ninja

oh delete if you wish :D.
«1

Comments

  • Stacey is also now a ninja. Your ninja status is temporary, however, contingent upon attendance of at least one happy hour! :P
  • Carnivore wrote: Stacey is also now a ninja. Your ninja status is temporary, however, contingent upon attendance of at least one happy hour! :P
    one you say. i'll make appearance but be warn i never been to joints like that before or any bar or stuff like that. so i'll be out of my element and looking weird!!
  • armchair_warrior wrote: one you say. i'll make appearance but be warn i never been to joints like that before or any bar or stuff like that. so i'll be out of my element and looking weird!!
    I wouldn't expect anything less! See you tonight?
  • All you ninjas be careful not to get in Chuck Norris' sights. You saw what happened in The Octagon.

    http://ninjajump.ytmnd.com/
  • Carnivore wrote: Stacey is also now a ninja. Your ninja status is temporary, however, contingent upon attendance of at least one happy hour! :P
    Ahh yes grasshopper my time has come 8)

    image
  • congrats stacey!!!

    and ninjas>pirates>chuck norris :).
  • armchair_warrior wrote: congrats stacey!!!

    and ninjas>pirates>chuck norris :).
    Thank you we have to work on our secret ninja handshake when you make to one of the happy hours :wink:
  • stacey wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]congrats stacey!!!

    and ninjas>pirates>chuck norris :).
    Thank you we have to work on our secret ninja handshake when you make to one of the happy hours :wink:of course!
  • From ninja to carneviento devotee in 3 weeks! Are you related to Boaty?

    At this rate, you be a Minister of Propaganda in July. And I bet you get to "Way Too Incestial" before alafairnadia! :lol:

    Well, maybe not that last thing. :wink:
  • Carnivore wrote: From ninja to carneviento devotee in 3 weeks! Are you related to Boaty?

    At this rate, you be a Minister of Propaganda in July. And I bet you get to "Way Too Incestial" before alafairnadia! :lol:

    Well, maybe not that last thing. :wink:
    she post way more than i do :p. or have more issues with the hood.
  • Can I be a ninja?
  • liftandcut wrote: Can I be a ninja?
    you need alot more exp. to be a ninja :p.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: [quote=liftandcut]Can I be a ninja?
    you need alot more exp. to be a ninja :p.

    so did you meet everyone at happy hour yet?
  • vanilla wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior][quote=liftandcut]Can I be a ninja?
    you need alot more exp. to be a ninja :p.

    so did you meet everyone at happy hour yet?no not yet, but i meet mr c and mrs c hehe when we went to fair way :). also seen sje on teh streets like alot!!!! but she never sees me ;(, besides them. never meet anyone. unless your friend counts :p.
  • You'll never meet me, because... I'm better than a ninja. I'm invisible.
  • liftandcut wrote: You'll never meet me, because... I'm better than a ninja. I'm invisible.
    but your goggles are visible.
  • alafairnadia wrote: [quote=liftandcut]You'll never meet me, because... I'm better than a ninja. I'm invisible.
    but your goggles are visible.now she is the real ninja the steath poster queen :p. she makes me look like a cheap imitation pork by product.
  • but your goggles are visible.
    Ah, yes, never one to let me forget. And don't even think I would creep around invisible without my trusty squash goggles. Shinin' 'em up riiiight now...
  • liftandcut wrote:
    but your goggles are visible.
    Ah, yes, never one to let me forget. And don't even think I would creep around invisible without my trusty squash goggles. Shinin' 'em up riiiight now...
    squash? SQUASH?! blah. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Look, its all I got.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: no not yet, but i meet mr c and mrs c hehe when we went to fair way :). also seen sje on teh streets like alot!!!! but she never sees me ;(, besides them. never meet anyone.
    Whoa! Hey! What, I don't count?! Damn, guess I'll find another way out to IKEA next weekend... :P
  • I guess I'm going to have to buckle in and go to one of the happy hours one of these days to meet you guys. Doh!
  • mixergirl... you've met her, right? :twisted:
  • How do you know that?
  • HA HA HA HA HA!
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    Eh, lucky guess.

    Well, I HAVE exceeded 'ninja' status.
  • Oh word? She's my ex- girlfriend.
  • I know. :) Met her at the Indigo Night that she was touting. Nice girl.
  • What the fuck does "touting" mean?
  • :lol: "To promote or praise energetically; publicize"
  • Yeah, nice girl.