Need daughters cello tuned — Brooklynian

Need daughters cello tuned

My daughter doesnt have cello class for another 10 days (her teacher normally tunes her cello) and her cello is absolutely out of tune. Almost every time I try to tune it I break a string! I need someone who knows how to tune a cello to help out so that she can continue to practice over the holiday break. I can travel anywhere in Brooklyn on Thurs 27 Nov or Friday 28 Nov. Please call or text 347 673 3212 thanks

Comments

• There is a music teacher at Prospect and Rogers Southwest Corner. Advertising on the building. Could I be more vague? I will check that phone number tomorrow and post.

• Thanks Tsarina!

• I am a music teacher in The Slope. If you send me a pm we can set an appointment for you to come over and have that Cello tuned. However, it most certainly won't stay in tune for ten days. Lesson one (through 20 ...LOL) is how to tune the instrument. Do you have replacement string(s) for the broken ones?

• Hi Veets I tried to send a message but it didnt work. Can you call me on the number I posted above? The string is not broken so it should be pretty straightforward tuning exercise! Yes I must have missed that lesson! Thanks.

• I just sent you a private message

• rc music place 718 669 6226 rogers & prospect.

This discussion has been closed.