Park House/ Windsor Chophouse — Brooklynian

Park House/ Windsor Chophouse

anyone been to the Park House at Bartel Pritchard Square next to the Pavilion movie theater? hubby and i went in there once when it was Circles, and we HATED it. didn't even have one single beer on tap -- all bottles. wasn't a fan of the food either.

looks like the back half is going to be something called Windsor Chophouse (i think). assuming it's just part of Park House -- anyone know?

thanks in advance for the info.

Comments

• Yep, I posted about this a while ago when I ran into the chef on the street and asked if it was just Circles in disguise. The back space will be different....a steak house. Under the same management of Circles, but different menu and supposed to be more upscale. The front part ....well, the chef came in and made a bunch of changes which rattled the old die-hard Circles fans (who knew?!) and he scaled back the changes and said he's incorporating some new things (tuna burgers, better salads, etc.) and revamped the recipes from some of the staples.

I haven't tried it yet.
  • This is the previous discussion about the place:
    http://brooklynian.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3990
  • thanks, flexi! thanks, carnivore!

mr & mrs shishkab are officially avoiding the place. didn't like circles, won't like this place.
This discussion has been closed.