Good car mechanic in Williamsburg/Bushwick? — Brooklynian

Good car mechanic in Williamsburg/Bushwick?

Hi,

I'm looking for a competent and reasonably-priced mechanic in Williamsburg or Bushwick. They don't have to be super speedy - just don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks!

Comments

• this place is amazing they treat you like your part of there familly and is def. one mechanic place that ive been to that they do not ripp you off...... they do mechanic diagnostic wheel alignments oil changes state inspections just about everything the owner is a nice guy and the shop dog jet is the nicest

SALERNO SERVICE STATE INSPECTION CENTER
    718-384-4880
  • ohio2bk wrote: this place is amazing they treat you like your part of there familly and is def. one mechanic place that ive been to that they do not ripp you off...... they do mechanic diagnostic wheel alignments oil changes state inspections just about everything the owner is a nice guy and the shop dog jet is the nicest

SALERNO SERVICE STATE INSPECTION CENTER
    718-384-4880
    That's the place on Lorimer just off Grand, right? It's been a few years since I had a car but when I did, I lived over there and really liked the Salerno dudes.
  • theres a spot on Harman between st nicholas and wyckoff on ur right hand side there pretty resonable
This discussion has been closed.