stuff — Brooklynian

stuff

et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt

Comments

• And 3...2....1.....................
  • All I have to say is that it must be really hard living in that head of yours. Man o' man.
  • I can finally put away my CB radio now that the internetz has caught up.

Over and out! Good Buddy!
  • It's not the imaginary stuff that's flying over our heads that you need to worry about. It's what's actually beneath our feet that's the scary stuff!
    http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/33/8/33_08_ac_meeker_plume.html
    :shock:
  • et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt
  • I shouldn't even entertain your delusions... but...

What exactly is the connection between HAARP and "Chemtrails"?! Or do you just like to mix all of your conspiracies in one basket.

Also.... (1) Fluoride in the water is a decision that is made by the community that provides the public water supply. The scientific studies are mixed. There is NO doubt that fluoride in large, uncontrolled doses is very harmful. It is also scientifically proven that the small, controlled doses in U.S. public water supplies has improved dental health. If you don't want fluoride in your water... umm... GET A Friggin' Charcoal Filter or buy Poland Springs. OR... just tell your legislators you don't want it and they should spend the money on dental education in schools! NYC water contains 1.0 ppm of fluoride.

(2) NYC water is also treated with chlorine and orthophosphate.... the chlorine is to kill bugs and the orthophosphate is a corrosion inhibitor to prevent metals from leaching into the water from the old pipes. What is the REAL reason for these? Something to do with Down Syndrome or teenage pregnancy?

(3) The depleted uranium shells? I don't support this, but it's not a hidden conspiracy. It's as safe as everything else used in a war. Give me a break.

(4) Because the Tuskegee experiments happened (and humans are capable of horrible things) that means the government MUST be performing horrible scientific experiments on the entire populations?!

(5) I really love the lack of understanding of contrails and how moisture and winds occur in the atmosphere. It looks strange and it's not a cloud, so it must be a secret Air Force experiment!! Are solar eclipses actually the Army?
  • Are we talking about the same government that can't create database that can connect the dots re: a guy whose father came into an embassy to warn us? (aka the underwear bomber)

(other examples of bumbling idiocy upon request)

...someone thinks THAT government is capable of creating secret, complex conspiracies?
  • Just want to give some of my personal conclusions and give my view to some questions.
    tybur6 wrote: I shouldn't even entertain your delusions... but...

What exactly is the connection between HAARP and "Chemtrails"?! Or do you just like to mix all of your conspiracies in one basket.
    The connection between Scalar Tech and Chemtrails?
    Some of the trails contain "ingredients" that react to the "waves" and "pulses" of these devices. There are patents for this tech.
    tybur6 wrote:

Also.... (1) Fluoride in the water is a decision that is made by the community that provides the public water supply. The scientific studies are mixed. There is NO doubt that fluoride in large, uncontrolled doses is very harmful. It is also scientifically proven that the small, controlled doses in U.S. public water supplies has improved dental health. If you don't want fluoride in your water... umm... GET A Friggin' Charcoal Filter or buy Poland Springs. OR... just tell your legislators you don't want it and they should spend the money on dental education in schools! NYC water contains 1.0 ppm of fluoride.
    Read the studies of the cumulative effect? Flouride isn't the big problem, its all the other pharmaceuticals that are in the water supply that should have one concerned. Most municipalities who use reclaimed water don't filter down small enough to remove them.
    tybur6 wrote:
    (2) NYC water is also treated with chlorine and orthophosphate.... the chlorine is to kill bugs and the orthophosphate is a corrosion inhibitor to prevent metals from leaching into the water from the old pipes. What is the REAL reason for these? Something to do with Down Syndrome or teenage pregnancy?
    Gotta love NYC Tap...
    tybur6 wrote:
    (3) The depleted uranium shells? I don't support this, but it's not a hidden conspiracy. It's as safe as everything else used in a war. Give me a break.
    All is fair in love and war.
    tybur6 wrote:
    (4) Because the Tuskegee experiments happened (and humans are capable of horrible things) that means the government MUST be performing horrible scientific experiments on the entire populations?!
    Tell that to the numerous scientists and doctors who feel that is what the recent Swine Flu vaccine is. I'll stop there.
    tybur6 wrote:
    (5) I really love the lack of understanding of contrails and how moisture and winds occur in the atmosphere. It looks strange and it's not a cloud, so it must be a secret Air Force experiment!! Are solar eclipses actually the Army?
    I've said this before, if your under 40 years old, you can't remember what a clear blue sky looks like.
    Accept at least the possibility that these things could have some foundation in truth. Given that, with an open mind, look for the compelling evidence against these things. You will be in for a rude awakening.
  • Tridentine wrote: Prove how asking questions is delusional.

See, I question the status quo and pass information to others so that if they want to they can do the same.

My post read " If this a government/military program and it is funded by our tax dollars, do we not have a right to know as much as possible about it?"

So what up?

~~ clipped ~~

Now, let's start raising more questions.
    "You can't handle the truth"
    That is a famous line. Famously true.
    Most people are comfortable with living in a structured life.
    For them change is bad.
    We have become a society of idiots.
    We get our news from contrived sources and do not question what we are told.
    We have no time to question things. Conditioned we have become. Long lines at government buildings. Automated Voice Response Systems to question a new surcharge on hold forever. Conditioned to accept what is put forth. Conditioned to accept for to challenge it will take time. Time we don't have because we are behind on the bills and must work. Day to day. Check to check. Every month the cost to survive rises. We don't have time to complain. Our voices become mute, more and more. Day by day, like the hundreds of acres of rain forest that take the carbon from the air. Millions of acres. Then they blame the fake climate crisis on our carbon output. Global Warming. So we are stressed out, no time. Can't cook good food. Fast Food is cheap, quick, on the run. The genetically modified meat and meal you ingest, the diet sodas of corn syrup clogging you up. Over wegiht and out of breath, but you eat "lite". So your sick and worried about health care, and realizing you can't afford cable. Who has time to look up in the sky and wonder about clouds. They say their clouds so thier clouds. Who has time to worry about what the Supreme Court is doing and who can buy , i mean donate towards the presidency. Tiger's ricky and where he sticks it is more important than the hundred's of thousands of people in Haiti who are still in peril. I've got my own problems. I don't care about this or that, we say. Yet the beat goes on.

To the OP. Alex Jones in my opinion is a quack.
    The HAARP system in Alaska is but of 5 acknowledged installations of that type. There are alleged to be 20 of them. It is alleged that the recent "Norway Spiral" was a result of one of these such installations. The technology these things are based on where conceived almost 100 years ago. The first of these type installations was built in Wardenclyff (Sp) Long Island NY by Tesla.

There is a much bigger picture. Much much bigger.
    You want questions and answers, be careful what you wish for.
    Remember this on your quest. the truth is stranger than fiction.

/ / / / / / / / / / / /////////////
  • mantic wrote:
    I've said this before, if your under 40 years old, you can't remember what a clear blue sky looks like.
    Accept at least the possibility that these things could have some foundation in truth. Given that, with an open mind, look for the compelling evidence against these things. You will be in for a rude awakening.
    What the fuck are you talking about? If you just make shit up, you look foolish.
  • mantic wrote: Read the studies of the cumulative effect? Flouride isn't the big problem, its all the other pharmaceuticals that are in the water supply that should have one concerned. Most municipalities who use reclaimed water don't filter down small enough to remove them.
    Mantic -- yeah, the Pharmaceuticals in the water supply. That's a problem. And it's not just from "reclaimed water" (which barely exists) It's a bigger problem of these substance leaching into the water table. For example, women pissing birth control etc. This has NOTHING to do with fluoride treatment. NOTHING. And yeah, I know about the cumulative affect... it's negligible. Like I said, get a Brita.
    mantic wrote: [quote=tybur6]
    Gotta love NYC Tap...

WHAT? You would rather have Dysentery from bacteria in the water? Perhaps worms? You would rather have heavy metals coursing through your body?
    mantic wrote: Tell that to the numerous scientists and doctors who feel that is what the recent Swine Flu vaccine is. I'll stop there.
    JAYSUS
This discussion has been closed.