CAT SITTING / BOARDING / house sitting/ odd jobs (Brooklyn- Midwood, Park Slope, — Brooklynian

CAT SITTING / BOARDING / house sitting/ odd jobs (Brooklyn- Midwood, Park Slope,

I'm a cat sitter with 11 years of experience caring for cats (including my own!). I only take care of cats or other small pets- no dogs; unfortunately, I tend to be afraid of them, especially the bigger ones. When not doing this, I work as a freelance copywriter/marketing/PR person within the fashion industry. I'm an all-around artist and creative who supplements my income this way.

I live in a very safe neighborhood, Midwood, Brooklyn, and have a huge 5 bedroom apartment, where I can easily board cats in 2 extra rooms that I have. I ALSO HAVE A CAR (and a bike and train pass!) so commuting to different neighborhoods is a non-issue, within reason. I'm only 4 blocks away from the b/q train at Kingshighway, and 15 minutes walk from the F train Ave P stop. Of course, having a car, I could always come and pick your cat up for boarding too, even if you live in Manhattan or Queens, for an extra charge of course.

I am open to cat sitting in these Brooklyn neighborhoods: Midwood, Park Slope, Gowanus, Prospect Heights, Kensington, Ditmas, Flatbush, Sheepshead Bay, Marine Park, Boro Park, Mill Basin, Gravesend, Bensonhurst, Coney Island, Brighton Beach, etc... email me even if you're neighborhood is not listed and I will consider it.

I'm also open to house sitting and odd jobs (again, I have a car, and even have experience using my station wagon as a mover).

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Prices:

$15 per visit to your cat at your home, feeding, scooping litter, petting, etc. I can also take in the mail, water plants, monitor the heat, etc.

$ 20 Cat boarding at my home per day/night (note, cats will not have to share the room with other cats or my cat- they will have a small or medium size room with a window to themselves)

Pet Care

Pet Sitting

Email me at walkingaftermidnight@live.com or call me at 917-270-1791 (prefer email for now, unless it's urgent)

Comments

• I'm actually a cat sitter as well. A very smart tenant from my building created a "cat-coop" and of course being a cat lover, I inquired...what a fantastic idea! So, I definitely appreciate your work and hope more people get involved. That's fantastic that you're so eager and "limitless" in pertains to your requirements. Lots of luck!! This is why I adore us Brooklynites.

• Yeah, with the recession, you've got to be flexible in what your "willing" to do for work... Thanks

• where is this cat coop? I do TNR (trap neuter release) work with stray cats too... is it for the strays? We can get them neutered... pet overpopulation is killing cats.

This discussion has been closed.