Looking for a reliable auto mechanic Kensington/Ditmas area — Brooklynian

Looking for a reliable auto mechanic Kensington/Ditmas area

Looking for someone who can diagnose electrical problems. I've lived here for 6 years and have had no luck thus far.

Comments

• A while back, and I mean years ago, a genius solved our car's electrical problem. I heard a while back that he worked out of Superior Auto Care (on 19th and 3rd Ave.), so you might try them. Don't know if he's still there, but we (coincidentally) now take our car to Superior and are very pleased with the service.
  • A while back, and I mean years ago, a genius solved our car's electrical problem. I heard a while back that he worked out of Superior Auto Care (on 19th and 3rd Ave.), so you might try them. Don't know if he's still there, but we (coincidentally) now take our car to Superior and are very pleased with the service.
  • Shalmoni auto repair, absolutely the best! McDonald and Ave C
  • Shalmoni auto repair, absolutely the best! McDonald and Ave C
  • none of those places on CIA between church and cortelyou weren't able to help?
  • none of those places on CIA between church and cortelyou weren't able to help?
  • Thanks for the replies. I'm going to try Shalmoni
  • Thanks for the replies. I'm going to try Shalmoni
  • I go to Mitchell's Auto Repair and he never does me wrong.

1018 39th St (btwn Ft Hamilton Parkway and 10th Ave)
  • I go to Mitchell's Auto Repair and he never does me wrong.

1018 39th St (btwn Ft Hamilton Parkway and 10th Ave)
  • Mitchell is the way to go! He's a good guy...
  • Subject: Mitchell's - no question

Unfortunately, he won't fix people or houses, or we'd go to him for everything. JS
  • For electrical problems I'd go to Superior on 19th and 3rd Ave

http://www.scac120.com/
  • Mitchell is definitely the way to go...honest and does great work. I'd never take my car anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.