Sublet Wanted (Short term) — Brooklynian

Sublet Wanted (Short term)

Hello all!

I am currently in Brooklyn and the place I've been at for just over a week is about to come to an end. I am currently on the hunt for a new place to the 3rd of Aug (1month + 2 weeks). Really trying to find a place ASAP

I've been checking out some places lately but nothing coming to par.

I figured I may check here and if anyone has any input into possible someone subletting would be great.

Currently located in Carroll Gardens but looking for possibly something North, of Flushing (Williamsburg/Greenpoint). I've checked areas that are lower and more east, noticed lots of housing projects and rougher areas.

Also open to other areas. But prefer the West/Northern areas. Trying to avoid the East side.

Cheers,

Sean

Comments

• Hi - I have a studio apartment in the garden level of my Crown Heights home that I rent out through Air B&B - it's near a bus that runs north to Williamsburg, and just 2 blocks from the Franklin Avenue 2/3/4/5 station. I can lower the nightly rate a bit with longer stays. If you're interested in more info you can contact me at hlbn@gmail.com, and I can forward you a link to the listing.

This discussion has been closed.