Kittens need a forever home — Brooklynian

Kittens need a forever home

edited 6:48AM in Brooklyn Pets

Hi, I have 4 kittens up for adoption.

They are all grey with white noses, paws and bellies.

They are still a little shy, but they love to play, run around and eat.

One looks like Bugs Bunny.

PM me for more information.

Attached files image image

Comments

• Hi, I have 4 kittens up for adoption.

They are all grey with white noses, paws and bellies.

They are still a little shy, but they love to play, run around and eat.

One looks like Bugs Bunny.

PM me for more information.

Attached files image image
  • Sorry I can't adopt but I hope you will consider make sure they are neutered/spay before adoption.

Also please consider charging at least a small adoption fee to ward off dealers, bunchers, collectors and dog baiters. They will promise the kittens a good life but condemn them to being lab experiments, living in overcrowded filthy conditions and being used in dog fighting. Yes, this is a real problem especially in Brooklyn.

If you are already TNR certified then you can use the ASPCA services and Toby Project Rescuers van.

However if not here is the link for the public ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic - they will also give Rabies shots which are required by law: http://www.aspca.org/aspca-nyc/mobileclinic/

and here is the link for the public Toby Project Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic: http://www.tobyproject.org/van_calendar

Please know that hundreds of kittens are euthanized at the City Shelter every year due to gross pet overpopulation and for every litter born a litter is killed as their are not enough adopters as it is. Getting them fixed before adoption will help put and end to this cycle.

Please also make sure this is the last litter for this mother by getting her Spay as soon as the kittens are weaned or if she is a feral TNR'ing her.

• I think Minet already has that covered, from what I know of her posting history.

Good luck with the kitties, they look adorable!

• Beautiful little kitties - good luck!!

• Thank you for all the information.

They will be spayed/neutered and will have all their shots.

Mamacita is correct, I have that covered.

If you know any one who is looking or has one cat that seems lonely, send them my way....

thank you

This discussion has been closed.