This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

i hate manhattan !@#$rip off artist damn restaurnts! — Brooklynian

i hate manhattan !@#$rip off artist damn restaurnts!

food was like 110 and i tip like 20 bucks and guy comes to me and says i dont like their service etc.. and i said how much am i missing he says 18 bucks and gave him a 20. i'm never going back. stupid mandatory tips that or guy counted wrong.

i would of told them to shove it with i wasnt with my lady friends.

Comments

• Subject: Re: i hate manhattan !@#$rip off artist damn restaurnts!

armchair_warrior wrote: food was like 110 and i tip like 20 bucks and gay comes to me and says i dont like their service etc.. and i said how much am i missing he says 18 bucks and gave him a 20. i'm never going back. stupid mandatory tips that or guy counted wrong.

i would of told them to shove it with i wasnt with my lady friends.
    A $20 tip would have been over 18%, which should certainly have been a reasonable tip. $40 is way overkill. You sure you counted right?

What restaurant was it?
  • $20 is totally fair
    what restaurant was it?
  • i never look at names :/. some where on the lower east side. i think on 3rd ave and east 14 or 15. i would of gave the guy a mouth full. but i was with the ladies and i hate manhattan damn it. i'm sticking to brooklyn but the ladies are from there. blah and probably they counted the money wrong :(. but still not gonna go back.
  • You never look at names? What are kidding? You spend over a 100 bucks and you never look at names? Kidding, right? Never/ Eat out much?
  • Livetotravel wrote: You never look at names? What are kidding? You spend over a 100 bucks and you never look at names? Kidding, right? Never/ Eat out much?
    i dont remember the name. i only remember things i like. things i dont like i'll never remember and never go back :p. i know the general direction and if i was there again i'll remember.