This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

edited February 2014 in Brooklyn Back When

This thread picks up where the old one left off. Happy posting!

Comments

• edited December 2013

Oh thank god I found us. lol

Hi everyone. Have a great day.

Bobby,Bobby, Bobby I got a friggin headache reading all those names. lol ONLY KIDDING

I lived next to the /Seafarers and Ronnie was on the other side of the Seafarers. ( Ronnie...Luchy's son??)

• TESTING.. HERE WE GO....

• YAAY.. I'M IN.. I ALWAYS THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME WHEN WE START A NEW THREAD..

WARREN, MY GIRLS ARE GOING TO SUBWAY SERIES GAME FRIDAY.

I HOPE THE METS WIN.. TONIANN GOT THESE TIX FOR HER

B/DAY BACK IN APRIL..HER FIRST SUBWAY SERIES GAME.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER FAVORITE TEAM WIN!!!

ANNA..GOOD CHOICE.. SOMETHING USEFUL..THEY MAKE REAL PRETTY

LUNCH TOTES THESE DAYS..ENJOY IT!!!

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.... :) XX

• Glad you all found it :cheers:

You can bookmark this page/link for future use to get back on:

http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/brooklyn-back-when-open-thread

• ok Mamacita...How do you bookmark..lol computer illiterate

do I just copy and paste it in the box on my page??

• T-Bone51 said:

ok Mamacita...How do you bookmark..lol computer illiterate

do I just copy and paste it in the box on my page??

Depends on the web browser you are using, I'm on "Mozilla Firefox" and at the top of this window it says "File|Edit|View|History|BOOKMARKS|Tools|Help"

Click Bookmarks, then click "Bookmark this page."

• Hi Everyone,

Just checking in....have a great night

• Hi Everyone.....let me check if I can upload some pics without my whole darn file showing up...

Photobucket

Attached files image
  • happy fathers day Pictures, Images and Photos

I know Im late... sorry!

• Mamacita and Admin ....thanks so much for being there for all of us! Im so glad....this site is still going strong

thanks to the few of you who keep posting.

• as usual ....im talking to myself at this hour....but some things never change.

Hi Bobby ...someone mentioned the husband & wife who were deaf and used to sign. Wow, I remember them so well. I used to ring their grocery up in Mini Mart on the corner of 18st & 5th ave. They were such a loving couple.

Do you know Tommy Reilly also? He was just telling me about the Yankee's and Met's sending him verification about looking to sign him up back in the day

WHERE IS ANTHONY???

Hi Patsy ...Im so sorry about the loss of your Uncle

• Photobucket

Photobucket

My Son finally married his best friend Jacqueline

Im so glad its over .....Anna and Carol L. Im sure you both agree with me!

Now....looking forward to Judy's new Grandson to arrive

REALLY WHERE THE HECK IS ANTHONY???

• Found some pics from 17st Block Parties back in the day

Does anyone remember Jimmy and Fran Spinelli?

Photobucket

• Photobucket

5th Ave Fair my Mom, son, daughter and nephew on 9st

back in the day :flower:

• Backgrounds_17292 Pictures, Images and Photos

Goodnight Everyone.... :wink: (my smiley's finally work)

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

SUZIE!! CONGRATS..WHAT A GORGEOUS BRIDE & OF COURSE,

HANDSOME GROOM.. CANNOT BELIEVE VINNY'S WEDDING CAME THIS

QUICKLY!! GOD BLESS ALL!!! SAMANTHA, JAMES & NICOLE & YOURSELF ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE THE PIX OF YOU & YOUR SIBLINGS WITH YOUR MOM..PICTURES TO CHERISH!!

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOURS, &

COME BACK HERE , SOON, GIRL.

LOVE YA, XX

& OF COURSE, I REMEBER JIMMY & FRAN SPINELLI,, HE WAS A TRIP..

ALWAYS MADE YOU LAUGH..WHERE ARE THEY THESE DAYS??

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U AL, LATER.. :flower:

HI ALL..

• :flower: I POSTED TWICE.. SO I ERASED ONE POST. LOL

• Good Morning-HELP!!! Where are the numbers for the pages..don't see them........this blog is crazy.if I don't come on..you'll know why!! LOL...I'll be trying to find the page to post.......have a nice day....Bye

• Good morning all....

Glad I found you lol

Thank you all for the prayers for Vinny. He's still in the hospital. Brain angiogram was good (can't remember if I wrote that already) they finally did the spinal tap yesterday after 2 previous attempts. Hoping for good news with that.

This weather has been wonderful so far but that should end tomorrow and thursday, high 90's...get ready Patsy!! lol

• Anna, to help clear things up: there is a main Brooklyn Back When INDEX located on this link:

http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/

If you click it you'll see at the top the new thread that we are both currently posting on and below it you'll see what looks like an identical thread that starts with [Closed] -This is the old thread that we needed to close because of all the page errors that everyone was having. You can now bookmark this current thread, the one I am posting on, this is the new Brooklyn Back When conversation: http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/brooklyn-back-when-open-thread

• HI MAMACITA.. THANX, FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :cheers:

• Hi-thank u Mamcita for your help..unfortunately, I'm not computer literate..I saw the open thread and the closed thread..couldn't find anything that said "bookmark" on it..so I'll spend some time experimenting & see what I can do.......thanks again....

• Good Morning America......This will become the longest blog in the history of cyber-space......Very Cool.

Attached files image
  • Hello to all the bloggers......Glad to see all my friends on here .

Lets try to get those who left to comeback

• Just in case this helps here is a quick bookmark tutorial:

FOR FIREFOX:

FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:

• Hi Everyone,

Mamacita...thanks for all your help...this is one LONG blog....lol

Nice to see Joe and Suzie back on....Where the hell is Anthony? I have to give him a call..

Debbie - Prayers for Vinny....didn't he and his wife just have a baby or is that a different brother. By the way, while cleaning out my moms house I found a picture, for the life of me I can't remember the exact name but some academy that your mom and my mom used to sing at, the picture is beautiful, but its the biggest picture I ever seen, so so friggen big, I have to see how to copy it and I will send you a copy and I will also try and post it....I left it at my moms, we are going to save the pictures for last.

Anna - I think the easiest way to save this page is when you are on this page, right click on your mouse and click on "Create Shortcut" and this page will show up on your desktop or while your on this page go into "favorites" and save it in there....Hope this helps...

• Paeonia Pictures, Images and Photos

Im so glad to see everyone....

Debbie ...Ill keep your brother Vinny in my prayers. Maybe its all from stress. Trust me ...it can do crazy things to a body. I hope your feeling much better also!! No housecleaning for you....just bed rest, the remote and a cappucino!

Patsy .....I meant to tell you how beautiful Toniann looked in the pics ....she's gorgeous!

I kept looking for you when Vinny got married ....it was at St. Anselms by you. I think you had plans that day 5/20

Hey Joe ...there you go smiling away behind those drums...where the heck is that pain ANTHONY?

Hi Anna .. hugggs!

Well ....school is out for my grandchildren...let the fun begin! Literally rolling my eyes...my smiley stopped working....I wonder why....LOL

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone....its supposed to get really hot the next 2 days....stay cool!

• Hi Judy ....didnt see you pop in ....thanks again for letting me know about Sunday. What I really was looking for is a little statue of an angel ....to remind me of your Mom. I have this thing with collecting a little something to remind me of them. If you have it save it for me! Sending hugggs!

• Photobucket

Just thought Id share

• Hi-Thanks to Mamacita & Judy-right clicked and put the icon on my desktop-it worked...will go home & do it on my home computer also...now I can relax-thought for sure I wouldn't be able to talk to all the bloggers anymore..I'm moving up in the world-just started texting today too...what a day....LOL...well, thanks again..Suzie-so glad to see u on..Debbie-prayers for your brother..have a nice day everyone......bye