Kay Cheong and La Fe CLOSED — Brooklynian

Kay Cheong and La Fe CLOSED

Kay Cheong had a new "Now Available" sign put up this week, while La Fe had a "Seized" sign put up as well. Hope something good comes to the nabe!

Comments

• Yeah, That block with La Fe and Jerry's seems as if its marked for store death. Jerry's was evicted and La Fe was seized for non payment of taxes. I heard from the owner of one of the stores in the vicinity, that La Fe will return, however I can't say the same for Jerry's. I am pretty bitter over this neighborhood. There have been many good stores that have opened for 5 seconds then disappeared or downgraded into the cheaptastic things you could already find around here.

There was a deli further down that I had high hopes for and now I realize that its not much better than the bodega style deli's already around these parts.

I also had high hopes for Kofte Piyaz,and I think I commented earlier about how disappointed I was in the quality of their fare.

I am hoping and praying for the Green Fig on 3th street. Maybe it will be good and last longer than one year.

• Yeah, That block with La Fe and Jerry's seems as if its marked for store death. Jerry's was evicted and La Fe was seized for non payment of taxes. I heard from the owner of one of the stores in the vicinity, that La Fe will return, however I can't say the same for Jerry's. I am pretty bitter over this neighborhood. There have been many good stores that have opened for 5 seconds then disappeared or downgraded into the cheaptastic things you could already find around here.

There was a deli further down that I had high hopes for and now I realize that its not much better than the bodega style deli's already around these parts.

I also had high hopes for Kofte Piyaz,and I think I commented earlier about how disappointed I was in the quality of their fare.

I am hoping and praying for the Green Fig on 3th street. Maybe it will be good and last longer than one year.

• Looks like La Fe is back open. Has anyone been here before? Looks pretty divey and they have really high violations.

This discussion has been closed.