Sunday, Sept 14th: The 5th Annual Washington Avenue Rocks — Brooklynian

Sunday, Sept 14th: The 5th Annual Washington Avenue Rocks

Press release:

5th Annual Wash Ave Rocks 

Food-Music-Culture
Sunday, September 14th from 11 am to 5 pm

On Sunday, September 14th, the residents of Washington Avenue on the Prospect-Crown Heights border will take to the street to celebrate the diverse and vibrant spirit of their neighborhood at the 5th Annual Wash Ave Rocks Street fair.

Billed as a celebration of Food, Music, and Culture the event will feature tons of local flavor, children’s activities, and of course, great food and music.

Located on the Prospect and Crown Heights border, Washington Ave is home to a wide array of restaurants, bars, stores, and boutiques. From eager newcomers to beloved neighborhood fixtures, businesses and residents alike will be out in force to showcase the unique personalities that make Washington Ave both the core of one of New York City’s fastest growing neighborhoods and a destination for nightlife, shopping, dining and entertainment.

For a detailed lineup of the day’s events including a full list of vendors and participants, visit WAPHA’s Facebook page at: facebook.com/WashingtonAvenueProspectHeightsAssociation.

Contact: Dale Charles, dale_charles@prattarea.org, (347) 823-5700 ext. 111

Comments

• It isn't as big as the Atlantic Antic, but it is this weekend!
  • We usually go and have a decent time with our son. Haven't been since our daughter was born I don't think. So about 1-2 yrs. I think we'll go, the weather will be nice this Sunday so they say.
  • Between the time they sent out the press release (August 14) and the time they created the above flyer, someone seems to have decided this is the 6th festival, not the 5th.

...at least the date is remaining constant.
  • I think it is the 6th one with the first one happening 5 years ago in 2009.
This discussion has been closed.