Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Suzie said:

Hi Terry ....I was just thinking again about

The Reunion

Maybe Prospect Hall or The Rex Manor could accomodate

alot of people indoors.....and they can send their

payments right to the Hall..... Letting the Hall

keep track of the head count... Less stress on you!

Just a thought

ok ...have to get ready and leave shortly

Prospect Hall too expensive maybe the Rex I know them.

• Suzie said:

Thank you so much for that Patsy

Because deep down inside my heart is

breaking for my Mom ...I so needed to cry

just now!

xoxo

suzie..cry, baby.. i know that feeling all to well.

you were there for the meltdown, remember.. love ya, girl..xx

• Suzie

You are right around the corner, you pass my house ring the bell and come in and we can cry together. Know we all love and miss you so much.

Do not go through things all alone. We are also your family and you know u can call anyone of us anytime...Love you much...

• Hi-Patsy-I'm doing ok..having a spaghetti dinner with a nice glass of wine right now..loved your poem...waiting for A.I. to come on soon..can't wait..Suzie-so glad you're on here-love the pics of Max & springtime flowers..Hi MaryAnnL, Terry & Karen..hope everyone is doing ok...enjoy AI tonite...will talk to u tomorrow...bye

• HEY SUZIE...NATALIE IS GETTING THE PUPPY SOMETIME AROUND

THE MIDDLE OF APRIL OR SO..WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AFTER THAT CRY.JUST RELEASE & LET GO..

IT REALLY HELPS..TALK TO YOU SOON..XX

ANNA..ENJOY A.I..

I, AM GETTING READY TO NOW TO WATCH IT..:)

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NIGHT, ENJOY..:)

MAYBE, I WILL COME BACK ON LATER.. IF NOT, PLEASANT

DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

• Watching American Idol

Good Night Sweet Dreams..

• hello everyone.

suzie sorry to hear about the loss of your dog rocky...i know your the heart broken feeling your having.

sorry i have'nt been on lately. been in the hospital past couple days,..my doctor punchurd my ear drum,try to clear out my ear..could'nt stop the bleeding..going to the doctor fri morning to see what damage was done..i'll never have my ears cleared out again...such a simple procedure and i wind up in the hospital..go figure.

so my friends i'll keep you posted...luv ya !!

• Jeanette LaGreca said:

hello everyone.

suzie sorry to hear about the loss of your dog rocky...i know your the heart broken feeling your having.

sorry i have'nt been on lately. been in the hospital past couple days,..my doctor punchurd my ear drum,try to clear out my ear..could'nt stop the bleeding..going to the doctor fri morning to see what damage was done..i'll never have my ears cleared out again...such a simple procedure and i wind up in the hospital..go figure.

so my friends i'll keep you posted...luv ya !!

OMG Missy....you didnt even call one of us to let us know???

I cant believe that happened. Did you check to see if he

was wearing glasses and had good eyesight?

Where the heck is Anthony when I need him....we need to go kick some ass!!!!! (wink)

Jeanette are you in alot of pain still?

• PATSY MIELE KIRK said:

Patsy ... I will never forget that night. I only wish by

us crying and talking about it ... we could erase that horrible day from ever happening. Its like a nitemare that

doesnt seem real and it could never happen in our family.

You losing your Mom and me losing my Aunt/my Dads Sister

the way we did. I dont know how you held it altogether

through all these years. I do know it made us stronger as

Women and Mom's. To protect our kids so they never have to hurt like we did growing up. I do know your Mom would be very proud of her children and grandchildren right now. If you ever need a good cry remember Im always around....Love ya!

• Terry ... trust me I thought about ringing your bell

but , you've had your share of water problems this month ....you really didnt need more water (tears)!!!!

LOL

Love ya and remember ...Im here for you also!

• Goodnight Everyone...

p.s. ANTHONY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

BUSY AS USUAL.. LOTS OF STUFF GOING ON.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! A.I. WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT..

JACOB OR PIA FOR THE WIN!!! :D-Y

• Jeanette - OMG are you alright....what a jerk that doctor was....hopefully nothing permanent happened...keep us informed.

Well feeling a lot better, the bump on the back of my leg is finally going down.

I cannot believe this weather....its not snowing so much out here, but it is so cold out....

Watched AI last night, I think Pia is going to take it all. even though there are so many that I like this year....they are all so good, but she is REALLY good.

Well have a nice day..peek back later.

• HI JEANETTE.. JUST READ YOUR POST.. I REALLY HOPE

YOU'RE OK...SUE THE BASTARDS..THIS IS WHY MOST PEOPLE

HATE GOING TO DOCTORS..STAY WELL & TALK TO YOU SOON..

LOVE YA, XX :)

• HI JUDY.. HOPE YOUR BUMPS & BRUISES ARE HEALING. :)

WISH BOBBY 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOR

ME, PLEASE?? :)

• OMG Jeanette you poor thing. Hope you're feeling better.

Judy you too....are you still in pain?? Happy Birthday to Hubby!!!

I have such a sinus headache today, must be this crazy weather.....lol

• Patsy I'm trying not to stress about it but it's making me crazy.....I have the Real Estate bringing someone by tonight, although I'm sure I won't rent it to the first person but you never know.

Hi Terry, Karen, Anna, Mary Anne, Anthony, Warren, Suzie and anyone I missed.

• Hi every body ,

Terry I tried to reply to your post but I don't see it so I am posting it here, we will be out of the country from September 24th to October 8th.

Scancy, the Ryan boys have both passed a long time ago they were my Father's cousins

• DEB!!! GOOD LUCK.. IT WILL BE OK...:)

• HI FRED.. TAKE US WITH YOU, PLEASE..???

WE CAN DO AN OUT OF COUNTRY REUNION..LOL

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOUR FAMILY..:)

• Morning All -

Jeanette - OMG - hope you're feeling better. Hope you're going after that doctor big time! What a jerk. Was he an ENT? Wow and you think going to a dr. is the right thing to do. Praying for no permanent damage.

Beautiful poem Patsy - makes me miss my mom and dad (and everyone else gone from my life) a lot.

Suzie - thanks for the tip - I'll look online and see what I can find out. My niece is hoping that the boys will become desensitized to the cats - it does happen. She doesn't want to give them up.

Watched AI - Pia's good but she needs to shake things up a bit and Stefano too. They're all good, I find I change my

favorites week to week.

Warren, Terry, Judy (feeling better I hope), Maryann, Anna, Anthony - oh where oh where are you?? - Debbie - and to anyone I missed - Hello and have a good day.

Stay warm. Later.

• Hi guys, Yes I am feeling a lot better, thanks.

Patsy and Debbie - Bobby's birthday is tomorrow and I will tell him you said Happy Birthday...thanks.

Hi Karen, Terry, Debbie, Patsy, Jeanette, Fred, Suzie, Anna, Maryann and everyone else...

Anthony - Hope everything is ok....How is AnnEllen feeling???

• Suzie ring my bell anytime...

OMG Jeanette I hope u r feeling better. That is why I hate going to doctors.

Fre
    d

I got a private message from you and I sent back a reply saying I will work wound your dates.

Anthony
    Umbria where r u??

Been along day. Up 5 30 blowing balloons for a school and had to deliver them. Going to pick up Mia now Se ya later

Hi Cuz

Not Jacob....He is great but I have had enough of him...

I love Lauren but Pia is going to win probably.. I still love the guy that sounds like Rod Stewart.)(Paul??)

• Judy, Jeanette, Debbie feel better!

Debb...good luck tonight....who knows you might luck out

with this person

Have a beautiful day People

• Hi Terry ...thanks ...I'll be there in 5 minutes!!!!

Just kidding ...Im doing ok today....woke up with a

headache ....it must be sinus season too!

Give a kiss to Mia for me.....

be back lata...

• jeanette saw your post how are you doing any assesment on possible damage get a good lawyer hope you are feel;ing better

• Jeanette, Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you need a new Doctor and a Lawyer. Was he/she aware of your medication list? If you are on blood thinners then he should have taken extra precaution!!! My Eye Doctor would not even do the Cataract Surgery until he had written permission from my Cardiologist to take me off Coumadin for a few days before the operation. Then the day of the operation they checked my INR which tells them how thin my blood is at the moment.

All you girls talking about headaches reminds me of the story about the Guy who's wife had an excuse every time he wanted to make love. Most of the time it was "Oh, I have a splitting headache dear". One night when they were going to bed he offered his wife two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife said"what is this for, I do not have a headache". Guess what happened next?????

• Old Goat in FL said:

Jeanette, Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you need a new Doctor and a Lawyer. Was he/she aware of your medication list? If you are on blood thinners then he should have taken extra precaution!!! My Eye Doctor would not even do the Cataract Surgery until he had written permission from my Cardiologist to take me off Coumadin for a few days before the operation. Then the day of the operation they checked my INR which tells them how thin my blood is at the moment.

All you girls talking about headaches reminds me of the story about the Guy who's wife had an excuse every time he wanted to make love. Most of the time it was "Oh, I have a splitting headache dear". One night when they were going to bed he offered his wife two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife said"what is this for, I do not have a headache". Guess what happened next?????

Hmmmm.....They had mad passionate Sex ????

Hey Warren ...they used to say that sex was good for the heart .....now, they're saying it could kill someone

what the heck...I wish they would make up their mind!!!

• HI CUZ..TALK TO YOU,SOON :)

SUZIE..I TAKE EACH DAY, I PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER.

DID I HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE.. LOVE YA, XX

BUT I AM BLESSED WITH 3 GREAT KIDS &

A WONDERFUL HUSBAND & WE ARE ALL HEALTHY (KNOCK ON WOOD)

(USING MY HEAD) LOL

I HAVE LOTS GOING ON.. TONIANN WILL BE 16 IN 2 WEEKS & HER WONDERFUL DAD HAS BEEN SAVING FROM EXTRA JOBS HERE & THERE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS TO THROW HER A PARTY. IT WILL BE A SHOPPING THEME WITH HIGH END SHOPPING BAGS ON EACH TABLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOREVER FROM DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS. INSTEAD OF NUMBERS, THE TABLES WILL HAVE THE BAG ON IT & MY SISTER IS A PARTY PLANNER & TONIANN'S GODMOTHER & SHE IS MAKING 9 FT WOODEN COLUMNS WITH PURPLE & SILVER BALLOONS (4 COLUMNS) ONE FOR EACH CORNER OF THE DANCE FLOOR COMING DOWN IN A TWIST.& WE ARE USING BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL FOR THE DAIS & COVERING THE DAIS CHAIRS WITH MATERIAL & MAKING DOLLS FOR THE DAIS GIRLS & USING CYLINDER SHAPE VASES WITH PURPLE & PINK WATER AT DIFFERENT HEIGHTS WITH FLOATING CANDLES FOR THE CANDLE CEREMONY (ALL THIS FROM HER GODMOTHER) HER THEME COLOR IS PURPLE & WHITE & PINK.. THE DIAS GILRS WILL BE IN PINK & TONIANN WILL BE IN PURPLE,, WITH A TIARA, OF COURSE..MY S.I.L. THE MARINE SET THE PARTY UP AT THE MILITARY BASE & A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS, WHO IS ALSO A CO-WORKER OF MINE IS THE DJ AT A GREAT PRICE..THE SEATING CHART WILL LOOK LIKE A DIRECTORY MALL WITH PIX OF TONIANN ON IT FROM DIFFERENT STAGES OF HER LIFE & IT WILL SAY MR. & MRS. SO & SO YOU ARE SEATED AT THE GUCCI TABLE OR WHATEVER TABLE ACCORDING TO THE CHART..THE BAGS WILL HAVE PURPLE, SILVER & WHITE & PINK BOAS SHOOTING OUT OF THEM & A LITTLE TISSUE PAPER.. & EACH TABLE WILL HAVE A PURPLE VOTIVE PLACED ON IT NEXT TO THE SHOPPING BAG..WE PLANNED THIS PARTY A YEAR AGO & IT IS ALMSOT HERE. ALOT OF WORK, BUT IT IS HER 16TH WHICH COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR..WISH US LUCK..I NEED THIS HAPPY TIME IN MY LIFE AFTER DEALING WITH SOME STRESS THIS PAST YEAR LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE & I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS CARRY THE WEIGHT WITH US FOR THE PARTY.

THANX FOR READING MY RANT.. LOL..

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT & I WILL PEEK BACK IN LATER.. :)

• I just had to come on and add this pic

I felt guilty leaving my other guy out

yesterday....

Cody is 12 he's the one that just had the tumor removed from his eyelid ....which turns out to be a slow growing

cancer. He is blind now and cant be left alone by stairs

see you all lata

I cant believe Anthony hasnt come on yet

• PATSY MIELE KIRK said:

HI CUZ..TALK TO YOU,SOON :)

(USING MY HEAD) LOL

I HAVE LOTS GOING ON.. TONIANN WILL BE 16 IN 2 WEEKS & HER WONDERFUL DAD HAS BEEN SAVING FROM EXTRA JOBS HERE & THERE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS TO THROW HER A PARTY. IT WILL BE A SHOPPING THEME WITH HIGH END SHOPPING BAGS ON EACH TABLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOREVER FROM DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS. INSTEAD OF NUMBERS, THE TABLES WILL HAVE THE BAG ON IT & MY SISTER IS A PARTY PLANNER & TONIANN'S GODMOTHER & SHE IS MAKING 9 FT WOODEN COLUMNS WITH PURPLE & SILVER BALLOONS (4 COLUMNS) ONE FOR EACH CORNER OF THE DANCE FLOOR COMING DOWN IN A TWIST.& WE ARE USING BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL FOR THE DAIS & COVERING THE DAIS CHAIRS WITH MATERIAL & MAKING DOLLS FOR THE DAIS GIRLS & USING CYLINDER SHAPE VASES WITH PURPLE & PINK WATER AT DIFFERENT HEIGHTS WITH FLOATING CANDLES FOR THE CANDLE CEREMONY (ALL THIS FROM HER GODMOTHER) HER THEME COLOR IS PURPLE & WHITE & PINK.. THE DIAS GILRS WILL BE IN PINK & TONIANN WILL BE IN PURPLE,, WITH A TIARA, OF COURSE..MY S.I.L. THE MARINE SET THE PARTY UP AT THE MILITARY BASE & A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS, WHO IS ALSO A CO-WORKER OF MINE IS THE DJ AT A GREAT PRICE..THE SEATING CHART WILL LOOK LIKE A DIRECTORY MALL WITH PIX OF TONIANN ON IT FROM DIFFERENT STAGES OF HER LIFE & IT WILL SAY MR. & MRS. SO & SO YOU ARE SEATED AT THE GUCCI TABLE OR WHATEVER TABLE ACCORDING TO THE CHART..THE BAGS WILL HAVE PURPLE, SILVER & WHITE & PINK BOAS SHOOTING OUT OF THEM & A LITTLE TISSUE PAPER.. & EACH TABLE WILL HAVE A PURPLE VOTIVE PLACED ON IT NEXT TO THE SHOPPING BAG..WE PLANNED THIS PARTY A YEAR AGO & IT IS ALMSOT HERE. ALOT OF WORK, BUT IT IS HER 16TH WHICH COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR..WISH US LUCK.. THANX FOR READING MY RANT.. LOL..

OMG Patsy ...I jumped right around you ...didnt know you were on.

We are both gonna be going through this with our girls this year...Nicole will be 16 on Monday. I feel like crap that I cant give her the whole thing like every girl in her class is having. So, we just decided to rent a limo and take the family out to eat in the City in April

ToniAnn must be so excited....plus Angela's helping and her Godmother which is a plus!

The Shopping theme is also such a cute idea

what color is she doing her name in ...and where do they order that from???

• PATSY MIELE KIRK said:

(USING MY HEAD) LOL

I HAVE LOTS GOING ON.. TONIANN WILL BE 16 IN 2 WEEKS & HER WONDERFUL DAD HAS BEEN SAVING FROM EXTRA JOBS HERE & THERE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS TO THROW HER A PARTY. IT WILL BE A SHOPPING THEME WITH HIGH END SHOPPING BAGS ON EACH TABLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOREVER FROM DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS. INSTEAD OF NUMBERS, THE TABLES WILL HAVE THE BAG ON IT & MY SISTER IS A PARTY PLANNER & TONIANN'S GODMOTHER & SHE IS MAKING 9 FT WOODEN COLUMNS WITH PURPLE & SILVER BALLOONS (4 COLUMNS) ONE FOR EACH CORNER OF THE DANCE FLOOR COMING DOWN IN A TWIST.& WE ARE USING BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL FOR THE DAIS & COVERING THE DAIS CHAIRS WITH MATERIAL & MAKING DOLLS FOR THE DAIS GIRLS & USING CYLINDER SHAPE VASES WITH PURPLE & PINK WATER AT DIFFERENT HEIGHTS WITH FLOATING CANDLES FOR THE CANDLE CEREMONY (ALL THIS FROM HER GODMOTHER) HER THEME COLOR IS PURPLE & WHITE & PINK.. THE DIAS GILRS WILL BE IN PINK & TONIANN WILL BE IN PURPLE,, WITH A TIARA, OF COURSE..MY S.I.L. THE MARINE SET THE PARTY UP AT THE MILITARY BASE & A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS, WHO IS ALSO A CO-WORKER OF MINE IS THE DJ AT A GREAT PRICE..THE SEATING CHART WILL LOOK LIKE A DIRECTORY MALL WITH PIX OF TONIANN ON IT FROM DIFFERENT STAGES OF HER LIFE & IT WILL SAY MR. & MRS. SO & SO YOU ARE SEATED AT THE GUCCI TABLE OR WHATEVER TABLE ACCORDING TO THE CHART..THE BAGS WILL HAVE PURPLE, SILVER & WHITE & PINK BOAS SHOOTING OUT OF THEM & A LITTLE TISSUE PAPER.. & EACH TABLE WILL HAVE A PURPLE VOTIVE PLACED ON IT NEXT TO THE SHOPPING BAG..WE PLANNED THIS PARTY A YEAR AGO & IT IS ALMSOT HERE. ALOT OF WORK, BUT IT IS HER 16TH WHICH COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR..WISH US LUCK..I NEED THIS HAPPY TIME IN MY LIFE AFTER DEALING WITH SOME STRESS THIS PAST YEAR LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE & I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS CARRY THE WEIGHT WITH US FOR THE PARTY.WE ALSO COLLECTED ALL SIZE SHOE BOXES FROM PAYLESS, NINE WEST, FABCO, ETC & PAINTED THEM WITH DIFFERENT SHAPES & DESIGNS ON THEM IN SHADES OF PURPLES & PINKS & TAKING 4-5 BOXES IN A GROUP, TYING WITH PURPLE RIBBON & STACKING THEM IN FRONT OF THE DIAS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SHOPPING SPREE..SO MUCH FUN..HER CAKE WILL BE BUILDINGS IN THE BACKGROUND WITH A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR & BROWN EYS, CARRYING SHOPPING BAGS (WHAT ELSE??)THE BAKERY IS SENDING IN A CAKE ARTIST WHO WILL FREEHAND DRAW THIS IN 3-D ON HER CAKE..WISH I COULD HAVE INVITED YOU ALL...

• PATSY MIELE KIRK said:

(USING MY HEAD) LOL

I HAVE LOTS GOING ON.. MY TONIANN WILL BE 'SWEET 16' IN 2 WEEKS & HER WONDERFUL DAD HAS BEEN SAVING FROM EXTRA JOBS HERE & THERE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS TO THROW HER A PARTY. IT WILL BE A SHOPPING THEME WITH HIGH END SHOPPING BAGS ON EACH TABLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOREVER FROM DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS. INSTEAD OF NUMBERS, THE TABLES WILL HAVE THE BAG ON IT & MY SISTER IS A PARTY PLANNER & TONIANN'S GODMOTHER & SHE IS MAKING 9 FT WOODEN COLUMNS WITH PURPLE & SILVER BALLOONS (4 COLUMNS) ONE FOR EACH CORNER OF THE DANCE FLOOR COMING DOWN IN A TWIST.& WE ARE USING BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL FOR THE DAIS & COVERING THE DAIS CHAIRS WITH MATERIAL & MAKING DOLLS FOR THE DAIS GIRLS & USING CYLINDER SHAPE VASES WITH PURPLE & PINK WATER AT DIFFERENT HEIGHTS WITH FLOATING CANDLES FOR THE CANDLE CEREMONY (ALL THIS FROM HER GODMOTHER) HER THEME COLOR IS PURPLE & WHITE & PINK.. THE DIAS GILRS WILL BE IN PINK & TONIANN WILL BE IN PURPLE,, WITH A TIARA, OF COURSE..MY S.I.L. THE MARINE SET THE PARTY UP AT THE MILITARY BASE & A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS, WHO IS ALSO A CO-WORKER OF MINE IS THE DJ AT A GREAT PRICE..THE SEATING CHART WILL LOOK LIKE A DIRECTORY MALL WITH PIX OF TONIANN ON IT FROM DIFFERENT STAGES OF HER LIFE & IT WILL SAY MR. & MRS. SO & SO YOU ARE SEATED AT THE GUCCI TABLE OR WHATEVER TABLE ACCORDING TO THE CHART..THE BAGS WILL HAVE PURPLE, SILVER & WHITE & PINK BOAS SHOOTING OUT OF THEM & A LITTLE TISSUE PAPER.. & EACH TABLE WILL HAVE A PURPLE VOTIVE PLACED ON IT NEXT TO THE SHOPPING BAG..WE ARE ALSO PLACING A FEW HIGH HEEL SHOES ON CERTAIN TABLES TOO. WE PLANNED THIS PARTY A YEAR AGO & IT IS ALMSOT HERE. ALOT OF WORK, BUT IT IS HER 16TH WHICH COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR..WISH US LUCK..I NEED THIS HAPPY TIME IN MY LIFE AFTER DEALING WITH SOME STRESS THIS PAST YEAR LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE & I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS CARRY THE WEIGHT WITH US FOR THE PARTY.

• CRAP..MY BAD,.. I WENT TO ADD SOMETHING & THE POST CAME UP 3X.

SORRY.. :shaking2:

WATCHING A.I. & RELAXING..:)

• Patsy it sounds magical and I'm sure everyone will have the time of their life!!!!! Remember plenty of pictures..... :sunny:

Well of course my tenant "wasn't available" tonight to let me show the apartment...... :shaking: I can't believe that they are just realizing now after 6 months that it's too small for them...WTF it's 6 rooms and there are 2 of them.....

Sorry I'm just venting and very stressed!!!!! Have a good night all.....

• DEB,DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER APPT. WITH THE REAL ESTATE??

IT WILL ALL WORK OUT...RELAX..

YES, LOTS OF PIX..I KNOW YOUR SAMANTHA & KEVIN WILL BRING THE CAMERA WITH THEM..THERE ARE 33 KIDS FROM FORT COMING..

THE ONE GOOD THING IS, THE MILITARY BASE SENDS IN WHAT THEY CALL 'MASTER OF ARMS' TO WATCH THE KIDS. HE WILL MAKE SURE

THEY DON'T GO IN THE BAR LOUNGE AREA OR GO WANDERING ON THE PROPERTY..THEY HAVE VERY STRICT RULES..THE GUESTS HAVE TO GO THRU MILITARY POLICE BOOTH & IF THEY ARE NOT ON OUR LIST, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ANY FURTHER ON THE PREMISES..

NO PARTYCRASHERS..LOL

T.G.I.F. :D-Y

BABY, IT'S COLD OUT..Brrr...

DRESS WARM & ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :-)

• GOOD MORNING ALL...

Where are you spring???

• THOUGHT THIS WAS SO NICE...

• Happy Birthday to my husband Bobby

• Hi Everyone,

Patsy - Wow the decorations and ideas for your daughter's Sweet 16 sounds amazing....have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures....

Debbie - Hope you find another tenant real soon.

Jeanette - How are you feeling????

Anthony - Where the hell are you???

Hi Suzie, Terry, Karen, Anna, Maryann..have a great day..

• Morning All

Happy Friday!! Yeah!!

Happy Birthday Bobby!! Have a great day. Judy - hope you're feeling better.

Jeanette - how are you feeling?

Patsy - sounds wonderful. What a great idea designer bags! And I love the colors - purple has always been one of my favorites. Can't wait to see all the pictures. Great idea to have someone to make sure the kids don't drink - very, very important.

Debbie - another, better tenant will come along. 6 rooms is a lot for 2 people, but who knows what kinda stuff they've accumulated. It'll be ok (I know, easy for me to say).

Terry, Suzie (little Cody is so cute!), Warren - so what happened (wink, wink!!) to that couple?? Anthony, and anyone I missed - have a great day.

A bit chilly out so dress warm and enjoy the sunshine!

Later.

• HI EVERYONE, HAD TO GET CAUGHT UP.

JEANETTE, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, SORRY TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED, LIKE THEY SAY, EVEN DOCTORS MAKE MISTAKES.

PATSY, THE PARTY WILL BE A BLAST, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS, EVERYTHING SOUNDS WONDERFUL, YOUR DAUGHTER WILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

JUDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOBBY!! TODAY IS MY SON-IN-LAWS BIRTHDAY, WE'LL SEE HIM THIS WK. END.

DEBBIE, I'M SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RENT SOON, TRY NOT TO STRESS OVER IT.

SUZIE, LOVE YOUR LITTLE DOGGIE, SO SAD HE CAN'T SEE, HE'S PRECIOUS. YOUR DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION SOUNDS AWESOME, I BET SHE CAN'T WAIT!!!

KAREN, MY SON IS ALSO ALLERGIC TO CATS, WE COULD NEVER HAVE ONE IN OUR HOME BECAUSE HE WOULD BREAK OUT IN HIVES. HOPE THEY FIND A HOME SOON!

ANNA, I'M SURE THE WARMER WEATHER WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. WE WERE UP IN THE 80'S AND NOW WE'RE IN THE 40'S, IT'S CRAZY WITH A RAINY WK. END ON THE WAY.

WARREN, SO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, DID SHE THROW THE WATER AT HIM? LOL

WHERE'S ANTHONY?

I PLAN TO GO SHOPPING THIS WK. END FOR SANDALS AND WASH A COUPLE OF WINDOWS IN MY HOUSE, A ROOM AT A TIME, SO MUCH WORK!

AI WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT, I WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE MOTOWN MUSIC AFTER STEVIE WONDER APPEARED BUT THE WRESTLING PART WAS HYSTERICAL!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WK. END!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HI GUYS..

SCANSY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE..

YOUR CONCERN IS SO APPRECIATED..

I RESPONDED BACK TO YOU...LOVE YA, XX

GUYS.. THANX SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES ON TONIANN'S PARTY..

I KNOW MY POST WAS LENGHTY, BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET

YOU TO IMAGINE WHAT THE ROOM WOULD LOOK LIKE,,

• HI MARYANN.. DID I MISS SOMETHING?? SUZIE 'S DAUGHTER CELEBRATION??? WHEN WAS IT & WHAT WAS IT FOR.. I ONLY READ ABOUT NICOLE'S BRACES BEING REMOVED.. I'M SO CONFUSED.. ](*,)LOL..

• A few of you wanted to know what happened when the husband brought his wife two aspirins and a glass of water. Well a lot of stories and computer games today give two different conclusions to their stories and allow you to pick one. I will do the same.

Scenerio #1 The wife said "Oh dear I am sorry I have been putting you off so often. Come into bed with me and lets make believe we are newly weds."

Scenerio #2 (More realistic) The wife told him to take the water and aspirin and put them where the sun don't shine". Then she rolled over and went to sleep.

Take your choice but when you do you will be showing how YOU feel.... [-X

• HI WARREN.. I LIKE THE FIRST ONE BETTER.. 8-[

• Hi-Patsy-the birthday celebration sounds great! Judy-Happy birthday to Bobby..MaryAnnL-it's been cold here every day-40's only..maybe some snow tomorrow...Debbie-real estate usually picks up in the spring..you'll get a tenant soon..Warren-that story was so funny..LOL...hi to Karen, Terry & Suzie (and anyone else I've missed)..T.G.I.F.-have a great weekend.......bye

• Hi Everyone,

Just got back from the old country Brooklyn.

Nothing like the old country, the traffic, the noise the hustle and bustle. Love it even though you can not park anywhere.

• HI ANNA...HOPEFULLY, IT WILL ALL TURN OUT GREAT.. SO MUCH

WORK PUT INTO IT..HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• HEY THERE

ITS JUST ME

I WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY HI

SUZIE

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ROCKEY I GUESS HES PLAYING WITH SNOWBALL

JUDY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BOBBY

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE ELSE I MISSED

JEANETTE

WHAT THE FUCK TELL HIM TO COME HERE ILL STICK SOMETHING INTO HIS EAR

WELL ANN ELLEN IS DOING OK STILL IN PAIN BUT IT IS HEALING

AND ME WELL LETS JUST SAY I AM NOT TO BAD OK

OK I GUESS ILL SAY GOODNIGHT

SEE YA SOON

• HI UMBRIA...

SEND MY LOVE TO ANNELLEN..HOPE YOU'RE DOING OK.

GOOD NIGHT, CUZ...

SLEEP TIGHT..

• GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS :)

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U IN THE MORNING..XX :)

HAPPY SATURDAY..TONIANN HAS A SWEET 16 TONITE & SHE IS

ONE OF THE DAIS GIRLS..SHE WENT TO GET HER HAIR & NAILS

DONE.

THE THEME FOR THE PARTY TONITE IS 'A CARNIVAL' THEME..

SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL..

OK..I HAVE SOME HOUSE CLEANING TO CATCH UP WITH, SO I

WILL C U GUYS, LATER..

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!! :)

• good morning all

having a hard time to post, been able to read the post ,logging in for many times hope this goes through.

i want to thank you all for your concerns. thank god no permanent damage, im in the healing process.

patsy what can i say,sounds like every 16 year old dream party...wow !!!good for your daughter and you and your husband....have a wonderful time..... i got a cake with 16 candels....i had a party in my mothers apt on 6 ave...and my sister rosie and marie crashed the the party with there old friends...oh yeah my brother frankie too with some of his goombas from 3 star bar...lol lol

i visit with my sister last nite on the computer, though skpy...we were all having our coffee together, like old times, sitting aroud the kitchen table...saves money on gas this way...lol

need to get out and get some air today. its sunny but cold, were is spring ??

thanks guys, luv ya all....have a great weekend.

• good morning all

having a hard time to post, been able to read the post ,logging in for many times hope this goes through.

i want to thank you all for your concerns. thank god no permanent damage, im in the healing process.

patsy what can i say,sounds like every 16 year old dream party...wow !!!good for your daughter and you and your husband....have a wonderful time..... i got a cake with 16 candels....i had a party in my mothers apt on 6 ave...and my sister rosie and marie crashed the the party with there old friends...oh yeah my brother frankie too with some of his goombas from 3 star bar...lol lol

i visit with my sister last nite on the computer, though skpy...we were all having our coffee together, like old times, sitting aroud the kitchen table...saves money on gas this way...lol

• Good Morning All

A bit chilly today. Again I ask..Where is Spring???

• omg it went trough 2 times now....go figure.

• Jeanette LaGreca said:

good morning all

HAPPY TO HEAR YOU CAN HEAR. LOL GLAD EVERYTHING TURNED OUT ALRIGHT AND NO PERMANENT DAMAGE.

Isn't Skype great. I used it when Jonathan was in Italy. Makes you feel u r right with your sister having coffee.

Miss you my Queen.

• Good morning all......

Jeanette glad all is well.

Patsy I'm so excited for you and of course the birthday girl!!!

Thank you all.....I really hope I rent this apt fast....I'm stressed already.

Supposed to go out with the girls tonight to see a band here in Bay Ridge....Don't really want to but I'll have to push myself...lol

• Hello all. Hey Terry, you keep saying where is spring? It is sitting right outside my window and your window in your Condo. Has been between 75 & 80 degrees every afternoon the past two weeks. Mornings & evenings are cool and comfortable. Planes leaving Newark, JFK every couple of hours. COME ON DOWN.

Holy cow, this sweet 16 stuff cracks me up. When I turned sweet 16 (okay I was never sweet) I was attending H.S in Manual, working in the Palace meat market across from Germains afternoons & Saturday and putting half my pay on the kitchen table every week. I guess boys are just treated differently from Girls when they turn 16... :D-Y

• Warren

It is a sour sixteen..lol

Can't come down yet my new grandchild is coming on the 18th of April, maybe the 19th I will fly down. Easter week. Foget it the airfare is so hogh that week and I am not drivoing this time or driving next to the driver.....lol

• T-Bone51 said:

Warren

It is a sour sixteen..lol

Can't come down yet my new grandchild is coming on the 18th of April, maybe the 19th I will fly down. Easter week. Forget it, the airfare is so high that week and I am not driving this time or driving next to the driver.....lol

Just read what I wrote and I can not edit..where is the edit button today. I will try to correct my spelling from QUOTE...LOL

• Hi-Tina & Justin came over for lunch today..cyclone hit this apt..LOL...Jessica is coming for dinner tomorrow...then back to work on Monday...the weekends fly by so fast. Terry-bet you can't wait for your new grandchild..so exciting..Debbie-go out & have a good time tonite...chilly day in Chicagoland..31 degrees..next Sat.night Tina & Scott going to a wedding so I'm watching Justin-can't wait...enjoy the rest of your weekend..bye

• Hi Anna

When Mia is here my one room has everything all over. LOL

It was cold here today also.Well I am on my way to my friend Phil Santoli's 60th birthday and tomorrow my friend Diane Taylor's 60th. All my kindergarten friends from the slope are getting old. lol Wait I AM RIGHT BEHIND THEM.

Have a good night see ya tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the weekend..

• Hi Terry-seems like the older we get, the faster time goes...you sound like you're always busy..which is good thing...enjoy this busy weekend you're having, have fun & I'll talk to u soon..bye

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

What a night it was..A surprise 60th Birthday Party for ME not Phil Santoli. Had the best time. Thanks to my boys and Mike.

Photos to come. lol

Here is just one..

Attached files image
  • Hi-Terry-what a great surprise!!!! You must have had a great time!!! Your blessed to have so many friends & family with u..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend everybody! Bye

• GOOD MORNING, CUZ..

YOU BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS GREAT!!! THE FOOD WAS UNBELIEVABLE &

YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS (AS ALWAYS)..I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE A PART

OF IT..YOU CAN CERTAINLY TELL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS ADORE YOU.

I AM SO GLAD YOU WERE GIVEN THIS GIFT, B/C YOU DESERVE IT

MORE THAN JUST ABOUT ANYONE I KNOW..TALK TO YOU LATER, &

LOVE YA, MUCHO..XX :)

(THE BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME) LOVE THE PICTURE..

• HI WARREN..MY 'SWEET 16' WAS CELEBRATED IN THE HOUSE, & CAKE WITH THE FAMILY AT DINNERTIME..BOY, HAVE THINGS CHANGED.HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

HI ANNA..HOPE ALL IS WELL...GIVE JUSTIN (THE LITTLE CYCLONE)

A KISS FOR ME..LOL I BET HE IS JUST ADORABLE..

OK..THINGS TO DO, LAUNDRY & COOKING.. :pukel:

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY & C U, LATER..:)

• Terry-Happy Birthday. What a surprise that must have been. Going to a party for someone else and it turns out to be for you. It shows how much you mean to your family...

This blog owes you plenty also. You are the glue that keeps it together. In my case, if it were not for your encouragement way back I would not be an active poster and yet I am in the 500's category now. Best wishes!!! :queen:

• Hi all, just read that pasty's daughter is going to have her sweet 16th birthday at the fort. That's great. I had all three of my daughter's their also. I like you, had to pay a master-at-arms an extra $175.00 for the night just to walk around. When i was in the service i never had duty like that. I wish your daughter the very best. Anthony

• Good Morning every body :flower:

Terry a little early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY =DB

once again I guess my early birthday card was in order,anyway.

All of the posts & good wishes on the blog shows just a bit of how much your Family & all your Friends feel about you & I am very happy to be among such wonderful people & to be able to say I am your Friend :-)

• Hi Terry:

We had a great time at the party. It was good to see some old friends and people from the home land. I know you had

a ball. The food was wonderful and plenty of it. Your family did a great job. Love to you and we will talk soon.

LOVE.................

• Morning my NY people

• Good Morning Janet!

• Great to see you here Margie, lol. Just used to seeing you on FB !!!!!

• I know FB is boring today,lol

• Bye sweetie pie. Guess everyone is on FB.

• Bye sweetie pie, see you on FB. Guess that's where everyone from here is on.

• Janet, if you are happier on FB then stay there and forget about all the friends you made on this blog. I have heard nothing good about FB and plenty of bad..... [-X

• Fred D'Amico said:

Good Morning every body :flower:

Terry a little early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY =DB

once again I guess my early birthday card was in order,anyway.

All of the posts & good wishes on the blog shows just a bit of how much your Family & all your Friends feel about you & I am very happy to be among such wonderful people & to be able to say I am your Friend :-)

Thank you for your kind words. Now u r going to make me cry...Happy I am your friend and all of you are in my life, whether here on the blog or everyday life...

• Old Goat in FL said:

Terry-Happy Birthday. What a surprise that must have been. Going to a party for someone else and it turns out to be for you. It shows how much you mean to your family...

This blog owes you plenty also. You are the glue that keeps it together. In my case, if it were not for your encouragement way back I would not be an active poster and yet I am in the 500's category now. Best wishes!!! :queen:

Oh Warren

You and Fred made me cry. I am so happy to be part of this blog and part of your lives. It is so nice to get up in the morning and come here even if it is only one or two.

Thank you for your kind words also. I always say A Mom is the glue that keeps the family together..So I guess I really am Big Momma LOL

• Terry I'm so happy you had a surprise party. As you've been told here many times....you deserve it!!!! Love ya :D-Y

Boy it's still chilly out....not that i'm complaining.....lol

• GOOD AFTERNOON

TERRY WOW, SURPRISE PARTY. YEAH !!!!SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS....YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP ON PARTYING GIRL !!!!

HAPPY #16 BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....LOVE YOU !!!

• anthony morro said:

Hi all, just read that pasty's daughter is going to have her sweet 16th birthday at the fort. That's great. I had all three of my daughter's their also. I like you, had to pay a master-at-arms an extra $175.00 for the night just to walk around. When i was in the service i never had duty like that. I wish your daughter the very best. Anthony

HI ANTHONY..YOU POOR BASATRD..YOU HAD TO DO THIS 'SWEET 16' FIASCO 3X??? LOL ](*,)

REALLY, THOUGH, THANX SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD WISHES..

IT SHOULD BE FUN...LOVE YA, XX :)

• HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A NICE SUNDAY...

C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• My childhood friends and my cuz

Attached files image
  • Having fun at the end of the night

Attached files image
  • That was my Uncle Augie (Harpo) Angelo Looking good for 82 years young

• One of my oldest friends Geri Torres Santoli from 5th Avenue

Attached files image
  • Uncle Chubby Perrotta Jerry La Gregca's good friend, Looking good for 81 years young..

Attached files image
  • Two of the Curly Cousins and me

Attached files image
  • My family Mia is sleeping..lol

Attached files image
  • My brother in law Joe Przybyski and Cousin Carol Miele

Attached files image
  • Mia before she fell asleep

Attached files image
This discussion has been closed.