Anyone know a Slope/Windsor Terrace dentist? — Brooklynian

Anyone know a Slope/Windsor Terrace dentist?

I have a few rotten teeth. I have to pay out of pocket, so can anyone recommend a reasonable Slope/Windsor Terrace dentist?

Thanks.

Michael J.

Comments

• there was a pretty extensive thread on this a while back on the PH board

Dr Emil Sabbione on Plaza St is good...he between Union and Fatbush
  • In addition to the other threads on these boards about this subject - there is a very good dentist - Dr. Tiechman on 7th Avenue btw 10 & 11th Streets

Good luck.
  • Subject: The best dentist I've ever found

Dr. Albert Hafez, Windsor Terrace Dentistry: 718 768 9855

Very reasonable, TERRIFIC work, even my dentistphobic husband thought he was great.

Please tell them Peri Thalenberg sent you, and say hi for me!
  • I'll second the recommendation for Dr Teichman (718-768-1111). I had a horrible experience with a dentist a few years ago that left me terrified to go back. I saw Dr Teichman recently as an emergency patient when part of a tooth broke off.. he was incredibly patient and whilst I'm still nervous, I trust him absolutely. I have dental insurance but still wound up paying out of pocket b/c of the treatment I chose, but it was worth every cent.
  • Dr. Sasson
    370 9th Street (near 6th Avenue)
    718-965-9823

He's very good and reasonable. I'm squeamish about dentists, but feel very comfortable with him.
  • Yavel wrote: Dr. Sasson
    718-965-9823

He's very good and reasonable. I'm squeamish about dentists, but feel very comfortable with him.
    Ooh.. La la... Sasson!

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself! :oops:

Carry on...
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Yavel]Dr. Sasson
    718-965-9823

Ooh.. La la... Sasson!

Carry on...

Man, it would suck to have a name that somebody jokes about all of the time. I have a friend with a name that seemingly every person wants to make a joke about. She's very graceful about it, but I don't know how she doesn't scream "Like I've never heard THAT before, asshole!" each and every time
  • Flexichick wrote: Man, it would suck to have a name that somebody jokes about all of the time. I have a friend with a name that seemingly every person wants to make a joke about. She's very graceful about it, but I don't know how she doesn't scream "Like I've never heard THAT before, asshole!" each and every time
    Tell me about it! :wink:
  • (totally off-topic of the original post, sorry).....A friend of mine sent a bunch of us her choices for baby names and asked us all to think of the worst nicknames possible......she flushed out a lot of choices that way
  • How the hell did I become Bruce Ratner's Love Child?! :?:
  • Flexichick wrote: How the hell did I become Bruce Ratner's Love Child?! :?:
    Don't worry, just keep posting. Soon you'll be a Ninja. Then a Carneviento Devotee.
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Flexichick]How the hell did I become Bruce Ratner's Love Child?! :?:
    Don't worry, just keep posting. Soon you'll be a Ninja. Then a Carneviento Devotee.

Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:
  • Flexichick wrote: Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:
    After you challenge Pirate Brooklyn Potter to a duel... :P
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Flexichick]Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:
    You would totally win, btw.
    http://www.majcher.com/pvn/pvn.cgi
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Flexichick]Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:

I don't know. She throws pots. Then again, I can bend out of the way. Close call
  • Flexichick wrote: [quote=Carnivore][quote=Flexichick]Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:

I don't know. She throws pots. Then again, I can bend out of the way. Close call
    No. You would win. Check the site.

However, Ninja Brooklyn Potter crushes Pirate Flexichick.
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Flexichick][quote=Carnivore][quote=Flexichick]Yes, but when do people become Ninja Flexichick Devotees? :lol:

No. You would win. Check the site.

However, Ninja Brooklyn Potter crushes Pirate Flexichick.

And I thought *I* spent too much time online ;-)
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=Yavel]Dr. Sasson
    718-965-9823

Ooh.. La la... Sasson!

Carry on...

Lol, you went there!

He is an awesome dentist and will not charge you ooh la la prices! :P
This discussion has been closed.