Copied entirely from: http://ditmasparkcorner.com/blog/events/enjoy-games-rides-vendors-more-at-the-flatbush-avenue-street-fair-this-sunday-june-14?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
It’s that time of year again!
The annual Flatbush Avenue Street Fair, one of the summer’s most popular events in the area, is this Sunday, June 14 from 12-6pm. The event, which is organized by the Flatbush Avenue Business Improvement District and annually draws thousands of people, will be held on Flatbush Avenue, between Parkside Avenue and Cortelyou Road.
During the festivities, the one-mile stretch of Flatbush will fill
with carnival and pony rides, games, a variety of food and vendors,
balloon art, magician and dance performances, and other great
Here’s a glimpse of what we can expect to see on Sunday:
- Demo classes and performances — from salsa to the hustle — from Balmir Latin Dance Studio, between Snyder Avenue and Albemarle Road.
- DJ Omar will be spinning music all day at Flatbush Avenue and Clarkson Avenue.
- Balloon artist extraordinaire Junior Walker will be entertaining families at Flatbush and Clarkson from 1-4pm.
- Rides all day near Clarkson Avenue and near Tilden.
- A chance to win raffle prices (including a $50 gift certificate to
Cynthia King Dance Studio, tasty treats from Edible Arrangements, one
free month of unlimited classes at Balmir Dance Studio, a stack of free
tickets for the fair’s rides, and more) at the B
- The Kings Theatre (1027
Flatbush Avenue, by Tilden Avenue) will hold a raffle every hour on the
hour, from 11am-4pm, in front of the theatre for free tickets to upcoming shows.
To stay updated on announcements about the fair, visit the Flatbush Avenue BID’s website
and Facebook page
. If you have other questions, contact the BID by calling 718-282-2500 ext. 79234 or emailing FlatbushAveBID1@gmail.com