stuff — Brooklynian

stuff

et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt

Comments

• Yep. Definitely "chemtrails" -- no normal airplane could possible cause contrails like that. Especially in the flight path of LGA. Nope. Most certainly a military experiment.
  • By the way -- I have no problem with "asking questions" -- but I do have a problem with making mountains out of molehills and being crazy. FIRST, learn what a contrail is... then learn what the sky might look like in one of the BUSIEST air corridors in the world. Yes. Contrails vary from day to day and can even vary within a short distance.... it has to do with moisture, temperature, winds, etc etc etc.

I want to know how you "KNOW" this is supposed chemtrailing?! AND, more importantly, What would convince you it wasn't?

Ya see, the secret to rational/scientific thought is that a statement needs to falsifiable. If there is nothing that can prove you wrong, then you're just spouting absurd alarmist tautologies.
  • What is a chemtrail? Why would it be done. Is this done to influence the weather. Sorry, not savvy on this issue.
  • StoopLady.... Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail

Basically, "chemtrails" are a conspiracy theory about the very common contrail (condensation trails) produced my jet planes are actually government experiments to do various horrible things to the environment, to the human population, etc.

Really great stuff. It's all predicated on the refusal to understand the science of contrails. So, it's basically "it's strange" so it must be the government testing on us.
  • et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt
  • My tin foil hat keeps me perfectly safe :wink:
  • et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt
This discussion has been closed.