Attack of the Restoration Hardware catalogs — Brooklynian

Attack of the Restoration Hardware catalogs

If you, like me, were unhappy about the arrival of huge, unsolicited catalogs from Restoration Hardware, you can complain here:

You can write to them at Restoration Hardware/15 Koch Rd./Corte Madera, CA 94925

You can also call them at 800-762-1005 but choose the options you'd use to place an order if you want to talk to a person.

Comments

• Okay, I have NO idea how to get the video to post as a picture.

I've also had very good luck calling the companies directly when I either didn't want the catalog at all (Victoria' Secret Catalog at work) or was receiving multiple copies of the same catalog (five copies of the same Crate & Barrel catalog at home.)

• BKChickie said:

Okay, I have NO idea how to get the video to post as a picture.

If you post the full YouTube link it will work. The problem is that YouTube has started using "short links" like the one you posted, which don't automatically embed.

• That said, heres the embed:

• Following up on this, so many people in our building received the catalog today that the USPS showed up in a truck to make a special delivery of just our catalogs.

And this thing is ENORMOUS. Reminds me of the Sears Christmas catalogs of my youth

• Oh, the delivery truck has been going around for a week or so, just delivering stacks of those damn things.

FWIW (I think I posted this previously but it's worth repeating), you can at least minimize phone book delivery at this site https://www.yellowpagesoptout.com/ by opting out of them.

• If you got that catalog and don't want it, please call and complain:

You can write to them at Restoration Hardware/15 Koch Rd./Corte Madera, CA 94925

You can also call them at 800-762-1005 but choose the options you'd use to place an order if you want to talk to a person.

This discussion has been closed.