Best Park Slope Cat Sitting? - Brooklynian

Best Park Slope Cat Sitting?

edited 8:37PM in Park Slope

I've just moved to Park Slope, and I need a great cat sitter to care for my three kitties while I'm away for two weeks in July. One of them requires hydration every three days. I'd be very grateful for referrals and recommendations to trustworthy, reliable, devoted cat-caregivers. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi My name is Gilda. Please e-mail me at GildaProvenzano@yahoo.com. I am a petsitter in Park Slope. I have plenty of references and i am a volunteer for cat rescue group, Brooklyn Animal Action.

• Hi! I'm a professional pet sitter and am new to Park Slope. I'd love to offer my services to you if you are interested. Please email me at emmie.napoleon@gmail.com

Thanks!

• I can vouch for Gilda, who responded above. My partner and I have been using Gilda's services for several years now. She's the best and all our cats have loved her-- sometimes I think more than us. When our last cat was sick with cancer and my schedule was out of control, Gilda had to manage very scheduled meds in addition to food and water and all that. We couldn't have done that without Gilda and now with our two little ones, she's continued on in the same role. Can't say enough awesomeness about her and I got the referral here.

Gilda, Moo and Seven send their best and told us to go on vacation again soon! :cat:

This discussion has been closed.