What is your favorite PH block? — Brooklynian

What is your favorite PH block?

edited 5:12PM in Prospect Heights
Of course I am going to be partial to my block (Prospect between Vanderbilt and Underhill) but besides that, my favorite is Sterling between Vanderbilt and Underhill. The buildings on that block are so pretty and well maintained (most of them anyway).

My block is great except for that Haitian Church. It's in terrible shape. They should get donations to fix that puppy up. :oops:

Comments

• I like the Haitian church the way it is. It would be a shame if they fixed it up...
  • I used to live on Sterling btwn Van & Underhill and so it's one of my favorites. I like Plaza Street East between St Johns and Vanderbilt and I like that desolate street, oh I can't remember what street it is. UM, where that church is, in the yard, there are roosters. I think it's Dean between Washington and Underhill.
  • Subject: isa,

that lot has 3 mangy dogs in it. i've never seen roosters!
    is this during the summer?[/img]
  • Subject: Re: isa,

ltjbukem wrote: that lot has 3 mangy dogs in it. i've never seen roosters!
    is this during the summer?[/img]
    I'm sure it was spring/summer because I tend to not leave my apt during cold weather but yes there was a male rooster and chickens at some point. At least that's what I thought before the men in white jackets dragged me away.
  • I've seen roosters wandering around on the sidewalk (!) on Dean St. btw Vanderbilt and Underhill (right near Vanderbilt). This was about two years ago, though.
This discussion has been closed.