Who Wants to Head to the Starlite Tonight? - Brooklynian

Who Wants to Head to the Starlite Tonight?

Alright, folks, my interest has been piqued: Anyone want to head to the Starlite this evening for a drink?

The weather is several kinds of unfortunate, and who wants to stray too far from home? Mmm...booze.

Comments

• Subject: Re: Who Wants to Head to the Starlite Tonight?

JoshB wrote: Alright, folks, my interest has been piqued: Anyone want to head to the Starlite this evening for a drink?

The weather is several kinds of unfortunate, and who wants to stray too far from home? Mmm...booze.
    I dunno if I can make it, but you should note that it closes on the early side on weekdays. Or am I making that up? KateBklyn?
  • I really want to go, but I've got to work tonight.
  • Subject: Re: Who Wants to Head to the Starlite Tonight?

Candicissima wrote: [quote=JoshB]Alright, folks, my interest has been piqued: Anyone want to head to the Starlite this evening for a drink?

I dunno if I can make it, but you should note that it closes on the early side on weekdays. Or am I making that up? KateBklyn?

yeah, Kate said they close around 11 on weekdays.
    as much as I want to join you, I'm going to a hockey game tonight so .. no starlite for me.
  • Me neither. Work party.
  • Ehh, such is life. I'll be holding down a spot at the bar this evening, posse or not.
  • It does close at 11, as far as I know and sadly I'm trying to be good and atone followed by a rollicking break fast, but someother time I am down. Maybe next week...
  • did you make it to starlite? probably a disappointment...
  • Ahh, 'twas closed...at 6:30 pm. Another night, however.
  • Subject: Starlite Lounge

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:08 pm Post subject: Starlite Lounge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the questions that have been asked, first, starlite lounge is a gay bar. It's located on the corner of Nostrand Ave and Bergen St , address is 1086 Bergen St Tel# 718-771-3340. It's the oldest GAY BAR in Bklyn, Starlite Lounge has been GAY since 1960 and still is. We are open from tues thru sun tues-fri Hours are 3 pm-1 am, Sat from 3 pm to 5 Am Dancing Every Saturday Nite Resident DJ is Master J, Visting DJ every Saturday nite. Sat lite had been briefly closed due to the death of the previous owner. It is now owned and operated by the previous owner's nephew aka DJ Master J. I hope this clears up any question you guys have about the starlite lounge and if not come see for your self what you have been missing, no need to go to manhattan Bklyn has it all

Im Master J/Resident DJ and Owner and im NYAB
This discussion has been closed.