Small beige colored dog with black collar (and silver like studs) on it wandering near Franklin - Brooklynian

Small beige colored dog with black collar (and silver like studs) on it wandering near Franklin

I was coming home from work about a half hour ago and there was dog wandering around just a few houses in on Eastern Parkway going towards Bedford on the new large building side.  He seemed friendly and was walking up to everybody in between checking trees out.  There was an older couple that were concerned for the the dog.  I said I would post as soon as I got home.
I was a small poodle mix dog, beige with a black collars and some silver bands on it.  It has a small dark spot on the right hand side near hind leg.  I hope he finds his owner.
Tagged:

Comments

• This was at around 6:40pm this evening.  I see that I put collars but of course it had a collar. 

• Did you happen to get the contact info of the older couple? Did anyone take the dog in so it wouldn't get killed by a car?
  • I hope you or someone found the dog's owners.

In the future you may also want to post these items to NextDoor:

Since it sends alerts to phones and e-mail boxes (for those choosing to receive them), it can make for a timelier response than web-based message boards.  (No, I have no affiliation with NextDoor.  I just find it to be a good hyper-local site like this one... the two serve different but complimentary purposes... both great for local info.)