the zombie Apocalypse is here!! — Brooklynian

the zombie Apocalypse is here!!

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

It was a scene as creepy as a Hannibal Lecter movie.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/2...#storylink=cpy

Comments

• Ok. That is gross.

OTOH, I'm raising funds for a short zombie film I'm making with my friends at Dark Kidney Films. So this is kinda on-topic (and we will be showing an animatic of my film at this event):

Hiya, pals, coworkers, fans:

This fundraiser is REALLY important to me. In the past year, we have two shorts in the can and in post-production, and we are raising funds for future short films, one of which is my short film How to Fend Off Zombie Attack:

The zombie apocalypse has come but busy season continues at McCorkle, McCorkle & McCorkle! In this short training video, H.R. executive Diane will give new seasonal employees on the dos and don'ts of fending off zombies.

This event will give you a lot of bang for your fundraising buck. Make sure to mark your calendars for Friday, June 8 at 6:30 PM. Read below:

Dark Kidney Films joins forces with Just off 7th Ave andShooting Stars for to bring you a night of Film and Fashion ,Hosted by Comedienne Maribeth Mooney !

Your $65 ticket entitles you to;

A Fashion show featuring some of today’s up and coming independent young designers

A Presentation showcasing the films of The Dark Kidney Filmmaking Effort

Open Bar and Light Appetizers

A DJ and Dancing

A gift Bag

Event Sponsors: NYC Grind and Hpnotix

This event takes place at Amnesia (609 W. 29th St. bet. 11th and 12th Aves.)

To Purchase Tickets:

And if you can't make this event, please contact me about making a donation. No donation is too small!

This discussion has been closed.