Deck Salon...closed? - Brooklynian

Deck Salon...closed?

Oh no!

Good afternoon and happy holidays!

Desiree here from Deck Salon, 

Just thought I would reach out to everyone who has had past hair appointments with me at Deck. The salon has been closed and will be closed for an unknown amount of time due to electrical issues in the building. 

With that, I am now taking appointments at a cute, new salon location relatively close in the neighborhood at 1092 Nostrand Ave! It's off the 2/3 Sterling stop in Brooklyn. 

I apologize in advance any inconvenience this may have caused.  I want to thank you for getting your hair done at Deck and choosing to see me for all your hair needs.  With the Holiday approaching, I want YOU to look and FEEL your best with happy, healthy hair! 

Now offering 20% off haircut service between now and December 23, 2015. You can book online at your convenience and feel free to reach out with any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing you! 

Have a wonderful Tuesday afternoon. 

Best Regards, 

Desiree 
Stylist
Beautifulbeginnings.nyc

Comments

• for those unaware:   Deck Salon is located on Nostrand, near Lincoln. 

http://decksalon.com/

755 Nostrand

• Also, the partnership has broken up.  One of the co-owners is leaving to open her own salon independently.  i forget her name but she's awesome, having cut my kids' hair a few times. 
  • Desire cuts my hair too, and she is the best. So glad she found a new home! I got my latest haircut there and it's a nice little spot.
  • DECK Salon is re-opening as....Linden! Grand re-opening is March 1. http://lindenbrooklyn.com/

Dear Deck Loyal CLients,

Newness is on the horizon.............

As you already know, just a few months ago Deck closed its doors with heavy heart towards missing our appreciated and valued clients. However, we knew that this move would only be temporary , as we needed time to improve in all aspects of service to you, our loyal clients.

We are thrilled to announce that we are open! Our new name is "Linden" to reflect a new start and even brighter future. We are really excited about all the new changes along with the arrival of Cindy Fernandez, bringing her to her current roll as Creative Director She loves her work as a hairdresser, educator and being an integral part of the community. We are also proud to have become an Arrojo Ambassador Salon. We look forward to reconnecting back again and value all the support you have given.

Thank you for all your patience and loyalty during these transitions. We welcome you to join us, be part of the new changes…..

Kindly,

Linden

• oh cool, i didn't realize the salon desiree mentions above is LOLA in plg
  • If anyone's looking for Kara from Deck (as I was for a while), she's at Etta in Bed-Stuy now.  There are some flyers in Tinto with her info (and 15% off a cut!). 
  • Loved Kara!  Thanks!