Wanted for immediate arrest! - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted for immediate arrest!

For months now Danny Vega has been stalking my mother and terrorizing my family’s life. I need your help to catch him. He is about 5'8" and 55 years old. He has white hair and a beard. He is missing a pre-molar on the top right. He usually is wearing a baseball cap and riding a bicycle. He has tattoos all over his arms. Thin build. Hispanic.

He has violated my mother’s order of protection (and has other pending charges).

IF YOU SEE THIS MAN CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY! HE IS WANTED BY 66th PRECINCT (Detective Ryan), 72nd PRECINCT, SVU-BROOKLYN (Detective Bruno) and the SOUTH BROOKLYN WARRANT DIVISION (Detective Gantts).

Thank you for your support and cooperation!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HIS PICTURE IN PUBLIC PLACES! The police involved in this case do not want him to take his vengeance on my family or innocent people. Keep your eyes out and call the police discretely and do not put yourself in harms way!

http://picasaweb.google.com/SaoriT/WANTED#5514591722710695890

Comments

• Isn't the web a "public place"?

....doesn't it function in the same way as a flyer on the telephone pole or local laundrymat?

While I sincerely hope that he is apprehended and your family achieves some peace of mind, it's kinda naive to act as if the man can't google his name and have this post come up.
  • google his name?

have you seen his picture?

i seriously doubt he is computer savvvy
  • elgoats wrote: google his name?

have you seen his picture?

i seriously doubt he is computer savvvy
    Man, I have met some of the people who post here. It amazes me they can make toast, but they can use a computer.

I include myself in that group.
    I've met me.
  • He doesn't have a computer because he is homeless. He roams the streets on his bicycle. I doubt he can get to a computer let alone internet.

The police were concerned that if I were post his picture in local places of business then he would see them as he's biking up and down the neighborhood. Either one of two reactions would occur. He would one, become violent, or two run and hide and we wouldn't catch him. They did encourage me to reach out to my local community in hopes that we would look out for one another. I'm overall concerned for everyone's safety as well as my own.
  • ^^^ makes sense.

Good luck, I'm not in winsor terrace often, but will keep him mind
This discussion has been closed.