Miss my friends
  • Posting but I don't see my post
  • Still working on getting the photos uploaded.
  • Hope someone gets this-been trying to get on since December..most frustrating thing ever..if I don't hear from anyone-I'm giving up and sorry to say will not be on anymore..instead of making this blog easy for everyone I think the intent was to make it harder (I don't know the reason for it though) hope all my friends are doing well and wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year..will be retiring March 28 and my new grandson will be here about May 1st..will be relocating to DelWebb Naples, Fla by the end of June..will keep trying to get on again..best wishes..Anna
  • Anna, let us help. Can you email admin@brooklynian.com and let us know the specific issues you've been having getting on? So sorry for all this!
  • Hi-thanks Mamacita for your response..I think the confusion is coming from the fact that sometimes you would get on the blog and see 5 or 6 people on at the same time or just some posts...where is everyone? did everyone desert? last time on was Feb.2-Mamacita you were the only one that responded to me...is everyone else having a problem with the blog and have given up? That's the only thing I can think of..I'll keep checking to see if any more people come on
  • Anna, we are making more improvements to the site, stay tuned, the new version will be easier and faster. Hopefully we didn't totally scare away folks. But it is true that between the site issues, and probably more people talking on facebook instead, things have slowed here. Stay warm!
  • I think we need to accept that some of the old crew are gone and not going to come back. It also seems that the boards are much less active these days. The good news is some of us are back and new people will eventually come in.
  • Anna, Anna I am here. I will visit u in Naples. I am going to be in Saint Petersberg in April again. About 2 hours from me. People can not get on so even those who read are giving up.
  • hi-so glad I'm reading some posts here...I hate the fact that some people will be lost forever..I will keep in touch (if I get on) and trust the fact that this is a transition that will be fixed soon...thanks for your concern-I feel better now (LOL) for awhile there, I felt kind of lost but will be patient..my brother is building a house and looks like the closing will be around the beginning of July...it's been brutal here in Chicago..you can't imagine getting up in the morning when it's -17 with a wind chill of -47 and we've had almost 60 inches of snow since December so Florida is looking pretty good to me right now..I'll keep in touch & hope to see more posts soon..(thank you Mamacita & Admin for your help)
  • Happy to see ya here Anna. Stay warm...I am back in New York after a month in Florida. I am cold. lol Hope some of our readers got back on..
  • stay warm New York people. Ate everything in the house today with this snowstorm lol
  • I am done with this cold! Can't wait till spring.

Check out the new site! let us know if you have issues:
    http://www.brooklynian.com/contact

We are talking about the changes here: http://www.brooklynian.com/discussion/43704/hey-brooklynian-looks-different-today
  • I am done also Mamacita. lol 35 days until spring. Hey I see my old photo is back Yippeeeeeeee. That is my cousin Donnie who passed away right after we all reconnected on here and had a reunion. I love that photo.
  • YAAAY!!!!!! FINALLY, AFTER MONTHS I AM BACK ON.

THANK YOU ADMINISTARTOR & ALL ELSE WHO HELPED..   :)

HI CUZ, HI ANNA.

ALL IS WELL WITH ME. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD NEW YEAR!!

MY GRANDSON IS ALREADY 9 WEEKS OLD. SUCH A DOLL!!!!

I WILL POST PIX WHEN I GET A CHANCE..

SNOWING AGAIN.

OK,,GETTING READY TO GO TO DINNER TONITE WITH MY HUBBY,

C U  ALL, LATER..

• Welcome Patsy
  • PATSY DO U SEE ME
  • yes,cuz i see you :)
  • @t-bone51 and patsy I can see your posts. Welcome back!
  • Thanks  trying to get used to this new setup

• and ...trying to work this color thing  LOL

• Patsy and I are on the phone for an hour trying to figure out this friggin setup  lol

• HI BROOKLYNIAN.. THANX, NICE TO BE BACK ON...  
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SMILEY FACES, ETC BACK ON HERE??
    ALSO, IF SO, HOW DO WE UPOLOAD PICTURES?
    AREN'T YOU SORRY YOU WELCOMED ME BACK?? LOL
  • lets see  i got the color
  • How do we get this site notified to our emails I get it but I can't  tell o show Patsy
  • There are a couple ways to get notified by email.

If you just want a notification just for this thread ("Miss My Friends"), then go back to the home page and click the star next to that post. It will turn gold. That means you are following it and you should get notified by email when the thread is updated.
  • patsy, I'll work on the smilies. Do you want to upload pictures or just link to pictures? If you want to link to pictures, click the little picture icon in comment box toolbar.
  • thanx, so much for the info. very helpful.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! 

:)

• Good night
    Sweet dreams
    Xx
  • Good morning, friends
    Happy Sunday.
    Hope you all have a great day!!
    C u, later
  • Morning Patsy and all who hopefully are reading again
    Have a great sunday
  • I emailed Anna famoso to let her know we fixed the site.
  • Thanks i will do the same this week with the old gang and send them the info and see if they can get on.  Many ask on facebook about this.  We had lots of readers that never posted.  Many are on my page on facebook will try to get them here.
  • Good night friends
    Sweet dreams
    C u tomorrow.
  • Good morning friends
    Hi cuz xx
    Hope everyone enjoys their day
    Happy Presidents' Day
  • Not sure how to embed video yet, but this is funny and worth a click :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1392441250

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=80d624e95b1e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Hi everyone-glad to see everyone coming back on..Patsy-congrats on your new grandson...I'm sure you're loving every minute of being a new grandma...Jessica is doing very well and her baby shower is on March 23rd..my retirement date is March 28th and I'm counting the weeks (5 weeks from this Friday)  watched Justin this weekend..what a treat!  he ceases to amaze me!  He's so smart. Hi Terry..so glad I'm on here (just wish I knew how to post pics but that's ok I'll just enjoy the communication among friends!  glad I'm off today-so Happy President's Day...(expecting 7 to 10 inches of snow today-perfect timing to stay home & warm)  will talk to u soon....bye
  • Hi Anna
    Congrats on your retirement.
    Justin sounds like a great kid.
    Hope Jessica is feeling good
    A new baby how exciting.
    I love being a grandma!!
    Gavin is so adorable.
    Not sure how to post pics
    Either. I will have my kids
    Help me. Lol
    Nice seeing you on here
    Talk to you soon.
    Stay dry & warm.

• Hi All
    Beautiful day here in Staten Island
    Have a great day
  • Good morning friends,
    Snowing again.
    Enjoy. C u all later.
  • Good morning Cuz and All
    Snow again  Geezzzzzzz
    Going to clean my car and go to the gym since I don't have the kids this week.
    Have a great day
  • Have fun cuz
    Xx
  • Hi All
    Mamacita  Oh boy that video...lol
  • Good morning friends

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Well rain today instead of snow.
    Stay dry.
    C u all later.
  • patsy, t-bone51, everyone - We should probably close this discussion soon so it's easier for people to find the main discussion. if you want to post on the main discussion, it's over here: http://www.brooklynian.com/discussion/36472/brooklyn-back-when-open-thread