This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Sidekick Soap Opera — Brooklynian

Sidekick Soap Opera

Came across this site while DH was down -

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

Im hoping this guy gets it back

Comments

• Subject: Re: Sidekick Soap Opera

Anonymous wrote: Came across this site while DH was down -

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

Im hoping this guy gets it back
    Sorry that was me posting
  • I totally understand why he is mad... but I think this is getting a little out of hand...

Posting her pics, and where she lives... and her personal drama (baby etc)... seems excessive... :roll:

I hope he gets the Sidekick back...
  • Stacey, did you see some of the forums that have started from this whole situation...

people are turning this into a whole race issue, when this isn't what is all about... its about morals/ values not race...
  • jaha127 wrote: I totally understand why he is mad... but I think this is getting a little out of hand...

Posting her pics, and where she lives... and her personal drama (baby etc)... seems excessive... :roll:

The pics are the ones that she took with the stolen camera and uploaded to the t-mobile account. They aren't "her" pics at all, although they are of her. And the address he posted was the one that she gave him permission to post (when she thought he was bluffing).
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=jaha127]I totally understand why he is mad... but I think this is getting a little out of hand...

The pics are the ones that she took with the stolen camera and uploaded to the t-mobile account. They aren't "her" pics at all, although they are of her. And the address he posted was the one that she gave him permission to post (when she thought he was bluffing).

wow, then I stand corrected... man, she's really an idiot...
  • I think the guy with the website is an idiot.
  • jaha127 wrote: Stacey, did you see some of the forums that have started from this whole situation...

people are turning this into a whole race issue, when this isn't what is all about... its about morals/ values not race...
    I just scrolled past the photos and checked it out. Now that part is really a dumb idea
  • Anonymous wrote: [quote=jaha127]Stacey, did you see some of the forums that have started from this whole situation...

I just scrolled past the photos and checked it out. Now that part is really a dumb idea

That was me above - I cant seem to stay logged in
  • They're both pretty dumb, but if somebody stole my stuff I'd be pretty seriously ticked off, so I still think she's more wrong than he is. It's pretty easy to not take people's stuff. And even if she thought that she'd never find the person to return it and thought she'd lucked into a free Sidekick, the correct response upon being contacted is "Tell me the serial number to prove it's yours, and I'll give it back," not "your 'white ass' doesn't deserve it back," which is what she allegedly responded. :roll: