Needed: great cleaning service, hasmat style to clean a new apt — Brooklynian

Needed: great cleaning service, hasmat style to clean a new apt

Hi everyone.

I will be moving very soon to the Chinatown section of Sunset Park. I would like to hire a good cleaning service to scrub down my new place, especially the bathroom, and kitchen. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I have heard that Si Se Puede are very good. I keep meaning to try them. See reviews on Yelp.

http://www.wecandoit.coop/

• I'ved used Si Se 3 times. The first two times were great (though I just needed basic cleaning then after having surgery). Recently we had some very messy work done on our house and I had them come back (this time it was different ladies) for a thorough cleaning. They did okay but missed tons of basic things (like the tile behind the stove, the fixtures in the sinks) and my floors (which were what I emphasized needing the most attention) were nowhere near clean afterwards and they gave me a much higher rate this time than the previous two cleanings. I had to mop several more times to get them near the clean I usually keep them at and these ladies finished much faster than the women here previously when the house wasn't so dusty.

It's worth a shot, but be ready to go and really point to everything you want clean. You might also search Brownstoner for suggestions. This topic comes up there more than here.

This discussion has been closed.