Berm Cleaning this Saturday! — Brooklynian

Berm Cleaning this Saturday!

edited 7:48PM in Prospect Heights

Neighbors,

Please join the Friends of the Berms this coming Saturday, May 18 from 10 am-Noon for cleaning and greening of the Plaza Street Berms.

We'll meet at our usual spot - the corner of Plaza St & Vanderbilt Ave. - and then move to the day's work area. Please try to arrive by 10:00 so we don't miss you! All hands are welcome - adults and supervised children, experienced or not. Gloves and tools are provided.

Please also mark this upcoming date on your calendar: Saturday, June 15 (10 - 12 noon)

Whether or not you can attend this time, you can help us spread the word.

Please: Print the attached flyer and post it in your building lobby, elevator, laundry room. Forward the email or flyer to neighborhood list serves and bulletin boards. Tell a friend or neighbor about Friends of the Berms

We hope to see you!

Friends of the Berms

Comments

• Neighbors,

Please join the Friends of the Berms this coming Saturday, June 15 from 10 am-Noon for cleaning and greening of the Plaza Street Berms.

We'll meet at our usual spot - the corner of Plaza St & Vanderbilt Ave. - and then move to the day's work area. Please try to arrive by 10:00 so we don't miss you! All hands are welcome - adults and supervised children, experienced or not. Gloves and tools are provided.

Please also mark this upcoming date on your calendar: Saturday, July 20 (10 - 12 noon)

• We're back! Berm cleaning this Saturday!

• Neighbors,

Sorry for the late notice, but due to extreme temperatures, and the leader being indisposed, we are CANCELLING the Friends of the Berm outing that was scheduled for tomorrow - July 20, 2013. Enjoy the rest of the summer, stay cool, and we'll see you in September!

• Hello folks!

We are back! This Saturday from 10am until noon. Be there or be square!

• Hi! I feel like my OCD tendencies are getting the better of me but I noticed at least 2 of the globe lamps in front of the arch have been out for a while. Is there any way to draw attention to the folks that maintain the park? I did some minor research on who cares for Grand Army Plaza. It looks like community Boards 306 and 308 are affiliated with it. Does anybody know how to get their attention or just assume the bulbs will be replaced at some point?

• I would call 311. Good luck.

• Hello folks!

Berm cleaning is today! Sorry about the late notice...

• Neighbors,

We hope you're enjoying the summer! Meanwhile, the Friends of the Berms continues, meeting next on Saturday, July 11 from 10:00 to Noon.

As always, we'll meet at the corner of Plaza Street and Vanderbilt Ave. at 10:00 a.m, and will move from there to our work area. Please try to arrive on time so we don't miss you! Adults and supervised children are welcome; experience is not required. We provide gloves and tools.

And please note these upcoming dates in your calendar:
    Sat Aug 15
    Sat Sept 12
    Sat Oct 3
    Sat Nov 7

We hope you can join us! Whether or not you can attend, you can help by posting the attached FLYER in your building, or forwarding this invitation to neighborhood bulletin boards or list serves
  • Hello Folks!

It is that time again! Berm cleaning this weekend, same place same time!

This discussion has been closed.