This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

lol my house got own3d — Brooklynian

lol my house got own3d

someone stole a window screen off it. today i went to inspect and saw one of the windows is missing a screen. if people want screens i have tons in the back yard from all the old windows that i took out. blah still sucks though.

my contractor says he gonna put another one in :p. i hope its a new one not one from the back yard junk yard.

Comments

• Sorry to hear it. It amazes me what people will swipe. Corner store down the block had this smallish plastic ashtray/garbage can hybrid (oboy I hope that doesn't get greg started on hybrid consumer products) that was convenient if you were walking out of the store and wanted to toss something. It was dirty and battered, and I suppose for that reason they felt safe leaving it outside their door at night.

You can probably guess how this story ends, huh?
  • Drano wrote: Sorry to hear it. It amazes me what people will swipe. Corner store down the block had this smallish plastic ashtray/garbage can hybrid (oboy I hope that doesn't get greg started on hybrid consumer products) that was convenient if you were walking out of the store and wanted to toss something. It was dirty and battered, and I suppose for that reason they felt safe leaving it outside their door at night.

You can probably guess how this story ends, huh?
    damn thats just ghetto. reminds me of my friends resturant upstate. people stole the empty christmas boxes decrations.