Dollar Junction on Caton and Flatbush (dollar junction dollar junction DOLLAR JUNCTION) - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dollar Junction on Caton and Flatbush (dollar junction dollar junction DOLLAR JUNCTION)

spotted this depressing thing this morning on my way to work. The beautiful old bank building on the corner of Flatbush ave and Caton has been for rent for ages, previously having been a mattress place and another bank before that. I felt like the corner location and rear loading entrance made for huge potential as a grocery type place or even an updated Duane Reade if the location up on Parkside were to move out. so imagine my dismay to see it has become, you guessed it, another dollar store; within spitting distance of 3 other giant dollar stores, one of which recently closed. 

But the owner of this one feel the need to have its name plastered on the sides of the building no less than 9 times. you know, just in case you forgot

Photo Apr 24, 9 21 41 AM

Comments