PLEASE HELP&SHARE:Very elderly 19 year old dog missing in BedStuy/Clinton hill - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE HELP&SHARE:Very elderly 19 year old dog missing in BedStuy/Clinton hill

Comments

• Missing Dog -Bed Stuy/Clinton Hill This past Saturday my neighbor had his dog outside in the small gated area in front of his building. They have lived there a long time and his dog is very old - the dog is small, white and scrappy - no collar no chip. Anyways my neighbor came back outside and the dog was missing. He seems to think the dog was stolen, maybe teenagers or a crackhead... or maybe someone picking cans left the gate open, who knows. Anywhichway the dog is gone and the owner devastated. A dog can be just about the best Pal a person could ask for and my heart breaks for the owner. Maybe you can relate. If you live in the Bed Stuy / Clinton Hill area and see the dog grab him and contact Michael, the owners contact on his attached flyer. And for that matter if you have friends and/or dog walkers in the area and/or lost pet related forums please post or pass along. Contact Michael the owner: 347-268-3735
  • STILL MISSING...ONE FULL WEEK. PLEASE SHARE & HELP FIND ELDERLY SPANKY. HE IS 19 YEARS OLD..NEEDS TO COME HOME.