looking for old friends - Brooklynian

looking for old friends

Hi
My name is jerry hopkins lived on 15 th street between 3rd and 4 th ave
went to holy family and grady voc.graduated from holy family 1959
hung out on 13 th street and school yard also in candt store on 14th and 4th ave
skated at park circle roller rink from 1959 to 1965
some friends were mickey d ,bobbie dugan,quelch brothers, torrres brothers
would luv to hear from old friends[] :D

Comments

• hey ..not sure who you are but I do know Micky D..now married ...2 more children and living in Staten Island and doing quite well.....can't say the same for tthe Torress brothers ..Ribin and Johnny from 20th street ..if that is who you are referring to
  • the micky d i knew was from 17 th street torres brothers from 14 th and 4th thanks any way
  • Hi Jerry,

I graduated from Holy Family in 59 also; but I don't remember you. Were you in Sister Joachim's class? I hung out with Greg & Mike R. who lived on 15th St between 4th & 5th. Another guy in my cclass was Sal G. (I can't his last name) who lived between 2nd & 3rd on 15th St

• HI EVERYONE

I'M LOOKING TO PUT TOGETHER A REUNION AT THE OLD GRIDION ON 73 ST AND 3RD AVE FOR ANYONE WHO WENT THERE FROM THE YEAR 71-72 I WAS IN A BAND CALLED THE BEATEN PATH.SID,VIGGIE AND MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH FEED BACK WE WOULD GET BEFOR WE PROCEED WITH THE RENTAL OF THE CLUB AND THERE TERMS AND CONTION.I KNOW AND HAVE SEEN ALOT OF YOU AT THE BROOKLYN REUNION HOSTED BY TERRI AND HER HUSBAND.SO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.............

RALPH

This discussion has been closed.